Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 21333 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »
Advertisement
Hey Patrick, just to see if I'm correct re your theory.  There were two devices in the limo which would give off sounds as if they were shots but they were more severe than they should have been.  One actually wounded Connally and the second caused JFK to be in extreme pain.  So, JFK could have accidently caused his own death as he was in the process  of his faking his own death?  And, the blood?  If I'm not mistaken there were cannisters which JFK would have pressed (in pain) to spray something resembling blood which would have sprayed on Jackie and himself?  On the outside on Jackie and within the clothes of JFK, himself?  Am I correct on that?
Second device was activated violently in Zapruder frame 313, flew up between Jackie and JFK and hit JFK in his face and I believe he got some injuries from that device. It was hidden in a pouch given to Jackie and inside the pouch there was red liquid to act as blood, maybe a real blood. When exploded, the blast sprayed the liquid mostly upward and towards JFK torso.
If you set your mind that there was small explosion coming between JFK and Jackie, I am sure you will easily understand what I am writing. Go back to frames 310-320 and check. Try to forget everything you know about assassination and expect a blast from bellow. It is like if you would show this 10 frames to a person knowing nothing about it, I am sure many would tell you, it is a blast between them.

First device was activated in Zapruder Z223 frame and did not have red liquid.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2021, 08:26:56 AM »
Maybe Oswald was recruited to fire a blank and by mistake like Alec Baldwin he accidentally fired a real shot.   Realizing his mistake he said "Go-o-o-o-lly" like Gomer Pyle and made tracks.
I believe Oswald had nothing to do with it and that he was on the TSBD steps in Zapruder frame 313.
The answer I am looking for is who, how and when planted a gun on the sixth floor. Was it Mauser or Carcano?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »
How did you come up with this "theory"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
I believe Oswald had nothing to do with it and that he was on the TSBD steps in Zapruder frame 313.
The answer I am looking for is who, how and when planted a gun on the sixth floor. Was it Mauser or Carcano?

So you are suggesting that JFK would knowingly allow an innocent man to take the blame for his assassination and spend the rest of his life in jail or perhaps even be executed?   Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of JFK's character.   You do raise some interesting points regarding JFK's health.   We now know that JFK suffered from numerous health conditions which were treated with a laundry list of drugs.  JFK lied and covered up his health conditions while running for office.  Under modern standards and perhaps even at that time, he would have been deemed incapable of being president had those facts come to light.  Imagine if the press found out that President Trump had been taking the same list of drugs as JFK including amphetamines while president?  They would have called for his resignation and claimed he was a risk to national security.  But JFK got a pass from the leftist press.  Some things never change. 

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2021, 04:55:21 PM »
So you are suggesting that JFK would knowingly allow an innocent man to take the blame for his assassination and spend the rest of his life in jail or perhaps even be executed?   Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of JFK's character.   You do raise some interesting points regarding JFK's health.   We now know that JFK suffered from numerous health conditions which were treated with a laundry list of drugs.  JFK lied and covered up his health conditions while running for office.  Under modern standards and perhaps even at that time, he would have been deemed incapable of being president had those facts come to light.  Imagine if the press found out that President Trump had been taking the same list of drugs as JFK including amphetamines while president?  They would have called for his resignation and claimed he was a risk to national security.  But JFK got a pass from the leftist press.  Some things never change.
How did JFK "get a pass" about this matter? The evidence is that the drug regimen he was on was a well-guarded secret. No one outside a small circle of people knew about it. Robert Dallek only broke it in 2002 when he was given access to JFK's medical records.

It was a different era, a time when the media was much more supportive of the presidency. Any president. Especially on private matters.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2021, 04:55:21 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2021, 05:51:23 PM »
How did JFK "get a pass" about this matter? The evidence is that the drug regimen he was on was a well-guarded secret. No one outside a small circle of people knew about it. Robert Dallek only broke it in 2002 when he was given access to JFK's medical records.

It was a different era, a time when the media was much more supportive of the presidency. Any president. Especially on private matters.

I'm pretty sure Nixon would not have been treated the same.  In fact, a few years later the media basically ended his presidency.  But the real point is that JFK suffered from serious health concerns and took a laundry list of drugs that should have precluded him from ever being president.  He lied about those conditions and no one from the press ever bothered to investigate. 

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2021, 06:31:41 PM »
So you are suggesting that JFK would knowingly allow an innocent man to take the blame for his assassination and spend the rest of his life in jail or perhaps even be executed?
Of course not. Oswald was a wrong man on the wrong place. Because of his life in USSR and coming back to the US, he was a person of interest. If he did not left TSBD in panic, if he was calm and waited everything to settle that day, most probably he would not be charged. When he saw the "assassination" he left TSBD in panic knowing that he will be prime suspect. I am sure you would do the same.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2021, 06:31:41 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2021, 06:34:18 PM »
How did you come up with this "theory"?
Everything is in photos, videos, testimonies... When I started researching, I set my mind to see if there is something else apart CT and LN and it showed that the truth is somewhere between.