Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 49403 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2022, 04:08:03 AM »
Advertisement

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 02:49:25 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #304 on: January 24, 2022, 04:08:03 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #305 on: January 24, 2022, 04:28:18 AM »
Chappy, the "artist" pretending to be a psycho analyst, can't even figure out that he is exposing his own psycho nature on a daily basis. It is so funny to watch how he keeps on trying while getting no traction at all.

Again, another insult right off the bat
You do know that people notice that...right?

Traction
_Oswald's psychopathy is on the record

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2022, 10:22:31 AM »
lol Bawbag got mad when I first called him bawbag, he scolded me by saying *not sure exactly* because he deleted the comment immediately after typing it. Well, he deleted the comment after I pointed out he just said something homoerotic.

I called him Bawbag Bill as a joke. Not really implying he likes bawbag's, that would be ridiculous + hilarious. But his reply sort of alerted me to maybe Bill does see something electrifying about bawbags. He said I was a 'queer' I think, from memory. And then he typed something like ''keep your sexual fantasies to yourself'' I said: exsqueeze me BillyBawBags. I don't swing that way. At least when I look in the mirror I don't sing to myself ''Swing Low, Sweet Chariot''. No one mentioned bawbags sexually, at this point. So why Billy Low Ball brought sex and ballbags up in the same sentence -- I couldn't tell a judge why he (BillyBawBags) called me a queer and then said ballbags are sexual.

If this goes to court Martin Weidmann, I am giving your screename as a witness. Just saying.

I invite anyone to point out where I called you a 'queer' (how quaint, btw)
Or the other things you said 'from memory.'

Maybe you lot should attempt to upgrade your vocabulary to that of one who has at least achieved a high school diploma.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #306 on: January 24, 2022, 10:22:31 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #307 on: January 24, 2022, 10:56:12 AM »

Maybe you lot should attempt to upgrade your vocabulary to that of one who has at least achieved a high school diploma.

Says the guy who whines constantly about being insulted while begging to be insulted at the same time.

Get over yourself, Chappy, you're no more than a lousy pass time to be tossed aside as soon as something more interesting comes along, which - and this should be no surprise - happens on a daily basis.

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »

That's the trip, which you obviously missed. You actually (like a coward) called me a queer, insinuating I am gay, but you didn't have the balls to leave your views there. You deleted it.

So you are the empty BawBag.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 11:44:49 AM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #308 on: January 24, 2022, 11:43:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #309 on: January 24, 2022, 05:45:21 PM »
That's the trip, which you obviously missed. You actually (like a coward) called me a queer, insinuating I am gay, but you didn't have the balls to leave your views there. You deleted it.

So you are the empty BawBag.

I asked you to keep your sexual preferences off my thread
And yet I continue to get same.

No proof; no case

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2022, 06:22:24 PM »

Says the guy who whines constantly about being insulted while begging to be insulted at the same time.

Get over yourself, Chappy, you're no more than a lousy pass time to be tossed aside as soon as something more interesting comes along, which - and this should be no surprise - happens on a daily basis.

Yawn

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #310 on: January 24, 2022, 06:22:24 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #311 on: January 25, 2022, 11:09:02 PM »

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 02:47:56 PM by Bill Chapman »