Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 45941 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2021, 10:05:36 PM »
Advertisement
No need to show you've lost grip on reality. We already know.
_You need to show how your version of reality means anything at all to others

Just because you say so? I don't think so.

What cookie jar? And what has a cookie jar to do with assassination of President Kennedy?
_Cookie jar: aka known by any teenager as 'caught red-handed'. And Oswald rosetta-stoned Kennedy in the process of doing exactly what you clowns said he didn't do.

Oswald wasn't a teenager and was there really a rosetta-stone in that cookie jar?

Who cares what witnesses saw "around Patton"?
_Typical Weidmann 'I don't care' cop-out

No cop-out at all. Witnesses "around Patton" didn't see Tippit being shot.

And are you so naive as to believe that witnesses get everything right all the time?
_Only Markham needed if the jury believes her, Tootsie
_And slam dunk if even only one witness saw Dirty Harvey brandishing the gun on his way out of the kill zone

I'll just take that to mean that your answer to my question is no, you don't believe that all witnesses get everything right all the time. So, there goes all the gang of 12 BS down the drain!  Thumb1:

As for Markham, I seriously doubt any prosecutor would dare to put her on the stand.

Btw, I think you've got it backwards. For a guilty verdict all 12 jurors need to be convinced. So much for your "slam dunk" BD

So, you call your delusional mind a nothingburger? Works for me  Thumb1
_Want fries with all those nothingburgers you've posted in this 'Dead Oswald Tour' initiative of mine, Chucky?

I'm glad we have now established that you do indeed call your delusional mind a nothingburger.
As far as that "initiative" is concerned, I think you would do a lot of people a big favor by not showing any more initiative in the future.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2021, 10:05:36 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #89 on: December 16, 2021, 11:57:44 AM »

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 04:56:06 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2021, 03:04:46 PM »

Oswald wasn't a teenager and was there really a rosetta-stone in that cookie jar?

No cop-out at all. Witnesses "around Patton" didn't see Tippit being shot.

I'll just take that to mean that your answer to my question is no, you don't believe that all witnesses get everything right all the time. So, there goes all the gang of 12 BS down the drain!  Thumb1:

As for Markham, I seriously doubt any prosecutor would dare to put her on the stand.

Btw, I think you've got it backwards. For a guilty verdict all 12 jurors need to be convinced. So much for your "slam dunk" BD

I'm glad we have now established that you do indeed call your delusional mind a nothingburger.
As far as that "initiative" is concerned, I think you would do a lot of people a big favor by not showing any more initiative in the future.

_IOW you cannot prove your version of reality superior to anyone else's

_ Where did I claim Oswald himself was the teenager. My 'teenager' references your ignorant claim that 'any teenager' could do what I do graphically here.

I don't cop-out at all. Witnesses "around Patton" didn't see Tippit being shot.
_You just copped out again by implying that everyone there would have had to seen the actual ambush in order to convict. You're copping out again by ignoring the fact that several ppl ID'd Oswald as the man carrying/brandishing the gun.

_ Are you sitting on that thumb? How does 3-4 'not sure' out of the 15 ppl who saw him send 'The12' down the drain, Chucky?

_Did I ask for your opinion about what you 'seriously doubt', Slick?

_BTW, keep thinking
_The 'slam dunk' springs naturally from:
   Markham's view to a kill
   The Gang's view of Oswald w/revolver

_You are an expert at not showing initiative. All y'all. Six decades and counting. Booyah.

BTW:

Tme for your next post. I even anticipated what you would say

« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 03:11:14 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: December 16, 2021, 03:04:46 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2021, 03:26:57 PM »
_IOW you cannot prove your version of reality superior to anyone else's

Let me do my best LN impression; Yes I can prove it but I can't be bothered

_ Where did I claim Oswald himself was the teenager. My 'teenager' references your ignorant claim that 'any teenager' could do what I do graphically here.

