Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Question: Can Trump be Elected President in 2022?  (Read 4935 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

Question: Can Trump be Elected President in 2022?
« on: December 03, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »
Advertisement

Trump is endorsing various candidates for the position of “Secretary of State” in various states. He has endorsed:

Mark Finchem for Arizona Secretary of State
Kristina Karama for Michigan Secretary of State
Jody Hice for Georgia Secretary of State

And I believe there are have been other endorsements and more in the future.

My concern is that by November 2024, it won’t matter how the nation votes. If enough of these Trump candidates are elected, then I can envision:

** Trump loses the November 2024 Presidential Election.
** Trump declares this election to be the biggest fraud in history, even bigger than the fraud of 2020.
** Trump’s “Secretary of State” in various states will agree and force a slate of Trump electors onto the Electoral College

So, effectively, Trump can get himself elected in 2024 by winning elections in 2022.

This is not a wild scenario. Traditionally, Republicans vote more in off year elections. Democrats only show up in large numbers every four years, for the Presidential elections. So, it sounds plausible that by November 2022, Trump may have the 2024 Presidential election all sown up.

Questions:

Does anyone know of a website that lists when the Secretary of State is elected for all 50 states?

Does this website list which states are in danger, which states of candidates for these offices endorsed by Trump?

I don’t want us to be caught sleeping here. And it’s important for everyone to understand that there is no more “off year” elections. The minor elections have become vital to prevent America from falling into fascism, getting a President for Life, or even beyond Life, in the form of Trump and his sons.

JFK Assassination Forum

« on: December 03, 2021, 04:40:02 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

Re: Question: Can Trump be Elected President in 2022?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 05:04:43 AM »
The fascist anti American GOP party is currently doing whatever they can to steal the 2022 and 2024 elections through bogus right wing voter restriction laws and putting in Trump stooges as election officials to overturn the results when they lose. Criminal Donald won't be a factor in 2024 because he will be indicted long before 2024. His financial crimes in New York is enough to send him to prison not to mention the felony election fraud he engaged in by demanding the Georgia Secretary of State to "find him votes". There's also the insurrection and coup attempt he will be indicted for.

Criminal Donald's popularity in the GOP continues to slide. Only 60 something percent now only want him to run in 2024.

The GOP doesn't need Trump because they have an entire party of Trump wannabes who can fill his spot. All you need is one right winger that parrots the same Trump fascist and racist rhetoric and the cult will fall right in line.

Democrats are working hard to get a voting rights act passed which will void all these unconstitutional right wing voting restriction laws. That's why Ted Cancun Cruz was screaming about Texas leaving the union.         

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 12:49:30 AM »

The fascist anti American GOP party is currently doing whatever they can to steal the 2022 and 2024 elections through bogus right wing voter restriction laws and putting in Trump stooges as election officials to overturn the results when they lose. Criminal Donald won't be a factor in 2024 because he will be indicted long before 2024. His financial crimes in New York is enough to send him to prison not to mention the felony election fraud he engaged in by demanding the Georgia Secretary of State to "find him votes". There's also the insurrection and coup attempt he will be indicted for.

Criminal Donald's popularity in the GOP continues to slide. Only 60 something percent now only want him to run in 2024.

Clearly, on the recorded phone calls to the Georgia Secretary of State, Trump is guilty. A defense of “It’s not trying to steal an election because I honestly believe I won the election” can be used by anyone stealing an election.

However, there is one problem.

Question:

Are any of the charges that can be brought against Trump be resolved by a judge? Or are they all subject to jury trials?

If all would be jury trials, it’s hard to get a jury with no MAGA members. Prospective jurors can lie to get on the jury. Just one is enough to result in a hung jury, and the juror who save Trump would become a big hero.

I don’t hold out much hope for getting a conviction of Trump regardless of his guilt or the evidence.

The GOP doesn't need Trump because they have an entire party of Trump wannabes who can fill his spot. All you need is one right winger that parrots the same Trump fascist and racist rhetoric and the cult will fall right in line.

Democrats are working hard to get a voting rights act passed which will void all these unconstitutional right wing voting restriction laws. That's why Ted Cancun Cruz was screaming about Texas leaving the union.       

Yes. The danger to the country will outlive Trump, and outlive me. For the first time, tens of millions of Americans are aware that there are tens of millions of other Americans with racist views, want changes to make fundamental changes. And are willing to subvert democracy to do that. The willingness to turn against democracy, to want their way over the will of the majority, through bad election officials, through gerrymandering, whatever it takes, is very troubling.

The ultimate protection of democracy, is having a large majority willing to allow the majority to get their way, so long as they have a majority. That, more than laws, more than tradition, is what protects democracy. And we are close enough to the tipping point that a little cheating, a few corrupt election officials, enough gerrymandering, can allow a large, determine and unprincipled minority to make it happen. While the danger will be with us, the next four years are the greatest danger. If we can get through that, I think we will be alright.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 12:49:30 AM »