Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 21274 times)

Offline Patrick Jackson

Final Conclusion*
« on: November 12, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »
Advertisement
Since the forum was hacked and deleted in January 2018, I was in great doubt if to post my theory and findings again.
As 11/22 approaches again, I have decided to write few lines mostly to see if there are more researchers now who think, believe or know that JFK did not die that day in Dallas.
If you remember, my theory is that the "assassination" in Dallas was a staged event with aim to pull heavily ill JFK out of politics. Many wanted to kill him and it was almost inevitable and at some point JFK, Jackie, SS and Hoover came to an idea to fake assassination as a win win for everybody.
JFK was leading US and world politics towards more humanity, dignity and world as a better place to live and many did not like it. Dozens of groups and organizations wanted to kill him, from CIA, Federal reserve to mafia and military capitalist earning huge money out of wars.
I believe that on 11/22/1963 JFK left Dallas alive onboard his "Caroline" plane and went to Florida Winter White House. He died in March 1967 and buried at Arlington cemetery on March 14-15, 1967. Official story states his casket moved to a better spot that night but it was a cover up for his real burial.
Several participants of this staged assassination on 11/22/1963 are still alive.

*My original post back in 2015 was named "Final Solution" but at that time a was not aware this term was used by Nazis to describe mass murders across Europe in WWII.

JFK Assassination Forum

Final Conclusion*
« on: November 12, 2021, 11:42:16 AM »

Offline Michael Walton

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2021, 02:36:40 PM »
Yes, Patrick, he died that day. You may have read too many National Enquirers back in the 70s that said folks were wheeling him around in a wheelchair alive.

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 03:32:13 PM »
Hey Patrick, way back when, one of our members complimented you for being tenacious re your theory and I always admired you for being very polite when you answered any criticism.   Questions.  If JFK faked his shooting how does Connally factor in
your theory because he supposedly was shot as well?  When would the both of them rehearse their reactions as if they were indeed shot at the same time?  And, would they have done that faked shooting in front of their wives?  In front of thousands of people?  Possibly on film?  Let alone going to the hospital with their fake wounds?  Etc. 
« Last Edit: November 13, 2021, 04:43:38 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2021, 03:32:13 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2021, 10:26:03 PM »
Hey Patrick, way back when, one of our members complimented you for being tenacious re your theory and I always admired you for being very polite when you answered any criticism.   Questions.  If JFK faked his shooting how does Connally factor in
your theory because he supposedly was shot as well?  When would the both of them rehearse their reactions as if they were indeed shot at the same time?  And, would they have done that faked shooting in front of their wives?  In front of thousands of people?  Possibly on film?  Let alone going to the hospital with their fake wounds?  Etc.

Thank you very much Dan. I always tried to keep calm as much as possible and carry on research.

John and Nellie Connally did not know what was really going on, they were not among those who knew it was faked.
There were two small pyrotechnical devices with aim to sound as gun shots when activated.
First was activated in Zapruder frame 223 and my conclusion is that it was hidden behind presidential blanket hanged on right rear doors. When activated it created a strong wave causing Connally right hand to fly violently and I believe this is when his wrist broke. In the same time JFK raised his hands acting as hit.
Second device was activated in Zapruder frame 313 and it was hidden in a flower decorated pouch between JFK and Jackie.
The trouble with second device was that it was over-dimensioned causing it to explode in pieces like a hand grenade hitting Connally like "shower of bullets". One larger piece hit inner windshield frame.
Dealey plaza was chosen because it was at the end of the motorcade and there were not "thousands" of people but not more than 50 who had clear sight on the limo in Zapruder 223. This number of people was enough to wittiness the "assassination".
Zapruder position on Dealey plaza was pure coincidence.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 03:21:27 PM »
That's far out stuff but when you think it about it, it is not any more baseless than any of the other CTer theories in this case.  Body alterations, shooters hiding in the bushes, random citizens lying to implicate Oswald, the involvement of high level government officials in the murder of the President.  Given the evidence that implicates Oswald in this crime is beyond any doubt, any alternative theory is far out by necessity.  So I give Patrick an A for creativity.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 07:03:36 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2021, 03:21:27 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2021, 05:41:25 PM »
Hey Patrick, more questions if you don't mind.

Why would JFK want to fake a throat wound before faking his own death?

If there was a device to cause the sound of a shot in the roses given to Jackie at Love Field how would she not notice that something is wrong here?  Was it metal?  Was there a timer?

You also stated that one of the devices placed in the car caused a the hole in the windshield.  Would the trajectory of that
shrapnel from inside the limo fit ... to cause Tague's minor wound down the street?

« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 05:45:41 PM by Dan DAlimonte »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 06:44:20 PM »
Thank you very much Dan. I always tried to keep calm as much as possible and carry on research.

John and Nellie Connally did not know what was really going on, they were not among those who knew it was faked.
There were two small pyrotechnical devices with aim to sound as gun shots when activated.
First was activated in Zapruder frame 223 and my conclusion is that it was hidden behind presidential blanket hanged on right rear doors. When activated it created a strong wave causing Connally right hand to fly violently and I believe this is when his wrist broke. In the same time JFK raised his hands acting as hit.
Second device was activated in Zapruder frame 313 and it was hidden in a flower decorated pouch between JFK and Jackie.
The trouble with second device was that it was over-dimensioned causing it to explode in pieces like a hand grenade hitting Connally like "shower of bullets". One larger piece hit inner windshield frame.
Dealey plaza was chosen because it was at the end of the motorcade and there were not "thousands" of people but not more than 50 who had clear sight on the limo in Zapruder 223. This number of people was enough to wittiness the "assassination".
Zapruder position on Dealey plaza was pure coincidence.

_That would be the meds-in-charge-of-calmness talking

_or planted or altered in some way

First was activated in Zapruder frame 223 and my conclusion is that it was hidden behind presidential blanket hanged on right rear doors
_'my conclusion confusion'

When activated it created a strong wave causing Connally right hand to fly violently and I believe this is when his wrist broke.
_which he didn't notice until Monday

In the same time JFK raised his hands acting as hit.
_Jackie threw a punch at the womanizer

_'flower decorated pouch pooch

The trouble with second device was that it was over-dimensioned causing it to explode in pieces like a hand grenade hitting Connally like "shower of bullets".
_'over other-dimensioned

In closing, I agree that you are polite and are probably sincere and a nice guy.
But have a few loose screws. Possibly from one of your devices. 
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 09:10:23 PM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2021, 06:44:20 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2021, 08:49:59 AM »
Given the evidence that implicates Oswald in this crime is beyond any doubt...

Each and every evidence and "evidence" you touch connected to Oswald is absolutely doubted for 58 years now. You do not have one single 100% clear evidence connecting Oswald to that rifle and three shots. What ever you mention, researchers found numerous irregularities in the past six decades from where he was to where he went not to mention rusted rifle...