Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 22536 times)

Offline John Iacoletti

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2022, 10:06:15 PM »
Advertisement
Just Old Lee knocking off for the day because something happened at work, getting his gun, looking just like the person who killed Tippit on the way to the movies, having the same two brands of ammo as the killer, ducking into the movie theatre without buying a ticket, acting so suspiciously that he draws the attention of random citizens, drawing his weapon on a police officer who interrupted his movie!  Nothing to see there.

Is that misrepresented litany of claims supposed to constitute evidence of murder?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #88 on: January 14, 2022, 10:06:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #89 on: January 14, 2022, 10:23:35 PM »
So are you saying that McDonald pulled it out?  Because it came out.

Yes.  By McDonald's account, the gun came out when he grabbed Oswald's hand and pulled, causing the gun to come out.

McDonald didn't say that Oswald shouted it.  McDonald was closest to him.

What did he do, whisper it in his ear?  And which thing did he say, "this is it" or "it's all over now"?  Or both?  Or maybe the serial embellisher McDonald was embellishing.

Oswald's punching McDonald in the face is certainly consistent with Oswald making one last gasp, thinking that it was all over.

And yet the arrest report says nothing about punching an officer.  In fact the box for "officer injured" is not even checked.  Maybe the "punch" was a cover story for why the cops beat the sh*t out of a man in a theater and arrested him for murder with no probable cause.

Sometimes actions speak for themselves.

And sometimes police make up stories to cover up their misconduct.

Marina's English vocabulary should be taken into account.

That's a fair point.

She certainly recognized the garment as Oswald's, without any prompting by counsel.  In any event, it IS a jacket.

I don't know how certain it is.  Marina made a lot of contradictory statements about lots of things.  She couldn't explain the laundry tags either.

You weren't expecting a DNA comparison in 1964 were you?

No, but why not now?  It could only add to our understanding of the evidence, right?

Although they could do a DNA profile now but they would need a sample of Oswald's DNA to compare it to.  Not a simple task.

They could get samples from his daughters.  Hell, they could exhume his body.

I am not sure that would be high on the FBI lab's list of things to do at the moment.

I'm sure it's not.  They wouldn't want to turn up any inconvenient results.

He was there when an officer, whose name he could not recall, announced that they had found a jacket under a car.

Like I said, "found by nobody knows who".

You don't, perhaps.  But maybe that is because you think there was this widespread conspiracy at every level of every organization involved.

Where did you get the silly idea that I "think there was this widespread conspiracy at every level of every organization involved"?  I do think that the CE162 jacket is worthless as evidence of anybody murdering anybody.  Feel free to explain what it is evidence of.

According to the best available evidence, the shells were found at the scene and matched the shells still in Oswald's gun.

No, they didn't match fired shells with unfired shells.  How would that work?

The committee investigated the murder of Officer Tippit primarily for its implications concerning the assassination of the President. The committee relied primarily on scientific evidence. The committee's firearms panel determined positively that all four cartridge cases found at the scene of the Tippit murder were fired from the pistol that was found in Lee Harvey Oswald's possession when he was apprehended in the Texas Theatre 35 minutes after the murder.13(128)

Correction:  four cartridge cases that can't be authenticated as having come from the scene or as having been connected to Tippit's murder were fired from the revolver that can't be authenticated as having ever been in Oswald's possession.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 10:25:25 PM by John Iacoletti »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2023, 10:47:50 PM »
I was watching the JFK: One Day in America documentary on NatGeo the other day and most of all was fascinated by the quality of movies shown. Could not find anything like that for years on the net.
I was particularly focused on Love Field arrival and the movie showing JFK and Jackie sitting in the limo.
Jackie was given a small flower decorated pouch by the journalist Val Imm Bashour. As I believe, the pouch contained a small pyrotechnical device that simulated gun shot. There was one more identical device but could not determine who gave it to JFK or Jackie.
The footage showing JFK and Jackie entering the limo, sitting on the back seat and Jackie showing a small pouch to the JFK moving it from one hand to another. She puts it next to the JFK and as soon as the limo starts moving, JFK takes it with his left hand and puts it behind his back. If you take a look into the footage, pay special attention on JFK looking at the camera and as soon as he thinks he is behind the Jackie he grabs the pouch and puts it back.

I have no doubt JFK did not die that day in Dallas. Assassination was a staged event with aim to pull him out of the politics. I believe he died in 1967 in his Palm Beach Winter White House.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #90 on: November 11, 2023, 10:47:50 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #91 on: November 12, 2023, 12:43:43 AM »
I was watching the JFK: One Day in America documentary on NatGeo the other day and most of all was fascinated by the quality of movies shown. Could not find anything like that for years on the net.
I was particularly focused on Love Field arrival and the movie showing JFK and Jackie sitting in the limo.
Jackie was given a small flower decorated pouch by the journalist Val Imm Bashour. As I believe, the pouch contained a small pyrotechnical device that simulated gun shot. There was one more identical device but could not determine who gave it to JFK or Jackie.
The footage showing JFK and Jackie entering the limo, sitting on the back seat and Jackie showing a small pouch to the JFK moving it from one hand to another. She puts it next to the JFK and as soon as the limo starts moving, JFK takes it with his left hand and puts it behind his back. If you take a look into the footage, pay special attention on JFK looking at the camera and as soon as he thinks he is behind the Jackie he grabs the pouch and puts it back.

I have no doubt JFK did not die that day in Dallas. Assassination was a staged event with aim to pull him out of the politics. I believe he died in 1967 in his Palm Beach Winter White House.

I believe, the pouch contained a small pyrotechnical device

I have no doubt JFK did not die that day in Dallas.

Either you've got a truly bizarre sense of humour or you are so xxxxxx mental it's genuinely disturbing.
That you are taken seriously on any level pisses in the face of any kind of conclusion regarding this case, let alone the "Final Conclusion".
[Is this the thread that use to be called The Final Solution?]

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2023, 11:24:22 AM »
I believe, the pouch contained a small pyrotechnical device

I have no doubt JFK did not die that day in Dallas.

Either you've got a truly bizarre sense of humour or you are so xxxxxx mental it's genuinely disturbing.
That you are taken seriously on any level pisses in the face of any kind of conclusion regarding this case, let alone the "Final Conclusion".
[Is this the thread that use to be called The Final Solution?]
Nothing less xxxxxx mental than whatever you believe in, LN or whatever. Nothing less bizarre than Magic bullet theory and the whole WR. Nothing less pisses in the face than whatever you believe in.
After everything we know today and everything we do not know, theory that JFK did not die that day is the most probable. You need to be able to understand it and you are not.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #92 on: November 12, 2023, 11:24:22 AM »

Offline Gary Hemod

« Reply #93 on: November 21, 2023, 07:28:55 PM »
Whatever you're taking you're taking too much of it.

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2023, 10:50:35 PM »
Whatever you're taking you're taking too much of it.
No worries, mate. Keep scrolling...
« Last Edit: November 21, 2023, 10:53:13 PM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #94 on: November 21, 2023, 10:50:35 PM »