Where did I say that you claimed Oswald himself was a/the teenager?

And of course any teenager could do the 'artwork' you post here.

I don't cop-out at all. Witnesses "around Patton" didn't see Tippit being shot.
_You just copped out again by implying that everyone there would have had to seen the actual ambush in order to convict. You're copping out again by ignoring the fact that several ppl ID'd Oswald as the man carrying/brandishing the gun.

I implied nothing of the kind and stating an actual and obvious fact isn't a cop out. I would have loved to see all those witnesses on the stand, being completely destroyed by a good defense lawyer.

_ Are you sitting on that thumb? How does 3-4 'not sure' out of the 15 ppl who saw him send 'The12' down the drain, Chucky?

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your confused mind, but then the next moment I decide I really do not want to know.
Nobody is talking about 3-4 out of 15. The 3-4 you refer to where not part of the 12 I was refering to. I'm truly sorry that you simply don't understand my comment, but I can't dumb it down even more than I have already done.

_Did I ask for your opinion about what you 'seriously doubt', Slick?

No, I just gave it to you for free, just like you keep on pestering people on a daily basis with opinions that nobody asked you for.

_BTW, keep thinking
_The 'slam dunk' springs naturally from:
   Markham's view to a kill
   The Gang's view of Oswald w/revolver

Which only shows how superficial you truly are.

_You are an expert at not showing initiative. All y'all. Six decades and counting. Booyah.

You have no idea what I am an expert in or not.

BTW:

Tme for your next post. I even anticipated what you would say

Fool, you forgot the burger.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2021, 04:16:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2021, 05:04:43 PM »
Donations rolling in, Sheriff?

:D :D :D :D :D

Hey dummy a 'nothing burger' means there's nothing, no meat just the bun.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2021, 05:04:43 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2021, 05:56:34 PM »
Let me do my best LN impression; Yes I can prove it but I can't be bothered

Where did I say that you claimed Oswald himself was a/the teenager?

And of course any teenager could do the 'artwork' you post here.

I implied nothing of the kind and stating an actual and obvious fact isn't a cop out. I would have loved to see all those witnesses on the stand, being completely destroyed by a good defense lawyer.

Sometimes I wonder what goes on in your confused mind, but then the next moment I decide I really do not want to know.
Nobody is talking about 3-4 out of 15. The 3-4 you refer to where not part of the 12 I was refering to. I'm truly sorry that you simply don't understand my comment, but I can't dumb it down even more than I have already done.

No, I just gave it to you for free, just like you keep on pestering people on a daily basis with opinions that nobody asked you for.

Which only shows how superficial you truly are.

You have no idea what I am an expert in or not.

Fool, you forgot the burger.

Hey expert a 'nothing burger' means there's nothing, no meat just the bun.

Still calling me an "artist" are you, punk?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2021, 06:02:54 PM »
Hey dummy a 'nothing burger' means there's nothing, no meat just the bun.

Really? No meat and just the bun would make it a nothing bun, wouldn't it?

What you originally posted, when you claimed to have anticipated what I would say next, was just a bun, which to normal people is only that; A BUN!

But that was not your only error. You apparently figured what I would say next was "a bun", when I had no intention of saying that.

You appear to have understood the mistake you made, as you later added the "blablabla" stuff. Too bad that I had already copied the original picture!  :D

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2021, 06:02:54 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2021, 07:42:54 PM »
Really? No meat and just the bun would make it a nothing bun, wouldn't it?

What you originally posted, when you claimed to have anticipated what I would say next, was just a bun, which to normal people is only that; A BUN!

But that was not your only error. You apparently figured what I would say next was "a bun", when I had no intention of saying that.

You appear to have understood the mistake you made, as you later added the "blablabla" stuff. Too bad that I had already copied the original picture!  :D

Appearances can be deceiving, I intended to post the one to which I added type, but found the first one I posted the larger original instead. Either one works because all you say sounds like blabla anyway