Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 22348 times)

Online Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2021, 05:38:18 PM »
Advertisement
I was absolutely not the first person to investigate faked assassination. There were theories before me for sure.
I think that I have established almost the full line from Love Field via Parkland to Florida.
You did not answer my questions.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #72 on: December 09, 2021, 05:38:18 PM »

Offline Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #73 on: December 09, 2021, 06:24:48 PM »
That is the good question and number of people was not huge. You have two groups, first are those directly participated in the plot and second group are those who knew about it.
Direct participants were JFK, Jackie, Clint Hill, Jack Ready, Kellerman, Greer, Landis, Kinney, Roberts, Hickey, O'Donnell, McIntyre and Malcolm Killduff. Possibly 2-3 SS agents more.
The main issue was to provide a switch body at Parkland hospital. On November 21st there was a murder and suicide at Abilene when a man (similar age and constitution as JFK) killed his wife and then committed a suicide by shooting at his head through his mouth and his body was used as switch body at Parkland Trauma room 1. There were at least two doctors who prepared his body and helped with the switch. One of them was Dr Fouad Bashour. Among this 19-20 people, there were pilots of the JFKs Caroline plane and there was Hoover who also knew about the plot and there were two ladies at the Love Field. So, in total, not more that 30 people knew what is really happening.
RFK and Ted Kennedy knew about it, JFK mother also knew but I think that it was kept secret from his father. Caroline and John Jr were the greatest risk but I also think they both knew and spent great time with their father until he died in 1967.
Also, there were more people who knew it after 11/22/63, mostly doctors and nurses who treated JFK in Florida.

One of the main participants is still alive, Clint Hill and he was never asked the question if the assassination was faked and maybe it is better to remain that way.

Hey, Patrick just to comment re the above and please excuse the musical reference.    If I accept your theory then President Kennedy wanted to fake a dead Kennedy situation - re him - but he couldn't move forward with his plan unless there was a dead Kennedy look-a-like to take his place in the coffin.  Now, on the day before a look-a-like Kennedy killed his wife and then himself and this allowed the real Kennedy to become a fake dead Kennedy.  So, if that event didn't take place then the real Kennedy wouldn't have died - so to speak - in Dallas but in whatever city where there will be a look-a-like dead Kennedy.   Am I right about that?  Also who informed JFK that a look-a-like killed himself the day before?  Did his look-a-like and his dead wife have funerals?  Was it in the papers?  Were relatives notified?  Why isn't my brother in a  funeral home by now?  Etc.

Btw ... the Dead Kennedys was a Rock Band way back when.         

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2021, 09:15:24 PM »
You did not answer my questions.
Well, I do not know all the answers of course... You want me to write you exactly who knew, it is absurd to expect that from me. I THINK that his brothers and sisters knew he is alive, not their children and I have impresion it was kept secret from his father.
As I always write, put yourself in the position somebody wants to kill you and you decide to fake your death. Will you say it to everybody or not?
As of the fortune, you have to realize that JFK was aware he was deadly ill. What exact fortune do you think and who got it after his "death"?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #74 on: December 11, 2021, 09:15:24 PM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #75 on: December 11, 2021, 09:24:06 PM »
Hey, Patrick just to comment re the above and please excuse the musical reference.    If I accept your theory then President Kennedy wanted to fake a dead Kennedy situation - re him - but he couldn't move forward with his plan unless there was a dead Kennedy look-a-like to take his place in the coffin.  Now, on the day before a look-a-like Kennedy killed his wife and then himself and this allowed the real Kennedy to become a fake dead Kennedy.  So, if that event didn't take place then the real Kennedy wouldn't have died - so to speak - in Dallas but in whatever city where there will be a look-a-like dead Kennedy.   Am I right about that?  Also who informed JFK that a look-a-like killed himself the day before?  Did his look-a-like and his dead wife have funerals?  Was it in the papers?  Were relatives notified?  Why isn't my brother in a  funeral home by now?  Etc.

Btw ... the Dead Kennedys was a Rock Band way back when.       
When I was researching, I came accross this murder/suicide the day earlier in Abilene but it does not mean they used this body. Key object here was to find hospital personel to perform the switch and participate in the whole thing. They could find the body somewhere else as well. Will try to find you that Abilene case. I had all names but have to search through files.

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2022, 12:25:14 AM »
Just like no single pixel in a photograph is proof of the overall picture.  The case against Oswald, as set out by Vincent Bugliosi, is not made up of 53 facts each of which prove Oswald guilty beyond a reasonable doubt by themselves.  Rather, those 53 very probable facts together provide proof beyond a reasonable doubt of his guilt. 

No.  Something is either evidence of guilt or it is not.  A bunch of things that are not evidence at all (like a ring in a cup) do not magically combine into evidence of murder.  All they are is rhetorical padding for a weak case.

Lots of us had a laugh at Patrick's blood cannons the first time he broached the subject.  But if you think about it, it's not that much different from the narrative of the "Oswald did it" cult.  It's based on a fanciful story filled with assumptions and speculation and hardly any direct evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #76 on: January 02, 2022, 12:25:14 AM »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #77 on: January 02, 2022, 12:27:19 AM »
A reasonable person standard has never stood between any CTer and a good yarn.  In that regard, Patrick's theory is no less outlandish and baseless than many of the more commonly accepted JFK theories such as body alterations, Oswald doubles, random citizens lying to implicate Oswald, and all manner of evidence being faked or planted by persons unknown to name just a few.  I give Patrick some credit for at least having a theory no matter how bizarre.  Some of these CTers are just contrarian nitpickers of the evidence against Oswald leaving what they believed happened to our imagination but that is the laziest way to be a CTer (i.e. purport to have no theory but endlessly imply Oswald didn't do it).

I wonder how many different ways "Richard" can say "my story is correct by default unless you concoct a better story".
« Last Edit: January 02, 2022, 12:27:48 AM by John Iacoletti »

Online John Iacoletti

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2022, 12:30:40 AM »
So it was just a coincidence that Oswald fit the description of Tippit's murderer, that Oswald's jacket was dropped in the alley that the Tippit assailant ran down, that Oswald carried a gun similar to that of the assailant and had bullets that matched the type used to kill Tippit, that Oswald pulled his gun out in the Texas Theatre and said "Well, it's all over now" and tried to shoot the arresting officer?

No, those aren't "coincidences", they are flat out false or unsubstantiated claims.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #78 on: January 02, 2022, 12:30:40 AM »

Offline Patrick Jackson

« Reply #79 on: January 02, 2022, 03:16:55 AM »
It's based on a fanciful story filled with assumptions and speculation and hardly any direct evidence.
I have based my theory on direct statements and known evidences. Statements like the one made by Clint Hill that when arrived at Parkland, JFK body was "cold and pinkish" but also of full range of statements inconsistencies. When you take everything into consideration, my conclusion is that it did not happen. For example, three shots, hundreds of people around and none dunked on the first two?