Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 46005 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2022, 02:11:38 AM »
Advertisement
::)
Appeal to Authority

Beating the odds happens every day
Watch the news sometime

Appeal to Authority

So, dismissal it is.... No surprise. Fits your profile perfectly.

Chappy, the self-proclaimed "clever, talented, and modest" fool who doesn't understand that he just reduced all his gifs to a reproduction of his own misguided opinion, based on the biggest appeal to authority ever.   Thumb1:

Indeed. Whenever I think you couldn't get any more stupid and ignorant, you prove me wrong... time after time

Watch the news sometime

Nah, I have a life and better things to do..... Did you get in touch with a mathematician yet, or do you prefer to remain uneducated?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 02:39:18 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #184 on: January 03, 2022, 02:11:38 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #185 on: January 03, 2022, 03:19:30 AM »
Appeal to Authority

So, dismissal it is.... No surprise. Fits your profile perfectly.

Chappy, the self-proclaimed "clever, talented, and modest" fool who doesn't understand that he just reduced all his gifs to a reproduction of his own misguided opinion, based on the biggest appeal to authority ever.   Thumb1:

Indeed. Whenever I think you couldn't get any more stupid and ignorant, you prove me wrong... time after time

Watch the news sometime

Nah, I have a life and better things to do..... Did you get in touch with a mathematician yet, or do you prefer to remain uneducated?

_You have now acquired a good deal of egg on your second face
_You are pitting your speculations against people who were actually at Patton Ground Zero
_You have practically dismissed The Gang of 15 as not being important

One's eyebrows remain raised

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2022, 02:22:44 PM »
_You have now acquired a good deal of egg on your second face
_You are pitting your speculations against people who were actually at Patton Ground Zero

One's eyebrows remain raised

No. You get your information about the people who were actually there from the Warren Commission, which is an appeal to authority

No. It's you and your uninformed biased opinion that isn't important. As for the witness identifications, it still is and always will essentially be a mathematical impossibility that all the witnesses, although they disagree with eachother on many other details, will nevertheless select the same man in a fair and properly conducted line up.

When 10 people watch a car crash before their eyes, you get 10 very different stories, yet you and your ilk blindly accept that it's nowhere near remarkable that all the witnesses to the same event all say they same thing, when some of them only saw the man for a couple of seconds. Give me a break!

The value of the witness "identifications" is further reduced by the fact that none of those witnesses were ever challenged by a competent defense lawyer, so that we will never know if their testimony would have held up under scrutiny.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 03:41:54 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #186 on: January 03, 2022, 02:22:44 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #187 on: January 03, 2022, 04:29:55 PM »
He puts "gang of 15" next to a list of 11 names.  So much fail.

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2022, 04:33:06 PM »

Lewis never identified the person he saw as Oswald.

Yet another failure.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 04:34:02 PM by John Iacoletti »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #188 on: January 03, 2022, 04:33:06 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #189 on: January 03, 2022, 07:25:41 PM »

Yet another failure.

Try to keep up and show us where I included Lewis in TheFab11

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2022, 07:51:10 PM »

Yet another failure.

Using older material, I see
I have uploaded all eleven as/of yesterday: Guess you missed that.

Btw, Neil.. the four golden dots represent those in attendance who couldn't be sure it was the little prick on not
What.. can't count yet Mr McKneely?

PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION
ON THE ASSASSINATION OF
PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY

I, L. J. Lewis, being duly sworn, depose as follows:

I do not at the present time have a permanent residence but can be contacted at my present place of employment, Kemp's Garage, 634 West Davis, Dallas, Texas. On January 21, 1964, I was residing at 7616 Hume, Pleasant Grove, Texas, and was then self-employed as a wholesale car dealer.

On January 21, 1964, I was interviewed by Special Agents John T. Kesler and Vernon Mitchem of the Federal Bureau of Investigation concerning what I had seen on November 22, 1963, as it related to Lee Harvey Oswald, the shooting of Dallas Police Officer, J. D. Tippit, and the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy.

I have been shown the written report* of the results of this interview of January 21, 1964, by Special Agents John T. Kesler and Vernon Mitchem of the Federal Bureau of Investigation. While this report is substantially correct, I wish at this time to make the following clarifications in regard to the last sentence in paragraph one and the entirety of paragraph two.

"Upon hearing the shots and recognizing them as gunshot sounds, I immediately called the Dallas Police Department to report a shooting. There was so much confusion at the Police Department end of the telephone conversation, they were having trouble making out what I was telling them. A few minutes later, I observed a white male, approximately thirty years of age, running south on Patton Avenue, carrying either an automatic pistol or a revolver in his hand, and while running was either attempting to reload same or attempting to conceal the weapon in his belt.

"Upon reaching the intersection of Patton Avenue and Jefferson Boulevard, the individual then proceeded west on Jefferson Boulevard."

I have read this written report and with the exception of the aforementioned clarifications, it reveals a correct report of what I saw on November 22, 1963.

Signed this 26th day of August 1964.
( S ) L.J. Lewis,
L. J. LEWIS.

So in fact Lewis saw the same man others ID'd as Oswald
Oswald would fry

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #190 on: January 03, 2022, 07:51:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #191 on: January 03, 2022, 07:53:05 PM »
Try to keep up and show us where I included Lewis in TheFab11

Nobody knows anymore what the hell you are doing. You've put so much BS on this forum in such a short period of time that it is virtually impossible to make sense of any of it, if anybody actually wanted to do that, which I seriously doubt.

You are so all over the place that I would not be surprised if you, yourself, wouldn't a clue. In fact, it is beyond obvious that you don't.