Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 21378 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2021, 03:53:15 AM »
Advertisement
Totally absurd.
If so, than nothing more than LN and CT theories.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #32 on: November 23, 2021, 03:53:15 AM »

Offline Michael Davidson

« Reply #33 on: November 24, 2021, 05:12:53 PM »
Get help . What the f happened to this forum ?

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2021, 10:59:25 PM »
Get help .

Writes the forum member who can not write more that two lines in his posts...

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #34 on: November 24, 2021, 10:59:25 PM »

Offline Ray Mitcham

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2021, 11:20:58 AM »
Writes the forum member who can not write more that two lines in his posts...
Says the guy who had just previously written just one line, in his reply. 😂

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2021, 11:33:27 AM »
Says the guy who had just previously written just one line, in his reply. 😂
Writes a Hero Member who does not know that I am not saying anything but writing.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2021, 11:34:09 AM by Patrick Jackson »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #36 on: November 25, 2021, 11:33:27 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #37 on: November 25, 2021, 05:11:32 PM »
It's hilarious to see CTers calling out Patrick.  At least he has the courage to admit that he is a CTer and offer a narrative.  Our resident contrarians won't even try.  And the more generally espoused JFK theories such as those from Oliver Stone are no less nutty than Patrick's theory.  The body alterations, people hiding in the bushes, faking of all manner of evidence implicating hundreds of people from all walks of life into a conspiracy to kill the President.  LOL.  But Patrick is the nutty one according to these people. 

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2021, 06:38:30 PM »
At the very instant there were people who claimed it was assassination. If Oswald was on the TSBD steps he must have heard the sounds and saw the commotion, people running towards Grassy knoll. If you were there, what would you think that is happening? Firecrackers, motorcycle backfires or gun shots? People reactions corresponds to what? Nah, it was firecrackers guys, clam down and go home... Nah, it was back fire... Or, it were gun shots and people got panic? Immediate reaction of everybody could only mean that there were gun shots and there was no reason Oswald to think about anything else but gun shots.
Why he did not stay? Well, he got panicked as everybody else.
If he was on the steps of the TSBD then he was surrounded by people, by his fellow co-workers like Frazier and others. They can give him an alibi. There's no need to take off. But I thought you believed he was inside having lunch? He said in a brief interview that he was inside the building at the time of the shooting.

Again: the people who were there, around the steps, didn't know exactly what happened. It was chaos and confusion. Nobody knew what happened. Those who were there said they asked each other about what was going on. In fact, a number of people ran to the Grassy Knoll, fence and overpass. That's where some people thought the shots came from.

Oswald did numerous things after the shooting that I simply don't think an innocent person would have done. In fact, he did things that a guilty person would do. But others, like you, obviously disagree.

I

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #38 on: November 25, 2021, 06:38:30 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2021, 12:15:43 AM »
It's hilarious to see CTers calling out Patrick.  At least he has the courage to admit that he is a CTer and offer a narrative.  Our resident contrarians won't even try.  And the more generally espoused JFK theories such as those from Oliver Stone are no less nutty than Patrick's theory.  The body alterations, people hiding in the bushes, faking of all manner of evidence implicating hundreds of people from all walks of life into a conspiracy to kill the President.  LOL.  But Patrick is the nutty one according to these people.
Well, yes, I am a CTst but my CT goes towards framing Oswald. I think that everything was done to show Oswald did it. Also, there is no doubt there was conspiracy to kill JFK. Many wanted him dead but when Oswald arose as a prime suspect everything was done to frame him and show he did it. Each and every evidence about Oswald is doubted for 58 years, you do not have single 100% clear evidence about him but you have numerous items connected to him on the clumsy and unprofessional way.