Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory  (Read 12520 times)

Offline Joe Elliott

The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:13:52 AM »
Advertisement
The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory.

A Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory will not provide a list of the number of probable conspirators their conspiracy theory needs.

For example, the “Democrats stole the 2020 Election” theory never specifies an estimate of the number of conspirators needed to pull this off, like:

x – number of Dominion Voting Systems executives.
y – number of Dominion Voting Systems programmers.
z – number of election officials to manufacture fraudulent mail-in ballots.
etc.

These conspiracy theories would claim they aren’t really pushing a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory. But they don’t provide a plausible estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull this off. They don’t do this because they wish to disguise that they are, indeed, pushing a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory.

Similarly, CTers don’t give the following information:

* Was the Zapruder film faked.
* Number of witnesses intimidated.
* Number of witnesses killed.
* Medical experts giving false statements.
* Dallas Police involvement in the conspiracy.
* U. S. Government involvement.
* Which documents were faked, sales receipts, Marine records, etc.
* Ballistic experts.
Etc.

And a reasonable estimate of the number of conspirators involved in each category. And do to provide an estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull this off.

Of course, there are a number of dodges. One might say that one suspects the Dallas Police were involved, but are not certain. This way they can have their cake and eat it too. They can spin all kinds of stories about police involvement, but when it’s time to add to the number of conspirators they could say they should add zero, because they are only talking about possibilities, not certainties. Trump defenders could do the same thing.

I don’t know of a single Large-Secret-Conspiracy Theory that provides such estimates.

Question:

In which book, and which website can someone check out, an estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull off the Kennedy assassination?

JFK Assassination Forum

The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« on: October 20, 2021, 05:13:52 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2021, 10:01:40 AM »
The Sign of a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory.

A Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory will not provide a list of the number of probable conspirators their conspiracy theory needs.

For example, the “Democrats stole the 2020 Election” theory never specifies an estimate of the number of conspirators needed to pull this off, like:

x – number of Dominion Voting Systems executives.
y – number of Dominion Voting Systems programmers.
z – number of election officials to manufacture fraudulent mail-in ballots.
etc.

These conspiracy theories would claim they aren’t really pushing a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory. But they don’t provide a plausible estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull this off. They don’t do this because they wish to disguise that they are, indeed, pushing a Large-Secret-Enduring Conspiracy Theory.

Similarly, CTers don’t give the following information:

* Was the Zapruder film faked.
* Number of witnesses intimidated.
* Number of witnesses killed.
* Medical experts giving false statements.
* Dallas Police involvement in the conspiracy.
* U. S. Government involvement.
* Which documents were faked, sales receipts, Marine records, etc.
* Ballistic experts.
Etc.

And a reasonable estimate of the number of conspirators involved in each category. And do to provide an estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull this off.

Of course, there are a number of dodges. One might say that one suspects the Dallas Police were involved, but are not certain. This way they can have their cake and eat it too. They can spin all kinds of stories about police involvement, but when it’s time to add to the number of conspirators they could say they should add zero, because they are only talking about possibilities, not certainties. Trump defenders could do the same thing.

I don’t know of a single Large-Secret-Conspiracy Theory that provides such estimates.

Question:

In which book, and which website can someone check out, an estimate on the number of conspirators needed to pull off the Kennedy assassination?

No one book could handle that task, as it turns out. Bugliosi informs that when one totals up the number of  shooters named in conspiracy books, it took 42-ish shooters to mow down Kennedy and 82-ish groups to mastermind the event. Haha. One conjures up images of Sonny at the toll station or Bonnie & Clyde impersonating Fearless Fosdick, he of comic book fame.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 02:36:49 PM »
We still don't know where Jimmy Hoffa is yet some folks want to pretend that Conspiracies can't be kept secret for decades.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2021, 02:36:49 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2021, 03:25:50 PM »
The model I'm working has 4 people with "on the ground" foreknowledge of what was going to happen that day - Shelley, Truly, Fritz and the shooter, Dougherty.
Oswald definitely knew something serious was going to happen that day but as to the full extent, I can't say. It's enough to say that when he left the TSBD after the assassination, he was a man on the run.
The impetus for the assassination would've taken place further up the TSBD chain, probably Byrd and associates (yet to look into this side of things but it seems the only way to go)
Elements of the various intelligence agencies may have known something was coming but just allowed it to happen then followed the Oswald-Did-It order that came from the top.

The biggest stumbling block to this way of looking at things - and at the moment it looks insurmountable - is the organisation of the motorcade route.
I don't have the first clue how something like this could've possibly taken place through Byrd and his Oil buddies.

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 05:08:39 PM »
The model I'm working has 4 people with "on the ground" foreknowledge of what was going to happen that day - Shelley, Truly, Fritz and the shooter, Dougherty.
Oswald definitely knew something serious was going to happen that day but as to the full extent, I can't say. It's enough to say that when he left the TSBD after the assassination, he was a man on the run.
The impetus for the assassination would've taken place further up the TSBD chain, probably Byrd and associates (yet to look into this side of things but it seems the only way to go)
Elements of the various intelligence agencies may have known something was coming but just allowed it to happen then followed the Oswald-Did-It order that came from the top.

The biggest stumbling block to this way of looking at things - and at the moment it looks insurmountable - is the organisation of the motorcade route.
I don't have the first clue how something like this could've possibly taken place through Byrd and his Oil buddies.

The motorcade route past the Book Depository is the same route that Kennedy took in 1960 when he campaigned in Dallas. The route was used for parades in Dallas for many years before 1963 and JFK's visit to Dallas was announced as early as September 1963.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2021, 05:08:39 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2021, 05:36:48 PM »
The motorcade route past the Book Depository is the same route that Kennedy took in 1960 when he campaigned in Dallas. The route was used for parades in Dallas for many years before 1963 and JFK's visit to Dallas was announced as early as September 1963.

Did not know any of this Jon.
I will certainly be checking out this information.
I've no doubt other serious problems will emerge with the model I'm proposing but this is a great start dealing with the one I considered the "biggie".

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 06:07:41 PM »
Did not know any of this Jon.
I will certainly be checking out this information.
I've no doubt other serious problems will emerge with the model I'm proposing but this is a great start dealing with the one I considered the "biggie".

I only learned of it a few years ago but it now seems plausible to me that plotters could've predicted JFK's motorcade route. Where else in Dallas would the parade have gone without passing through Dealey Plaza?

Dallas Morning News: JFK’s other Dallas parade
http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/2013_October/JFK1960/#.YXA4tdnML0o

The candidate’s open car moved eastbound with zero Secret Service protection under the benign gaze of the Texas School Book Depository. (On this day, Lee Harvey Oswald was a defector living in the Belarus capital, Minsk.)

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/2013_October/JFK1960/img/better-paradeGallery8.jpg
(JFK shaking Jesse Curry's hand in 1960)
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 06:09:00 PM by Jon Banks »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2021, 06:07:41 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2021, 06:58:03 PM »

I wonder if there are any pictures or films of JFK passing the TSBD in 1960?  That would be surreal.  The Dallas Morning News had an article with many pictures of the 1960 visit but I don't see any taken in DP.  The motorcade apparently went "eastward" through DP in 1960.

http://res.dallasnews.com/interactives/2013_October/JFK1960/#.YXBGKPrMK00

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/forgotten-photos-show-happier-jfk-visit-to-dfw/1958799/
« Last Edit: October 20, 2021, 06:58:59 PM by Richard Smith »