Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 8 Things You May Not Know About Lee Harvey Oswald  (Read 1965 times)

Offline Rick Plant

8 Things You May Not Know About Lee Harvey Oswald
« on: November 05, 2021, 10:35:48 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

8 Things You May Not Know About Lee Harvey Oswald
« on: November 05, 2021, 10:35:48 PM »

Offline Joe Elliott

Re: 8 Things You May Not Know About Lee Harvey Oswald
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2021, 12:35:21 AM »
And there are two other things about Oswald that many people on this forum do not know. One, he murdered President Kennedy. And two, he murdered Officer Tippit.

I would put these two items on the top of my list of “Things about Oswald that many people do not know”.

Offline Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 04:00:30 PM »
And there are two other things about Oswald that many people on this forum do not know. One, he murdered President Kennedy. And two, he murdered Officer Tippit.

I would put these two items on the top of my list of “Things about Oswald that many people do not know”.
And he couldn't hold a simple menial job to save his life. He had no money, no car, no savings, no home, no phone for most of his adult life. He had nothing.

I guess his paymasters in the CIA forgot to send him his checks? Or get him a decent cover job? Or what? Or, as is the case, conspiracists will say he was pretending to live like this as part of his cover. Okay, go with that if you have to.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2021, 04:00:30 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2021, 10:34:54 PM »
Or so you read...Correct?

And he couldn't hold a simple menial job to save his life. He had no money, no car, no savings, no home, no phone for most of his adult life. He had nothing.
And this proves that he was a killer...Right?

Steve and Joe-------