Author Topic: Final Conclusion*  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Final Conclusion*
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2021, 03:09:51 PM »
I hesitate to ask, but why wouldn't JFK just have resigned if he had health conditions that rendered him unable to continue as president instead of staging this elaborate hoax? 

Online Dan DAlimonte

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2021, 03:41:56 PM »
Hey Patrick, just to see if I'm correct re your theory.  There were two devices in the limo which would give off sounds as if they were shots but they were more severe than they should have been.  One actually wounded Connally and the second caused JFK to be in extreme pain.  So, JFK could have accidently caused his own death as he was in the process  of his faking his own death?  And, the blood?  If I'm not mistaken there were cannisters which JFK would have pressed (in pain) to spray something resembling blood which would have sprayed on Jackie and himself?  On the outside on Jackie and within the clothes of JFK, himself?  Am I correct on that?   

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2021, 03:47:26 PM »
Each and every evidence and "evidence" you touch connected to Oswald is absolutely doubted for 58 years now. You do not have one single 100% clear evidence connecting Oswald to that rifle and three shots. What ever you mention, researchers found numerous irregularities in the past six decades from where he was to where he went not to mention rusted rifle...

---------------------
CT WONDERLAND
BOOK OF OSWALD
---------------------

BOOK I: LUNATIC FRINGE
Nothing is Knowable
Nothing is Provable
Nothing is Believable
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 03:50:41 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2021, 04:27:34 PM »
Hey Patrick, just to see if I'm correct re your theory.  There were two devices in the limo which would give off sounds as if they were shots but they were more severe than they should have been.  One actually wounded Connally and the second caused JFK to be in extreme pain.  So, JFK could have accidently caused his own death as he was in the process  of his faking his own death?  And, the blood?  If I'm not mistaken there were cannisters which JFK would have pressed (in pain) to spray something resembling blood which would have sprayed on Jackie and himself?  On the outside on Jackie and within the clothes of JFK, himself?  Am I correct on that?

Maybe Oswald was recruited to fire a blank and by mistake like Alec Baldwin he accidentally fired a real shot.   Realizing his mistake he said "Go-o-o-o-lly" like Gomer Pyle and made tracks. 

Offline Bill Chapman

• 'Pristine'..yeah, sure
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2021, 04:37:01 PM »
Maybe rebrand this thread to 'Final Confusion'

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2021, 08:08:45 AM »
I hesitate to ask, but why wouldn't JFK just have resigned if he had health conditions that rendered him unable to continue as president instead of staging this elaborate hoax?
That is a good question and for sure I do not have the best answer.
Many wanted him dead so maybe at some point of time he said if you want me dead you will have me dead.
On the other hand, his illness was still not severe in 1963 and resigning due to illness was like defeat. If Roosevelt was president with his Paralytic illness than JFK would stand for one more year for sure.

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2021, 08:22:33 AM »
Second device was activated violently in Zapruder frame 313, flew up between Jackie and JFK and hit JFK in his face and I believe he got some injuries from that device. It was hidden in a pouch given to Jackie and inside the pouch there was red liquid to act as blood, maybe a real blood. When exploded, the blast sprayed the liquid mostly upward and towards JFK torso.
If you set your mind that there was small explosion coming between JFK and Jackie, I am sure you will easily understand what I am writing. Go back to frames 310-320 and check. Try to forget everything you know about assassination and expect a blast from bellow. It is like if you would show this 10 frames to a person knowing nothing about it, I am sure many would tell you, it is a blast between them.

First device was activated in Zapruder Z223 frame and did not have red liquid.

Online Patrick Jackson

« Reply #17 on: November 17, 2021, 08:26:56 AM »
Maybe Oswald was recruited to fire a blank and by mistake like Alec Baldwin he accidentally fired a real shot.   Realizing his mistake he said "Go-o-o-o-lly" like Gomer Pyle and made tracks.
I believe Oswald had nothing to do with it and that he was on the TSBD steps in Zapruder frame 313.
The answer I am looking for is who, how and when planted a gun on the sixth floor. Was it Mauser or Carcano?

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #18 on: November 17, 2021, 02:11:50 PM »
How did you come up with this "theory"?

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: November 17, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »
I believe Oswald had nothing to do with it and that he was on the TSBD steps in Zapruder frame 313.
The answer I am looking for is who, how and when planted a gun on the sixth floor. Was it Mauser or Carcano?

So you are suggesting that JFK would knowingly allow an innocent man to take the blame for his assassination and spend the rest of his life in jail or perhaps even be executed?   Doesn't sound like a ringing endorsement of JFK's character.   You do raise some interesting points regarding JFK's health.   We now know that JFK suffered from numerous health conditions which were treated with a laundry list of drugs.  JFK lied and covered up his health conditions while running for office.  Under modern standards and perhaps even at that time, he would have been deemed incapable of being president had those facts come to light.  Imagine if the press found out that President Trump had been taking the same list of drugs as JFK including amphetamines while president?  They would have called for his resignation and claimed he was a risk to national security.  But JFK got a pass from the leftist press.  Some things never change. 

Mobile View