Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: U.S. Politics  (Read 111212 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: U.S. Politics
« Reply #1760 on: November 23, 2023, 10:47:20 PM »
Advertisement
But again, no evidence.

The evidence is everywhere. All you need to do to see it is open your eyes

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1760 on: November 23, 2023, 10:47:20 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1761 on: November 24, 2023, 03:49:43 PM »
The evidence is everywhere. All you need to do to see it is open your eyes

Should be easy to name a couple things then since this is your claim.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1762 on: November 24, 2023, 05:34:00 PM »
Should be easy to name a couple things then since this is your claim.

I will do so, as soon as you provide evidence for your claim that Oswald came down the stairs of the TSBD, not seen or noticed by anybody, within 75 seconds of the shots fired at Dealey Plaza. Fair enough?

For now I will just say that the best evidence for Trump being anti-semitic is that he is anti-semitic
« Last Edit: November 24, 2023, 05:37:50 PM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1762 on: November 24, 2023, 05:34:00 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1763 on: November 24, 2023, 09:00:58 PM »

For now I will just say that the best evidence for Trump being anti-semitic is that he is anti-semitic

It's laughable but amusing to watch you make claim after claim but then refuse to provide even a single example to support it.  The best evidence "[f]or now" is that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic. HA HA HA HA HA HA.  That is comedy gold.   You said that the evidence is "everywhere."  Why hold out on us?  Everywhere apparently doesn't include this forum since you have refused to cite a single example.  Not one.  I've provided several reasons to conclude that Trump is not anti-Semitic includig the fact that his own daughter and grandchildren are Jewish and his record as President of strongly supporting Israel.  How about you condemn the actual anti-Semites for once.  The violent leftist radicals who are rioting with the support of many Dems and advocating the destruction of Israel?   Nothing to see there?   You interjected that Hitler had a family member who was Jewish but now refuse to name this person and dismiss the claim as not relevant as though you were not the person who raised it.   Admit that is false or name someone.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1764 on: November 24, 2023, 10:30:41 PM »

It's laughable but amusing to watch you make claim after claim but then refuse to provide even a single example to support it.  The best evidence "[f]or now" is that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic. HA HA HA HA HA HA.  That is comedy gold.   You said that the evidence is "everywhere."  Why hold out on us?  Everywhere apparently doesn't include this forum since you have refused to cite a single example.  Not one.  I've provided several reasons to conclude that Trump is not anti-Semitic includig the fact that his own daughter and grandchildren are Jewish and his record as President of strongly supporting Israel.  How about you condemn the actual anti-Semites for once.  The violent leftist radicals who are rioting with the support of many Dems and advocating the destruction of Israel?   Nothing to see there?   You interjected that Hitler had a family member who was Jewish but now refuse to name this person and dismiss the claim as not relevant as though you were not the person who raised it.   Admit that is false or name someone.

It's laughable but amusing to watch you make claim after claim but then refuse to provide even a single example to support it.

Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you?

The best evidence "[f]or now" is that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic. HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is comedy gold.

"The best evidence that Oswald came down the stairs, without being seen by anyone, within 75 seconds after the last shot, is that he did" - Richard Smith      HA HA HA HA HA  That is comedy gold.

How about you condemn the actual anti-Semites for once.

I already have

The violent leftist radicals who are rioting with the support of many Dems and advocating the destruction of Israel? 

I'm not concerned with a few radical and/or misguided protesters, either left or right, who, in the bigger scheme of things won't make much difference. The real enemies of Isreal, the ones with power, don't demonstrate on the streets.

I don't know any Democrats who advocate the destruction of Isreal, but I do know some extreme right fanatics who will try to use anything they can to discredit Democrats while at the same time ignoring the cancer within their own ranks.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 12:30:40 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1764 on: November 24, 2023, 10:30:41 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1765 on: November 25, 2023, 02:12:16 AM »
It's laughable but amusing to watch you make claim after claim but then refuse to provide even a single example to support it.

Looking in the mirror when you wrote that, were you?

The best evidence "[f]or now" is that Trump is anti-Semitic because he is anti-Semitic. HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is comedy gold.

"The best evidence that Oswald came down the stairs, without being seen by anyone, within 75 seconds after the last shot, is that he did" - Richard Smith      HA HA HA HA HA  That is comedy gold.

How about you condemn the actual anti-Semites for once.

I already have

The violent leftist radicals who are rioting with the support of many Dems and advocating the destruction of Israel? 

I'm not concerned with a few radical and/or misguided protesters, either left or right, who, in the bigger scheme of things won't make much difference. The real enemies of Isreal, the ones with power, don't demonstrate on the streets.

I don't know any Democrats who advocate the destruction of Isreal, but I do know some extreme right fanatics who will try to use anything they can to discredit Democrats while at the same time ignoring the cancer within their own ranks.

So again no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic and no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.  A "few radical and misguided persons"?  HA HA HA HA HA HA.  Is that how you characterized Jan. 6 protestors?  Of course not.  There are tens of thousands of violent Dems rioting and attacking police officers around the US in an effort to end support of Israel.  In fact, they want to destroy Israel and erase it from the map.  But Trump is the anti-Semite for some unspecified reason despite his 100% support of Israel.  Unreal. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #1766 on: November 25, 2023, 07:52:03 AM »
So again no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic and no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.  A "few radical and misguided persons"?  HA HA HA HA HA HA.  Is that how you characterized Jan. 6 protestors?  Of course not.  There are tens of thousands of violent Dems rioting and attacking police officers around the US in an effort to end support of Israel.  In fact, they want to destroy Israel and erase it from the map.  But Trump is the anti-Semite for some unspecified reason despite his 100% support of Israel.  Unreal.

So again no evidence that Trump is anti-Semitic and no name of Hitler's family member who was Jewish.

I just read the last pages re this issue and it's sad to see Weidmann is up to his old tricks, the way he argues is so juvenile. I would like to know his facts but instead as usual, the clearly clueless Weidmann just wants the attention, very bizarre.
I also like how he justifies his Trump accusation because he's only half Jewish because one of his parents is Jewish but his family is Jewish?, Okay? And besides yet another convenient self serving anecdote, what does Weidmann's heritage have to do with the price of fish?

JohnM
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 08:11:27 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1766 on: November 25, 2023, 07:52:03 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1767 on: November 25, 2023, 10:37:08 AM »
I just read the last pages re this issue and it's sad to see Weidmann is up to his old tricks, the way he argues is so juvenile. I would like to know his facts but instead as usual, the clearly clueless Weidmann just wants the attention, very bizarre.
I also like how he justifies his Trump accusation because he's only half Jewish because one of his parents is Jewish but his family is Jewish?, Okay? And besides yet another convenient self serving anecdote, what does Weidmann's heritage have to do with the price of fish?

JohnM

Thanks for confirming once again that I still live in your head rent free    :D

And besides yet another convenient self serving anecdote, what does Weidmann's heritage have to do with the price of fish?

Just as much as Ivanka Trump's conversion to Judaism has anything to do with Donald Trump being a Hezbollah praising anti-semitic.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2023, 06:08:20 PM by Martin Weidmann »