Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 46031 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #176 on: January 02, 2022, 05:19:41 PM »
Advertisement
Oh, look at the poor puppy...

All alone during the holiday period, with nothing better to do than creating and posting meaningless gifs to desperately get some attention.

That's bad enough, by itself, but then he calls Otto a Nazi, tells me I am grosely insincere for saying Merry Xmas to him twice and to top it all off he claims to be born "clever, talented, and modest" without actually understanding that those claims do not go hand in hand.

A truly modest man would never call himself clever and talented and a clever man would understand that calling himself modest is the best proof of a total lack of modesty.

Poor Chappy had so much time on his hand over the holiday period and he still couldn't get anything right...... Oh well.

Happy new year, Bill   Thumb1:

Again with the gross insincerity.  ::)

A truly modest man would never call himself clever and talented and a clever man would understand that calling himself modest is the best proof of a total lack of modesty.
_LOL. You wouldn't just happen be calling yourself clever, talented and modest by any chance, now would you, Chucky?

Meaningless gifs
_LOL: You wouldn't just happen to be calling witness testimony 'meaningless' by any chance, now would you..

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #176 on: January 02, 2022, 05:19:41 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #177 on: January 02, 2022, 06:35:33 PM »

_LOL. You wouldn't just happen be calling yourself clever, talented and modest by any chance, now would you, Chucky?

Meaningless gifs
_LOL: You wouldn't just happen to be calling witness testimony 'meaningless' by any chance, now would you..

Says the paranoid grumpy puppy.....

No. I'm not dumb or insecure enough to do something that stupid.

No, but I would call witness testimony the least reliable type of evidence and just about everybody who knows anything about it agrees with that. And that btw includes quite a few LNs as well!

What is indeed meaningless are gifs that take already unreliable testimony out of context and thus misrepresent the evidence for the sole purpose of misleading the most gullible people, as they will never convince anybody who knows anything about this case.

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #178 on: January 02, 2022, 11:29:17 PM »

Says the paranoid grumpy puppy.....

No. I'm not dumb or insecure enough to do something that stupid.

No, but I would call witness testimony the least reliable type of evidence and just about everybody who knows anything about it agrees with that. And that btw includes quite a few LNs as well!

What is indeed meaningless are gifs that take already unreliable testimony out of context and thus misrepresent the evidence for the sole purpose of misleading the most gullible people, as they will never convince anybody who knows anything about this case.

But witness testimony, nevertheless
Several up close & personal btw

Out of what 'context' by the way?
His cold-blooded murder of officer Tippit?

No. I'm not dumb or insecure enough to do something that stupid
_But dumb & insecure nevertheless

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #178 on: January 02, 2022, 11:29:17 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #179 on: January 02, 2022, 11:36:17 PM »

Out of what 'context' by the way?
His cold-blooded murder of officer Tippit?

Oh, the desperation.... no matter how you spin it, it's still the most unreliable kind of evidence

Says the guy who proved beyond doubt to be dumb and insecure enough to call himself "clever, talented, and modest"

« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 11:43:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2022, 11:40:09 PM »

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: February 04, 2022, 03:26:36 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #180 on: January 02, 2022, 11:40:09 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #181 on: January 03, 2022, 12:28:07 AM »

Oh, the desperation.... no matter how you spin it, it's still the most unreliable kind of evidence

Says the guy who proved beyond doubt to be dumb and insecure enough to call himself "clever, talented, and modest"

_Your head seems to be what is doing the 360-degree thing here. How many witnesses do you need? A dozen? A baker's dozen?

Says the guy who proved beyond doubt to be dumb and insecure enough to call himself "clever, talented, and modest
_Are you sure I'm not just egging you on, Professor?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 12:32:00 AM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2022, 12:51:07 AM »
_Your head seems to be what is doing the 360-degree thing here. How many witnesses do you need? A dozen? A baker's dozen?

Says the guy who proved beyond doubt to be dumb and insecure enough to call himself "clever, talented, and modest

Stop being stupid. Just ask any mathematician what the odds are that all the witnesses at a fair and correct line up identify the same person. His answer will show you that your argument is utterly flawed and works against you, because it's a mathematical impossibility that all the witnesses identify the same person at a properly conducted line up.

Or is that over your head, peanut?

Nah, you're just looking for a way to save face again....
« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 12:52:59 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #182 on: January 03, 2022, 12:51:07 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #183 on: January 03, 2022, 01:32:12 AM »

Stop being stupid. Just ask any mathematician what the odds are that all the witnesses at a fair and correct line up identify the same person. His answer will show you that your argument is utterly flawed and works against you, because it's a mathematical impossibility that all the witnesses identify the same person at a properly conducted line up.

Or is that over your head, peanut?

Nah, you're just looking for a way to save face again....

LOL.. What are the odds you lot would ever accept any lineup short of cloning the little prick?

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

Btw way, you have egg on your face..

« Last Edit: January 03, 2022, 01:41:01 AM by Bill Chapman »