Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory  (Read 11708 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2021, 12:22:48 AM »
Advertisement

The CTer loons debate their equally baseless theories.  Comedy gold.  Where is Inspector Clouseau now that we need him?

At least they debate, which is a hell of a lot more than you ever do or are capable of.

Come to think of it, your presence here is somewhat superfluous.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 12:49:33 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #120 on: November 02, 2021, 12:22:48 AM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #121 on: November 02, 2021, 12:42:57 AM »
At least they debate, which is a hell of a lot more than you ever do or are capable of.

Says the contrarian. 

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2021, 12:50:10 AM »
Says the contrarian.

Translation; Says the guy who doesn't agree with me.

There is just no way to have a normal conversation or debate with you. Why is that?
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 01:10:10 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #122 on: November 02, 2021, 12:50:10 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #123 on: November 02, 2021, 03:31:26 AM »
@THE OP
The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory

---------------------------------------------
THE SIGNS OF THE ENDURING REALITY
THAT IT WAS OSWALD (AKA HE DID IT)
NO CONSPIRACY THEORY NEEDED HERE
---------------------------------------------

billchapman
« Last Edit: November 02, 2021, 04:14:36 AM by Bill Chapman »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2021, 06:02:46 AM »

IT WAS OSWALD (AKA HE DID IT)

Come back ...come back here Bill Chapman before it's too late!

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #124 on: November 02, 2021, 06:02:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2021, 12:35:41 AM »

Come back ...come back here Bill Chapman before it's too late!

Why would you want him to come back? Isn't outer space the best place for him?

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2021, 07:35:18 AM »
The CTer loons debate their equally baseless theories.  Comedy gold.  Where is Inspector Clouseau now that we need him?

Now, where were we before your sudden disappearance...

"You have suggested that numerous random citizens were lying about material facts in the assassination of the President and some even had "foreknowledge" of the event in the absence of any credible evidence whatsoever."

"Numerous random citizens"?
It might be enough to point out that the names I've listed are all male employees of the TSBD.
But there's more to it than that - other than James Jarman every single person who lied to the investigating authorities was on the 6th floor that day, the same floor from which the assassination took place.
You call that random?

As for those who had foreknowledge of the assassination - what kind of evidence could there be? Secret recordings?

"You have no idea how long BRW was on the 6th floor.  None.  He didn't know himself as he gave varying estimates."

On the contrary, the evidence I've presented so far, the testimonies of Wiliiams, Norman, Jarman and Rowland, tell us something very specific - at 12:22 PM Norman and Jarman were out in front of the TSBD whilst, on the 6th floor, Williams was having his lunch at the same time a white male carrying a high-powered, scoped rifle was on the same floor.
I am well aware BRW gave varying estimates, I make a specific point about it - after owning up to being alone on the 6th floor, every time he is questioned about how long he was up there the estimates get longer and longer.
He starts of at 3 minutes, then 5 minutes, then 10, 12, 15 and, finally, 20 minutes.
BRW testifies that he was up on the 6th floor for 20 minutes, something corroborated by Jarman, Norman and Rowland.

"You just pick a solution that fits your desired interpretation.  Which itself makes no sense."

This particular discussion started when you asked me why I believe there is some kind of conspiracy. I have presented just a small amount of evidence, so far, as to why I view things the way I do.
The quality of my interpretation of this evidence depends on the quality (and quantity) of evidence and how good (or not) my reasoning is. If my interpretation stands up to genuine scrutiny then it is sound but, so far, you've dismissively brushed it off because, I assume, it doesn't fit in with the interpretation you've been given.

"Why don't you make a point instead of all this pedantic nitpicking?"

I am making a point.
In fact, I'm making a few points but there are only two that need concern us here -
1)  Other than Danny Arce, everyone who lied to the investigating authorities was on the 6th floor that day.
2)  BRW was on the 6th floor at the same time as the assassin.

Presenting large amounts of self-corroborating evidence that indicates a specific interpretation isn't "pedantic nitpicking".
It's being thorough.

"So what if BRW was on the 6th floor at the same time as the "assassin"?  He didn't see anything."

Again with this crazy argument.
We've been over this a number of times - if he didn't see anything he wouldn't be lying to the DPD and FBI.
End of story.
Also, it's not just a question of BRW being on the 6th floor at the same time as the assassin, something the testimonial evidence abundantly demonstrates.
The testimonies of the first officers to see the SN - Mooney, Brewer, Haygood, Hill, Craig - place BRW's lunch remains in/on the SN. Montgomery, who came slightly later, describes the same.
Along with Rowland's testimony, the evidence indicates Williams was actually in the SN while he was having his lunch.

"You haven't demonstrated that he lied about anything or created any fake narrative.  You have just substituted your own subjective interpretation of events to reach that conclusion while dismissing perfectly reasonable alternative conclusions."

Bonnie Ray Williams - "I went back on the 5th floor with a fellow called Hank and Junior."
Hank Norman - "I went to the fifth floor...Bonnie Ray Williams and James Jarman...went with me."
Junior Jarman - "After eating lunch, Jarman went with Williams and Norman to the fifth floor"

All three men telling exactly the same lie.
Williams went up to the 6th floor alone. He joined Norman and Jarman on the fifth after having stayed up there for at least 20 minutes. They did not go up to the 5th floor together. It's a lie.

There is no reason for Norman and Jarman to tell this lie. The only person this lie affects is Williams, it takes him away from the 6th floor. Norman and Jarman are lying to cover for Williams.

If you have any "perfectly reasonable alternative conclusions" let's hear them.

"Just saying over and over that he lied doesn't make it so."

Just denying the evidence over and over again doesn't make it go away.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2021, 07:35:18 AM »