Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory  (Read 12517 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Re: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2021, 03:04:08 AM »
Advertisement

"a supposition or proposed explanation made on the basis of limited evidence as a starting point for further investigation."

Of course we're done.
Do you think I'm wasting my time on someone who can't tell the difference between "limited evidence" and no evidence?

You've outed yourself and your crazy Dal-Tex beliefs.
Run along.

Says the guy who can not provide a shred of evidence for Dougherty being the shooter and Fritz being a co-conspirator.

Btw you missed the part where it says; without any assumption of its truth.

And who said I had any Dal-Tex beliefs? You still haven't figured out what a hypothesis really is, have you now?

You're way out of your depth, but if it helps your fragile ego, I'll be happy to say that you are the superior one. Happy now?
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 03:23:21 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2021, 03:04:08 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #113 on: October 31, 2021, 05:40:16 PM »
There are only two white males whose whereabouts are unaccounted for and who had any right to be on the 6th floor of the TSBD at the time of the assassination - Jack Dougherty and Lee Harvey Oswald.
Arnold Rowland reports that at 12:15 PM a white male carrying a high powered scoped rifle is on the 6th floor at the same time as a black male in the SN window.
The testimonies of Williams, Norman and Jarman place Williams on the 6th floor at this time.
The testimonies of the first four officers to discover the SN place Williams' lunch remains in or on the SN.
This places Williams at the SN while having his lunch at the time Rowland sees a black male at the SN window.
Williams is on the 6th floor at the same time as the man-with-rifle and he is having his lunch in the SN (IMO)

Jack Dougherty testifies that he was on the 6th floor collecting stock just before the assassination.
This places him on the 6th floor at the same time as Rowland's man-with-rifle and BRW.
Williams testifies there was no-one else on the 6th floor while he was having his lunch ( he would surely have heard someone collecting stock).
Dougherty then testifies that he went down to the 5th floor, collecting stock, and it was here that he heard the first shot.
Jarman and Norman enter the TSBD and use the elevator to go to the 5th floor (apparently Oswald, having his lunch in the Domino room, sees them enter the building around 12:25 PM)
They get to the 5th floor at the north-west corner of the building and make their way to the south-east side of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
BRW decides to make his way down to the 5th floor.
When he gets there he makes his way from the north-west corner to the south-east corner of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
Shortly after the shooting all three men run from the south-east to the south-west of the building. At no time is Jack Dougherty mentioned.
And at no time does Jack Dougherty mention these men criss-crossing the floor he was supposed to be on.

Then there's Dougherty's bizarre story about going down to the 1st floor after hearing a shot coming from above him, then finding out shots were fired at the President from Eddie Piper, then returning to the 6th floor even though he'd been working on the 5th floor and even though he'd heard the sound of a shot from above him on the 5th.
WTF!!

If there is anything that proves the WC was a sham it's the questioning of Jack Dougherty.

Multiple credible witnesses see a white male pointing a rifle from the SN towards the President at the time of the assassination.
More credible witnesses see a white male in the SN just before the assassination.
Multiple witnesses report seeing a rifle at the SN window.
3 clearly audible shots are heard from the vast majority of witnesses.
3  shells are found by the first officers to discover the SN
Multiple witnesses inside the TSBD report that the sound of the shots came from inside the TSBD.

Who was the white male with the rifle?

Personally, I believe Jack Dougherty was the man with the rifle. I believe the available evidence favours this identification.

Multiple credible witnesses see a white male pointing a rifle from the SN towards the President at the time of the assassination.
_Wrong. A number of witnesses saw only part of Oswald's rifle—not Oswald himself—another saw Oswald in the sn window sporting a white T-shirt. Brennan saw Oswald pull the trigger. Euins saw Oswald pull the trigger. Brennan was sure Oswald was white and looked like himself. Euins couldn't see enough of Oswald to determine if he looked like himself, except for his 'do.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2021, 05:43:46 PM by Bill Chapman »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2021, 06:00:15 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2021, 06:00:15 PM »

Offline John Iacoletti

« Reply #115 on: October 31, 2021, 06:02:29 PM »
Mr. EUINS. I was still down here, looking up at the building.
Mr. SPECTER. What did you see in the building?
Mr. EUINS. I seen a bald spot on this man's head, trying to look out the window. He had a bald spot on his head. I was looking at the bald spot.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2021, 06:03:26 PM »
The biggest sign of an enduring conspiracy?

The US government delaying declassification of JFK assassination files 58 years later.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: October 31, 2021, 06:03:26 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #117 on: October 31, 2021, 06:57:42 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2021, 10:11:48 PM »

_Wrong. A number of witnesses saw only part of Oswald's rifle—not Oswald himself—another saw Oswald in the sn window sporting a white T-shirt. Brennan saw Oswald pull the trigger. Euins saw Oswald pull the trigger. Brennan was sure Oswald was white and looked like himself. Euins couldn't see enough of Oswald to determine if he looked like himself, except for his 'do.

"Brennan was sure Oswald was white and looked like himself."

"He looks like him...I just can't be positive." - Brennan

Hmmmm....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: October 31, 2021, 10:11:48 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #119 on: November 01, 2021, 11:49:02 PM »
The CTer loons debate their equally baseless theories.  Comedy gold.  Where is Inspector Clouseau now that we need him?