Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 46045 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2021, 01:16:10 PM »
Advertisement
As usual, you're not making any sense.

You've got Santa Claus playing basketball with trolls you can't see and what the invisible gorilla reference means is incomprehensible. Could it be you're just seeing things that aren't there?

Pay attention: You brought up the basketball reference which leads directly to the 'Invisible Gorilla' tests that you and iacoletti jumped on me about a few years ago.

Again, try to concentrate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2021, 01:16:10 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2021, 02:12:39 PM »
Pay attention: You brought up the basketball reference which leads directly to the 'Invisible Gorilla' tests that you and iacoletti jumped on me about a few years ago.

Again, try to concentrate.

I am paying attention. You, not so much.

I didn't bring up the basketball reference. You did with Santa Claus' slam dunk, or have you already forgotten that?

Here's a question for you; how do you manage to see an "invisible gorilla"? Perhaps in the same way as you saw your invisible friend when you were growing up?

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2021, 05:07:37 PM »
Seems like Oswald's  finally found a friend

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 06:31:48 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2021, 05:07:37 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2021, 05:33:50 PM »
I am paying attention. You, not so much.

I didn't bring up the basketball reference. You did with Santa Claus' slam dunk, or have you already forgotten that?

Here's a question for you; how do you manage to see an "invisible gorilla"? Perhaps in the same way as you saw your invisible friend when you were growing up?

I came up with 'Slam dunk' (even designed a logo for it) several months ago
You call that 'paying attention' on your part? You are actually easily distracted and the man in the gorilla suit would be visible to you.

And you trolls are invisible since you cannot name names.. and instead only play games
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 05:42:49 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »
I came up with 'Slam dunk' (even designed a logo for it) several months ago
You call that 'paying attention' on your part? You are actually easily distracted and the man in the gorilla suit would be visible to you.

And you trolls are invisible since you cannot name names.. and instead only play games

I came up with 'Slam dunk'

No you didn't. The term 'Slam dunk' has been around for as long as I can remember and even longer. Again, you are trying to take credit for something somebody else came up with. Shame on you.

You call that 'paying attention' on your part?

Sure, do you really think I read all your posts?

You are actually easily distracted and the man in the gorilla suit would be visible to you.

You're all over the place, yet again. First you babble about an invisible gorilla, now you show a picture of a gorilla which anybody can see without paying much attention at all and then you suddenly are ranting on about a man inside a gorilla suit. How can I see a man when he is hiding in a suit?

And you trolls are invisible since you cannot name names..

And it gets even worse. How can somebody be invisible by not naming names? I haven't named names for a long time but I am still visible. How can you be so confused?

and instead only play games

Like the gang of 12 game, you mean? Or the one where you spot an invisible gorilla during a slam dunk?
I have no idea what you are talking about, but that's no real surprise as I outgrew playing games a long time ago.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2021, 08:02:07 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2021, 11:24:01 PM »

No you didn't. The term 'Slam dunk' has been around for as long as I can remember and even longer. Again, you are trying to take credit for something somebody else came up with. Shame on you.

You are actually easily distracted and the man in the gorilla suit would be visible to you.

You're all over the place, yet again. First you babble about an invisible gorilla, now you show a picture of a gorilla which anybody can see without paying much attention at all and then you suddenly are ranting on about a man inside a gorilla suit. How can I see a man when he is hiding in a suit?

And it gets even worse. How can somebody be invisible by not naming names? I haven't named names for a long time but I am still visible. How can you be so confused?

and instead only play games

Like the gang of 12 game, you mean? Or the one where you spot an invisible gorilla during a slam dunk?
I have no idea what you are talking about, but that's no real surprise as I outgrew playing games a long time ago.

_You're playing games. I'm taking credit for using the age-old basketball term to express my opinion that it was indeed a 'slam dunk' that Oswald was the killer. You do realize that it's Oswald's head in that logo...right?

_How is that paying attention, exactly

_If you had any clue at all about the intent of the 'Invisible Gorilla' experiments, you would be able to answer all that yourself

_You lot are—for all intents and purposes—invisible by default due to your scurrying down your individual rabbit holes when faced with the task of attaching names to claims that would, according to you brainiacs, prove a conspiracy and a second shooter. Stop JAQing around.

_
_I'm sure Oswald didn't think it was a game to be caught with his pants down with 24 eyeballs watching his every move
_Gave up playing games: Seems like you're out of remission, Slick.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2021, 11:30:32 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2021, 11:55:32 PM »

_You're playing games. I'm taking credit for using the age-old basketball term to express my opinion that it was indeed a 'slam dunk' that Oswald was the killer. You do realize that it's Oswald's head in that logo...right?

I'm taking credit for using the age-old basketball term to express my opinion that it was indeed a 'slam dunk' that Oswald was the killer.

So, you're taking credit for an opinion? Wow!

_How is that paying attention, exactly

What? I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention

_If you had any clue at all about the intent of the 'Invisible Gorilla' experiments, you would be able to answer all that yourself

Why don't you explain it to me?

_You lot are—for all intents and purposes—invisible by default due to your scurrying down your individual rabbit holes when faced with the task of attaching names to claims that would, according to you brainiacs, prove a conspiracy and a second shooter. Stop JAQing around.

Say what? How can somebody be invisible by default? Seems a bit strange to me.... have you looked in the rabbit holes?

_
_I'm sure Oswald didn't think it was a game to be caught with his pants down with 24 eyeballs watching his every move
_Gave up playing games: Seems like you're out of remission, Slick.

24 eyeballs watching his every move? Really... who are those 12 people who saw his every move?

What makes you think I'm in remission? Do you foolishly think I am playing games, when I have already told you I stopped playing them a long time ago?
« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 12:06:54 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2021, 11:55:32 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2021, 01:46:47 AM »

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: December 15, 2021, 06:08:10 AM by Bill Chapman »