Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 108564 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1616 on: September 12, 2023, 01:27:08 AM »
Advertisement
Biden's mental and physical situation has deteriorated to the extent that he can't apparently attend any 9/11 event.  It's sad to see his decline.  His family should intervene to spare him of any further humiliation.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2023, 01:52:23 AM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1616 on: September 12, 2023, 01:27:08 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1617 on: September 12, 2023, 10:14:33 PM »
Biden's mental and physical situation has deteriorated to the extent that he can't apparently attend any 9/11 event.  It's sad to see his decline.  His family should intervene to spare him of any further humiliation.

I'm actually more concerned about your mental situation.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1618 on: September 13, 2023, 08:56:04 PM »
I'm actually more concerned about your mental situation.

Be concerned when I start pretending to be from "Europe" or post for one time only under a new alias. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1618 on: September 13, 2023, 08:56:04 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1619 on: September 14, 2023, 12:49:23 AM »
The bottom is falling out on Old Joe.  Even the Wash Post has turned on him.  David Ignatius, who is a tool for the deep state, just wrote an editorial arguing that it's time for Old Joe to drop out the race.  Stunning.  Ignatius is the mouthpiece for the deep state.  He was the one that made the case for them that Dirty Hunter's laptop was the product of Russkie disinformation.  The establishment feeds him the story that they want to promote to the public.  That narrative now is apparently that Ukraine Joe is toast.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1620 on: September 14, 2023, 02:09:44 PM »
Mitt Romney is taking his ball and going home.  He sees the writing on the wall.  The days when an elitist cadre of corrupt individuals such as himself could rule and enrich themselves at the public expense are over.  He is not leaving because he is getting old.  None of these corrupt politicians ever do that.  He is leaving to avoid a humiliating landslide defeat in the upcoming election.  Like Liz Cheney.  The days of making false promise and never delivering are over.  It humorous to see the leftists weeping over Romney.  They slandered him in every possible way when running for president.  But because he hates Trump for exposing his hypocrisy and incompetence, they love him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1620 on: September 14, 2023, 02:09:44 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1621 on: September 14, 2023, 07:56:58 PM »
Be concerned when I start pretending to be from "Europe" or post for one time only under a new alias.

And this is exactly the kind of idiotic nonsense which makes me concerned about your mental health.

When it comes to Trump, you see conspiracies everywhere and you believe in the so-called "Deep state", which in Kennedy's days was known as the industrial-military complex. Yet, on the other hand you refuse to even consider the possibility that Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy. But even worse, you seem to be obsessed with foolish things like where somebody lives and people using an alias, while at the same time you have been using an alias from day one on this forum.

You constantly make false claims and insinuations and when given the opportunity to actually find out that all the crap you are coming up with is false, you run.

None of this is indicative of a stable mind.

Btw, the idiotic rants in this thread don't help either....  :D
« Last Edit: September 14, 2023, 11:33:00 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1622 on: September 15, 2023, 01:25:38 AM »
And this is exactly the kind of idiotic nonsense which makes me concerned about your mental health.

When it comes to Trump, you see conspiracies everywhere and you believe in the so-called "Deep state", which in Kennedy's days was known as the industrial-military complex. Yet, on the other hand you refuse to even consider the possibility that Kennedy was killed by a conspiracy. But even worse, you seem to be obsessed with foolish things like where somebody lives and people using an alias, while at the same time you have been using an alias from day one on this forum.

You constantly make false claims and insinuations and when given the opportunity to actually find out that all the crap you are coming up with is false, you run.

None of this is indicative of a stable mind.

Btw, the idiotic rants in this thread don't help either....  :D

LOL.  The king of the claiming the FBI, DPD, and many others lied or fabricated evidence is complaining about "conspiracy theories."  HA HA HA.   The funniest thing I've ever read on this forum.  I guess I don't just accept the "official story" as you do.  Particularly when there are actually facts and evidence to support a contrary conclusion.  Keep the comedy coming, though.   How is your buddy Dirty Hunter doing?  Remember when it was just my "opinion" that he committed gun crimes?  Now he is headed to the big house.  And it's not the one the "big guy" lives in or the one that is paid for by some unknown person in Malibu.  Here's another "opinion."  More indictments are on the way for him.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1622 on: September 15, 2023, 01:25:38 AM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1623 on: September 15, 2023, 01:29:18 AM »
The deep state has lost confidence in Old Joe.  They are putting the screws to him this week in an organized effort to force him to drop out.  Indicting his son after sitting on the case for five years.  Having the Wash Post write op-eds saying he is too old.  The leftist media have the memo.  Every single one of leftist commentators are harping on Old Joe's age this week.  Suddenly he is too old to be President exactly as Trump said.  The poll numbers are brutal while Trump is surging.