Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 100375 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1864 on: April 15, 2024, 06:16:14 PM »
Advertisement
On April 3rd, Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Fla., hosted a $1000-plate-per-elite-racist fundraiser for Arizona's Kari Lake. One of Trump celebrity-intellectual pals, Rose Barr, spoke:

"Hey, Old Row, how are you doing? I'm here at Mar-a-Lago supporting Kari Lake,
     and it was a fantastic evening. And our Trump is here being the DJ, and I've just
     danced and everyone's amazed. So I'm just going to say to you, please drop out
     of college, because it's going to ruin your lives. Do me a favor, drop out, they
     don't teach you nothing good. Email me or Twitter me or whatever you [want],
     call me and I'll help you with your life but you gotta get out of college 'cause it
     isn't nothing but devil-worshiping, baby-blood-drinking Democrat donors. Love ya."

You are quoting a comedian?  And claiming that this event is "racist" while it was raising money for a female minority candidate?  Wow.  If you want to disavow nutty conspiracy theories, how about starting with the biggest one in history that did not come from an aging comedian but the DOJ and high-ranking Dems that Trump had colluded with Russia to become president.  Adam "Shifty" Schiff had seen the evidence.  The real big lie.  Hillary claims to this day that the 2016 election was stolen and that Trump was not a legitimate president. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1864 on: April 15, 2024, 06:16:14 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #1865 on: April 16, 2024, 12:20:59 AM »
You are quoting a comedian?

Roseanne stopped doing standup 30 years ago and stopped being funny 20 years ago. Unless you find jokes about blacks being "apes" funny. Barr wasn't joking when she made her comments. Kari Lake said of the event: "This is a place where MAGA comes to get excited get united".

And claiming that this event is "racist" while it was raising money for a female minority candidate?  Wow.

If you're referring to claims like Kari Lake being the first Native American woman to run for Arizona governor, then be aware she is not recognized by any tribe. There's a buried claim on a web off-ramp that her great-grandmother was a member of the Ojibwe tribe, which, if true, translates into about one-percent Native American, the rest being white-entitled MEGA WASP. To show the left have a sense of humor, here's some comments ...

"We true Natives call them pretendians."
    "She is a native of the Karen tribe."
    "What have the Native Americans done to her to deserve to be insulted like this?"
    "Her Native American name should be runs with many lies"
    "Try it this way: K. Lake IS the bright spot in the REP party. That shows us how dim the rest are."
    "She looks spray painted, not Native American."
    "22 Federally Tribes in Arizona. I don’t recall her visiting one during the election."
    "I am Native American and white supremacist" - sounds legit."
    "Next step is for her to claim she is a black trans man."
    "A mixture of every race : Keri Fake is 50% melting pot and 100 % crackpot"
    "Well, Santos said he's Jewish. This shouldn't be a surprise. They'll claim anything if they think it'll be to their advantage.
    "Just because you were conceived in a Jeep Cherokee doesn't make you Native American."

Now that would have been some great material at the Trump racist fundraiser (BTW, the $1000. merely got you on the lawn; there was a $100,000 yacht ride with Kari).

If you want to disavow nutty conspiracy theories, how about starting with the biggest one in history that did not come from an aging comedian but the DOJ and high-ranking Dems that Trump had colluded with Russia to become president.  Adam "Shifty" Schiff had seen the evidence.  The real big lie.  Hillary claims to this day that the 2016 election was stolen and that Trump was not a legitimate president.

They're running on that, are they? Should be in Biden's ads any day now. When it comes to politics, you're as self-deluded as the JFK Conspiracy Loons.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1866 on: April 16, 2024, 12:37:30 AM »
Roseanne stopped doing standup 30 years ago and stopped being funny 20 years ago. Unless you find jokes about blacks being "apes" funny. Barr wasn't joking when she made her comments. Kari Lake said of the event: "This is a place where MAGA comes to get excited get united".

If you're referring to claims like Kari Lake being the first Native American woman to run for Arizona governor, then be aware she is not recognized by any tribe. There's a buried claim on a web off-ramp that her great-grandmother was a member of the Ojibwe tribe, which, if true, translates into about one-percent Native American, the rest being white-entitled MEGA WASP. To show the left have a sense of humor, here's some comments ...

"We true Natives call them pretendians."
    "She is a native of the Karen tribe."
    "What have the Native Americans done to her to deserve to be insulted like this?"
    "Her Native American name should be runs with many lies"
    "Try it this way: K. Lake IS the bright spot in the REP party. That shows us how dim the rest are."
    "She looks spray painted, not Native American."
    "22 Federally Tribes in Arizona. I don’t recall her visiting one during the election."
    "I am Native American and white supremacist" - sounds legit."
    "Next step is for her to claim she is a black trans man."
    "A mixture of every race : Keri Fake is 50% melting pot and 100 % crackpot"
    "Well, Santos said he's Jewish. This shouldn't be a surprise. They'll claim anything if they think it'll be to their advantage.
    "Just because you were conceived in a Jeep Cherokee doesn't make you Native American."

Now that would have been some great material at the Trump racist fundraiser (BTW, the $1000. merely got you on the lawn; there was a $100,000 yacht ride with Kari).

They're running on that, are they? Should be in Biden's ads any day now. When it comes to politics, you're as self-deluded as the JFK Conspiracy Loons.

You don't think Kari Lake is a minority.  And Rosanne Barr is relevant to politics.  And I'm the "self-deluded" conspiracy loon. HA HA HA HA HA.  That is comedy gold.  It is all the more ironic in that you dismissed Trudeau's blackface episodes as the product of "youthful" indescretion even though he was 30!  Unreal.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1866 on: April 16, 2024, 12:37:30 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #1867 on: April 25, 2024, 12:47:17 AM »
Old Joe reading from the teleprompter.   Leader of the free world in the midst of several wars.  "Imagine what we could do next. Four more years, pause,"