Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 21381 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »
Advertisement
Hey Patrick, more questions if you don't mind.

Why would JFK want to fake a throat wound before faking his own death?

If there was a device to cause the sound of a shot in the roses given to Jackie at Love Field how would she not notice that something is wrong here?  Was it metal?  Was there a timer?

You also stated that one of the devices placed in the car caused a the hole in the windshield.  Would the trajectory of that
shrapnel from inside the limo fit ... to cause Tague's minor wound down the street?
I do not have answers for all the questions for sure.
I think that original plan was not to fake throat wound but chest wound. After the first device was activated, JFK acted like hit, like he wanted to rip his tie and shirt out of pain. When they were planing everything, they most probably decided to have at least two "shots" to be more realistic.

Jackie knew what was going on but she was not aware the devices were too powerful. I believe they tried everything before Dallas. The devices were activated remotely, I believe by Dark-Complected Man who was never identified.

I did not stated that parts of the device caused hole in the windshield but on the inner windshield frame. That is the famous damage near the right sun visor.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2021, 09:06:44 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2021, 09:12:20 AM »
But have a few loose screws. Possibly from one of your devices.

If there are "few" only than I might be on the right track?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 03:09:51 PM »
I hesitate to ask, but why wouldn't JFK just have resigned if he had health conditions that rendered him unable to continue as president instead of staging this elaborate hoax? 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 03:09:51 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
Hey Patrick, just to see if I'm correct re your theory.  There were two devices in the limo which would give off sounds as if they were shots but they were more severe than they should have been.  One actually wounded Connally and the second caused JFK to be in extreme pain.  So, JFK could have accidently caused his own death as he was in the process  of his faking his own death?  And, the blood?  If I'm not mistaken there were cannisters which JFK would have pressed (in pain) to spray something resembling blood which would have sprayed on Jackie and himself?  On the outside on Jackie and within the clothes of JFK, himself?  Am I correct on that?   

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
Each and every evidence and "evidence" you touch connected to Oswald is absolutely doubted for 58 years now. You do not have one single 100% clear evidence connecting Oswald to that rifle and three shots. What ever you mention, researchers found numerous irregularities in the past six decades from where he was to where he went not to mention rusted rifle...

---------------------
CT WONDERLAND
BOOK OF OSWALD
---------------------

BOOK I: LUNATIC FRINGE
Nothing is Knowable
Nothing is Provable
Nothing is Believable
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:50:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2021, 04:27:34 PM »
Hey Patrick, just to see if I'm correct re your theory.  There were two devices in the limo which would give off sounds as if they were shots but they were more severe than they should have been.  One actually wounded Connally and the second caused JFK to be in extreme pain.  So, JFK could have accidently caused his own death as he was in the process  of his faking his own death?  And, the blood?  If I'm not mistaken there were cannisters which JFK would have pressed (in pain) to spray something resembling blood which would have sprayed on Jackie and himself?  On the outside on Jackie and within the clothes of JFK, himself?  Am I correct on that?

Maybe Oswald was recruited to fire a blank and by mistake like Alec Baldwin he accidentally fired a real shot.   Realizing his mistake he said "Go-o-o-o-lly" like Gomer Pyle and made tracks. 

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 04:37:01 PM »
Maybe rebrand this thread to 'Final Confusion'

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 04:37:01 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 08:08:45 AM »
I hesitate to ask, but why wouldn't JFK just have resigned if he had health conditions that rendered him unable to continue as president instead of staging this elaborate hoax?
That is a good question and for sure I do not have the best answer.
Many wanted him dead so maybe at some point of time he said if you want me dead you will have me dead.
On the other hand, his illness was still not severe in 1963 and resigning due to illness was like defeat. If Roosevelt was president with his Paralytic illness than JFK would stand for one more year for sure.