Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 104424 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1656 on: September 21, 2023, 12:25:12 AM »
Advertisement
This is simply a lie.  Trump did put his business interests in a blind trust.  He complied with the applicable laws and there was governmental oversight of that process.  Apply your standard, though.  Was he charged with a crime for this?   No.   In addition, he took no salary.  If you want to be pedantic, he was required to take one dollar.  Contrast Trump's full compliance with the law and donation of his salary with Biden Inc.'s influence peddling scheme.

Apply your standard, though.  Was he charged with a crime for this?   No. 

No, he wasn't charged yet, but who knows what will happen in the future. Not every crime is prosecuted, but you must be a complete blind man not to see what is right in front of you.

Contrast Trump's full compliance with the law

Oh yeah, that's right... he complies with the law so much that he has four criminal charges against him and all sorts of civil litigation as well.

with Biden Inc.'s influence peddling scheme.

You mean the "scheme" that you can't provide any conclusive evidence for? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Compare the sheer number of court cases against Trump with the lack of any court case against Joe Biden.....   Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1656 on: September 21, 2023, 12:25:12 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1657 on: September 21, 2023, 02:20:18 PM »
Apply your standard, though.  Was he charged with a crime for this?   No. 

No, he wasn't charged yet, but who knows what will happen in the future. Not every crime is prosecuted, but you must be a complete blind man not to see what is right in front of you.

The irony given that your defense of Old Joe was that he hadn't been charged.  And again, how many families received millions from foreign sources including payment in diamonds and cars while having no legitimate business or service to offer?  How many families funnel such money through a series of shell companies?  Nothing to see there - right?  But "who knows what will happen in the future"?

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1658 on: September 21, 2023, 04:17:52 PM »
The irony given that your defense of Old Joe was that he hadn't been charged.  And again, how many families received millions from foreign sources including payment in diamonds and cars while having no legitimate business or service to offer?  How many families funnel such money through a series of shell companies?  Nothing to see there - right?  But "who knows what will happen in the future"?

Again, how many fools make questional allegations based on conjecture and innuendo?

The irony given that your defense of Old Joe was that he hadn't been charged.

Another false strawman. My defense of Joe Biden isn't that he hasn't been charged. My defense of his is that there isn't a shred of evidence against him, but feel free to prove me wrong.

As per usual, all you are doing is making wild assumptions for which you have zero evidence.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1658 on: September 21, 2023, 04:17:52 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1659 on: September 21, 2023, 05:44:41 PM »
Again, how many fools make questional allegations based on conjecture and innuendo?

LOL.  There is at least one.  And I don't mean Roger Collins.  Or maybe I do.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1660 on: September 21, 2023, 09:00:04 PM »
LOL.  There is at least one.  And I don't mean Roger Collins.  Or maybe I do.

I don't mean people in your imagination. Are you stuck in your delusions again or just running out of counter arguments?

Btw, thanks for that questional allegation based on nothing. You've just answered the question
« Last Edit: September 21, 2023, 09:06:34 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1660 on: September 21, 2023, 09:00:04 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1661 on: September 22, 2023, 06:58:52 PM »
At least one member of the corrupt political establishment has finally been indicted for bribery.  Bob Menendez and his wife.  He was given cars, gold, and cash from foreign sources.  Sounds familiar?  Imagine if they had raided Dirty Hunter's closet.  Menendez only had $480K in cash stuffed in his pockets.  Dirty Hunter could surely top that.  He took in around $20 million.  It's amazing that so many of our politicians and their families have become multimillionaires while working a government job.  Pelosi, Sanders, McConnell, Biden, AOC, and on and on. 

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1662 on: September 24, 2023, 06:55:54 PM »
Even the leftist ABC is trying to send Old Joe a message.  Their latest polls have him trailing Trump by almost 10 points.  Old Joe's latest polling numbers are jaw dropping.  He is going down faster than the Titanic.  He will announce by the end of this year that he is dropping out of the race.  The most fascinating thing about this election is that Trump's best chance of winning is if Biden is the Dem candidate and Old Joe's best chance of winning is if Trump is the GOP candidate.  Anyone else that runs against either of them likely wins.  I could see Newsom entering the race with the stark contrast to Old Joe's advanced age and dementia and winning in a landslide based on his youthful appearance.  I could see DeSantiis or Haley winning in a landslide against Ukraine Joe. 

"President Joe Biden's job approval rating is 19 points underwater, his ratings for handling the economy and immigration are at career lows. A record number of Americans say they've become worse off under his presidency, three-quarters say he's too old for another term and Donald Trump is looking better in retrospect -- all severe challenges for Biden in his reelection campaign ahead.

Forty-four percent of Americans in the latest ABC News/Washington Post poll say they've gotten worse off financially under Biden's presidency, the most for any president in ABC/Post polls since 1986. Just 37% approve of his job performance, while 56% disapprove. Still fewer approve of Biden's performance on the economy, 30%."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1662 on: September 24, 2023, 06:55:54 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1663 on: September 26, 2023, 03:21:46 PM »
Old Joe is continuing his racist tendency to refer to black men as "boy."  Unreal.  No wonder black voters are fleeing him.  There is no way Ukraine Joe is running in 2024.  The polls are cratering, and his physical and mental decline is accelerating.  It is difficult to watch without feeling sorry for the guy.  He is corrupt and dishonest but as a human being it is painful to watch him exploited by his family and humiliated in public.  There are many nursing homes where he could be made comfortable.