Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Dead Oswald Tour  (Read 47152 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Dead Oswald Tour
« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 03:23:03 AM »
Advertisement
I was able to spend three days in Dealey Plaza, my first visit during the anniversary. Buell Frazier had a video recorded “conversation” with Stephen Fagin of the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza on the 7th floor November 22. I understand the video will be placed on YouTube at some time.

Notes about Frazier’s actions after the shots – not described until published in his book “Steering Truth” (JH I bought the autographed book, but have not yet read about this event). Stephen Fagin began this next recollection by noting that Frazier had not discussed the gunman with anyone for over 50 years.

Shots reverb. Motor cycle cops shutting off/restarting bikes to create backfire.
Thought 1st shot as MC backfire, but realized later backfires were shots.

Billy Lovelady and Bill Shelley went down toward the TUP to see what happened.

Tremendous amount of people on sidewalk then, like sardines in a can.

Frazier stood on steps a short time, then decided he would try to find Lovelady and Shelley.

Out in front of this building (TSBD) used to be “angled parking” (JH probably behind the pergola).

Frazier walked to somewhere in the area of the angled parking looked up and saw a man with a rifle.

Frazier was terrified.

Man was not a policeman or detective.

Man was very well dressed high quality, down to his shoes. Shoes probably cost several hundred dollars, back then! Discussed clothing with his friend Jim Leavelle. Man’s fedora and clothing immaculate.

Man looks at him with a cold look, Frazier frightened
Put rifle in “the back seat of his car” parked at the angled parking, and then he closed the “trunk”. Man turned to open his door to get in car. Frazier turned and walked back toward the doorway.

Frazier did not stop at steps but walked to the corner of Houston/Elm.
Turned to his left, and there near the dock was LHO, walking along the side of the building. Oswald was not in a hurry, got abut 10 feet to Frazier, but turned to the crosswalk across Houston street.

Then Oswald crossed across Elm street. While about half way across Elm someone spoke to Frazier. He did not recognize the voice. From that point Frazier lost sight of Oswald.

Frazier then went down to the basement for his lunch.

Thanks James, so was Frazier there in person while you were there? Or was this just a showing of a pre-recorded one on one interview that Fagin had with Frazier?

Does anyone else think that it is odd that Frazier was the only person who “saw” the well-dressed individual with a rifle? Even though there were dozens of people, including many law enforcement officers, who rushed to that area immediately after the shots? Even more odd is that Frazier didn’t say anything about this encounter or the sighting of LHO on Houston Street for all those years (until he wrote his book)?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: December 06, 2021, 03:23:03 AM »

Online James Hackerott

« Reply #33 on: December 06, 2021, 03:40:30 AM »
Yes, he was there in person. I was there early when only a few people were there and got to spend a minute or two with him.

To be clear, it is only the gunman tale that was recently revealed. I believe his story about seeing LHO outside the building has been around for some time.

Did you catch where the gunman put the gun in "the back seat of the car" but meant the "trunk", I think?

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 04:06:29 AM »
Joe Rogan says it best

If you want to argue that young and healthy people need not get vaccinated against COVID-19, you’re better off going with Joe Rogan, and not some medical expert of infectious diseases like Dr. Fauci.

If you want to argue against the SBT, you’re better off going with Joe Rogan, and not some ballistic expert like Luke Haag, Michael Haag or Larry Sturdivan. Why get the opinion about what happens to FMJ bullets from experts who run real life tests with FMJ bullets when you can get the opinion of a Joe Rogan who only has experience using hunting, that is, non-FMJ bullets.

If you want someone to argue in 2020 that Trump would be a better president than Biden, you should go with Rogan. Not with someone more reasonable.

Why can’t you get a true expert to argue against the SBT? Oh yes. I forgot. This Large-Secret-Enduring JFK Conspiracy has control of all the ballistic experts in the world.

So, yes, I agree. If you want to support nonsense, Joe Rogan is your guy. Nobody does it better.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 04:09:05 AM by Joe Elliott »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: December 06, 2021, 04:06:29 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2021, 10:41:49 AM »

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 10:54:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2021, 12:46:46 PM »
Yes, he was there in person. I was there early when only a few people were there and got to spend a minute or two with him.

To be clear, it is only the gunman tale that was recently revealed. I believe his story about seeing LHO outside the building has been around for some time.

Did you catch where the gunman put the gun in "the back seat of the car" but meant the "trunk", I think?

Very cool! Were there some Q&A that might be interesting? I do remember the Houston Street  LHO sighting revelation being discussed here a while back. And I just assumed that his book contained the encounter with the well dressed rifleman and that no one had brought it up because no one had read his book. I wonder what he will dream up next…

Yes, I caught the discrepancy regarding the back seat and trunk. Maybe he got mixed up and was remembering LHO’s rifle in his back seat….   :-\
« Last Edit: December 06, 2021, 12:55:30 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: December 06, 2021, 12:46:46 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #37 on: December 06, 2021, 06:37:57 PM »

billchapman_hunter of trolls_you_are_next

« Last Edit: December 11, 2021, 10:55:01 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2021, 10:51:19 AM »