Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 47474 times)

Online Robert Reeves

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2022, 11:57:24 PM »
Advertisement
Low-T days what?

Every day is a low T(esticle) day for the infamous low balls of Bill

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #296 on: January 23, 2022, 11:57:24 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #297 on: January 24, 2022, 12:06:58 AM »

Chappy, the "artist" pretending to be a psycho analyst, can't even figure out that he is exposing his own psycho nature on a daily basis. It is so funny to watch how he keeps on trying while getting no traction at all.

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2022, 12:24:49 AM »
Chappy, the "artist" pretending to be a psycho analyst, can't even figure out that he is exposing his own psycho nature on a daily basis. It is so funny to watch how he keeps on trying while getting no traction at all.

lol Bawbag got mad when I first called him bawbag, he scolded me by saying *not sure exactly* because he deleted the comment immediately after typing it. Well, he deleted the comment after I pointed out he just said something homoerotic.

I called him Bawbag Bill as a joke. Not really implying he likes bawbag's, that would be ridiculous + hilarious. But his reply sort of alerted me to maybe Bill does see something electrifying about bawbags. He said I was a 'queer' I think, from memory. And then he typed something like ''keep your sexual fantasies to yourself'' I said: exsqueeze me BillyBawBags. I don't swing that way. At least when I look in the mirror I don't sing to myself ''Swing Low, Sweet Chariot''. No one mentioned bawbags sexually, at this point. So why Billy Low Ball brought sex and ballbags up in the same sentence -- I couldn't tell a judge why he (BillyBawBags) called me a queer and then said ballbags are sexual.

If this goes to court Martin Weidmann, I am giving your screename as a witness. Just saying.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 01:11:26 AM by Robert Reeves »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #298 on: January 24, 2022, 12:24:49 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #299 on: January 24, 2022, 01:19:02 AM »
lol Bawbag got mad when I first called him bawbag, he scolded me by saying *not sure exactly* because he deleted the comment immediately after typing it. Well, he deleted the comment after I pointed out he just said something homoerotic.

I called him Bawbag Bill as a joke. Not really implying he likes bawbag's, that would be ridiculous + hilarious. But his reply sort of alerted me to maybe Bill does see something electrifying about bawbags. He said I was a 'queer' I think, from memory. And then he typed something like ''keep your sexual fantasies to yourself'' I said: exsqueeze me BillyBawBags. I don't swing that way. At least when I look in the mirror I don't sing to myself ''Swing Low, Sweet Chariot''. No one mentioned bawbags sexually, at this point. So why Billy Low Ball brought sex and ballbags up in the same sentence -- I couldn't tell a judge why he (BillyBawBags) called me a queer and then said ballbags are sexual.

If this goes to court Martin Weidmann, I am giving your screename as a witness. Just saying.

he deleted the comment immediately after typing it.

He does that a lot.

Don't worry about it. It would involve him getting out of his comfort zone (= his basement) and face reality. He will never do it.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2022, 02:27:25 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2022, 02:20:39 AM »

Again with your fixation on other peoples organs

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #300 on: January 24, 2022, 02:20:39 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #301 on: January 24, 2022, 02:26:59 AM »

bawbags = scrotum

Its dictionary definition is “a Scots word meaning scrotum, in Scots vernacular a term of endearment but in English could be taken as an insult”.

I'm no Scot

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2022, 02:31:01 AM »
he deleted the comment immediately after typing it.

He does that a lot.

Don't worry about it. It would involve him getting out of his comfort zone (= his basement) and face reality. He will never do it.

Poor Martin: Still incapable of coming up with anything original or even mildly clever

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #302 on: January 24, 2022, 02:31:01 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #303 on: January 24, 2022, 02:39:09 AM »
Poor Martin: Still incapable of coming up with anything original or even mildly clever

It doesn't have to be any of that. It still hits the mark