Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory  (Read 12576 times)

Offline Jon Banks

Re: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 07:23:09 PM »
Advertisement
I wonder if there are any pictures or films of JFK passing the TSBD in 1960?  That would be surreal.  The Dallas Morning News had an article with many pictures of the 1960 visit but I don't see any taken in DP.  The motorcade apparently went "eastward" through DP in 1960.

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/2013_October/JFK1960/#.YXBGKPrMK00

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/forgotten-photos-show-happier-jfk-visit-to-dfw/1958799/

True. It wasn't the exact same route but it did pass through Dealey Plaza and by the Book Depository in 1960.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 07:25:30 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2021, 07:23:09 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2021, 10:10:20 PM »
The model I'm working has 4 people with "on the ground" foreknowledge of what was going to happen that day - Shelley, Truly, Fritz and the shooter, Dougherty.
Oswald definitely knew something serious was going to happen that day but as to the full extent, I can't say. It's enough to say that when he left the TSBD after the assassination, he was a man on the run.
The impetus for the assassination would've taken place further up the TSBD chain, probably Byrd and associates (yet to look into this side of things but it seems the only way to go)
Elements of the various intelligence agencies may have known something was coming but just allowed it to happen then followed the Oswald-Did-It order that came from the top.

The biggest stumbling block to this way of looking at things - and at the moment it looks insurmountable - is the organisation of the motorcade route.
I don't have the first clue how something like this could've possibly taken place through Byrd and his Oil buddies.

Dan-
You seem like a sharp guy.  So it is perplexing that you believe people like Truly, Shelly, and Fritz were somehow involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK.  For which there is absolutely no credible evidence.  Truly even inadvertently assisted Oswald in escaping from the TSBD by confirming to the police that he was an employee.  If the conspirators were intent on Oswald being framed from the crime and then silenced before he could talk, it is somewhat inexplicable that members of the conspiracy assisted Oswald in escaping the TSBD and then allowed him to speak freely before the world press. 

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 10:14:43 PM »
Joe Elliot do you believe E Howard Hunt when he says there was a plot to kill JFK and then proceeds to name several colleagues of his from CIA departments that specialized in clandestine operations to remove 'foreign' leaders via force as the conspirators. Also, incriminating himself.

Just think about it! After everything we know about Hunt ... was he really making it up?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2021, 10:14:43 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2021, 10:41:23 PM »
Dan-
You seem like a sharp guy.  So it is perplexing that you believe people like Truly, Shelly, and Fritz were somehow involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK.  For which there is absolutely no credible evidence.  Truly even inadvertently assisted Oswald in escaping from the TSBD by confirming to the police that he was an employee.  If the conspirators were intent on Oswald being framed from the crime and then silenced before he could talk, it is somewhat inexplicable that members of the conspiracy assisted Oswald in escaping the TSBD and then allowed him to speak freely before the world press.

In the Oswald-Did-It scenario all the other TSBD employees are just men and women going about their daily routines when a lone madman causes havoc.
If these are just innocent people going about their day, why do so many of them lie in the various statements they give to the various investigating authorities:

Bill Shelley
Billy Lovelady
Bonnie Ray Williams
Hank Norman
Junior Jarman
Charles Givens
Jack Dougherty

All of them lie in their various statements - not misunderstandings or "misrememberances" - out and out lies.

Why?

Once I started understanding why they were lying it became clear, to me at least, Oswald wasn't acting alone.
Once that became clear, I was in the wacky world of conspiracy.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 10:42:23 PM by Dan O'meara »

Offline Joe Elliott

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 11:12:07 PM »

We still don't know where Jimmy Hoffa is yet some folks want to pretend that Conspiracies can't be kept secret for decades.  ::)

Were hundreds of Dallas Police officers involved in covering up the Jimmy Hoffa murder. Was Jimmy Hoffa’s autopsy faked? Was film of his murder ever found and possibly faked? Could Jimmy Hoffa have been murdered by not hundreds but by a handful of people?

I never said Small-Secret-Enduring conspiracies cannot happen, and kept secret for decades, or even forever. I am only talking about Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracies. Large-Secret-Enduring conspiracies are wildly unlikely for obvious reasons.

Is there any evidence that a Large-Secret-Conspiracy killed Jimmy Hoffa? Hundreds of mafia members involved? Or could it have been under a half dozen?

Question:

Where do CTers make the case that only a handful of conspirators were needed to kill President Kennedy, fabricate the evidence, intimate or eliminate witnesses, not to mention steer America into the Vietnam war?

I know of no such article. But if I am mistaken, please direct us to such a website or book.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2021, 11:12:07 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #13 on: October 21, 2021, 05:39:50 AM »
It wasn't the exact same route but it did pass through Dealey Plaza and by the Book Depository in 1960.
Up main street from the Triple Underpass I would think.
Dan-
You seem like a sharp guy.  So it is perplexing that you believe people like Truly, Shelly, and Fritz were somehow involved in a conspiracy to kill JFK.  For which there is absolutely no credible evidence.   
All of them lie in their various statements - not misunderstandings or "misrememberances" - out and out lies. Why? Once I started understanding why they were lying it became clear, to me at least.....
Threads upon threads have been done on these guys. Firstly----"Cover thy behind"
Fear is the greatest motivator.

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2021, 05:58:27 AM »
The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory.
J. Edgar Hoover said in a memo two days after John F. Kennedy's assassination that the public must be led to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone.
Hoover dictated: "The thing I am concerned about, and so is Mr. Katzenbach, is having something issued so we can convince the public that Oswald is the real assassin."
https://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/jfk-assassination-files/jfk-files-j-edgar-hoover-said-public-must-believe-lee-n814881
 And that is no theory.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 05:59:27 AM by Jerry Freeman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2021, 05:58:27 AM »

Online Robert Reeves

« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2021, 06:39:04 AM »

The reality. Smirking and winking whilst Mr's Kennedy's back is turned. A cuddle and commiserations from the snakes.

American exceptionalism brainwashing victims refuse to accept the truth. What they inflicted upon many other nations also visited them.