Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 45985 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2022, 07:53:36 PM »
Advertisement
Try to keep up and show us where I included Lewis in TheFab11

Who said my observation about your Lewis "artwork" had anything to do with your "gang of 15"....er I mean 11

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #192 on: January 03, 2022, 07:53:36 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #193 on: January 03, 2022, 08:03:09 PM »
So in fact Lewis saw the same man others ID'd as Oswald

That's clown logic.  I could just as easily argue that Patterson saw the same man that others were unable to identify as Oswald.

"ID'd"...LOL

They were shown a single mugshot of the well-known Oswald months after the fact.  That's even more unfair and biased than the unfair and biased in-person lineups with fillers that looked nothing like Oswald or the witness descriptions.

Tatum...LOL.  Not only did he never do an official identification -- nobody else even remembers him being there that day.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 08:04:14 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2022, 08:43:08 PM »
Who said my observation about your Lewis "artwork" had anything to do with your "gang of 15"....er I mean 11

My latest gang presentation clearly does not include Lewis as one of those who ID'd Oswald

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #194 on: January 03, 2022, 08:43:08 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #195 on: January 03, 2022, 08:57:00 PM »
My latest gang presentation clearly does not include Lewis as one of those who ID'd Oswald

Who cares?... Easy answer; NOBODY

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2022, 09:18:11 PM »
That's clown logic.  I could just as easily argue that Patterson saw the same man that others were unable to identify as Oswald.

"ID'd"...LOL

They were shown a single mugshot of the well-known Oswald months after the fact.  That's even more unfair and biased than the unfair and biased in-person lineups with fillers that looked nothing like Oswald or the witness descriptions.

Tatum...LOL.  Not only did he never do an official identification -- nobody else even remembers him being there that day.

_Unable or unwilling..

Benavides

'No doubt at all that it was Oswald'

"ID'd"...LOL
_Not that you're desperate

There were 2-3 pictures of Oswald shown and somebody got two right

Tatum was as in his car all the while
How many ppl are likely to take in the entire scene at once

Tatum
https://www.pinterest.ca/pin/694750679998303972/

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #196 on: January 03, 2022, 09:18:11 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #197 on: January 03, 2022, 09:23:58 PM »
Anybody could claim that they were in their car at that time.  Not at all surprised that Chapman is willing to just take somebody's word for it, as long as they say what he likes.

As for Benavides:

Mr. BENAVIDES - Later on that evening, about 4 o'clock, there was two officers came by and asked for me, Mr. Callaway asked me---I had told them that I had seen the officer, and the reporters were there and I was trying to hide from the reporters because they will just bother you all the time.
Then I found out that they thought this was the guy that killed the President. At the time I didn't know the President was dead or he had been shot.
I was just trying to hide from the reporters and everything, and these two officers came around and asked me if I'd seen him, and I told him yes, and told them what I had seen, and they asked me if I could identify him, and I said I don't think I could. At this time I was sure, I wasn't sure that I could or not. I wasn't going to say I could identify and go down and couldn't have.
Mr. BELIN - Did he ever take you to the police station and ask you if you could identify him?
Mr. BENAVIDES - No; they didn't.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2022, 09:41:39 PM »
Nobody knows anymore what the hell you are doing. You've put so much BS on this forum in such a short period of time that it is virtually impossible to make sense of any of it, if anybody actually wanted to do that, which I seriously doubt.

You are so all over the place that I would not be surprised if you, yourself, wouldn't a clue. In fact, it is beyond obvious that you don't.

Again with the speculation..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #198 on: January 03, 2022, 09:41:39 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #199 on: January 03, 2022, 09:50:42 PM »
Who cares?... Easy answer; NOBODY

Who cares?
_And yet here you are.. again