Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Coming up on 58 years since the event  (Read 3107 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Coming up on 58 years since the event
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 09:23:31 PM »
Advertisement
Tell me ANYTHING new. We’ll debate. Oh, and none of your zany, wacko theories.

Do you want to debate the Story that William Whaley transported Lee Oswald to Oakcliff?

I'm here to tell you that Lee Oswald was never in Whaley's cab that day.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2021, 09:23:31 PM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2021, 06:17:04 AM »
Do you want to debate the Story that William Whaley transported Lee Oswald to Oakcliff?

I'm here to tell you that Lee Oswald was never in Whaley's cab that day.

Walt, it's like the man who maintains Whaley's memorial page said, paraphrasing his reply to me,

It's tricky when there is an error in the Warren Commission Report.... then everyone will start sending in a correction because they've been lead to believe the facts match the official narrative, it is as plainly obvious as the year 1905 on his grave marker. We cannot change 1905 to his evidence supported birth year, 1908, or the
story of his most notable taxi ride...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/13730776/william-wayne-whaley
« Last Edit: October 06, 2021, 06:26:40 AM by Tom Scully »

Offline Mark A. Oblazney

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »
Walt, it's like the man who maintains Whaley's memorial page said, paraphrasing his reply to me,

It's tricky when there is an error in the Warren Commission Report.... then everyone will start sending in a correction because they've been lead to believe the facts match the official narrative, it is as plainly obvious as the year 1905 on his grave marker. We cannot change 1905 to his evidence supported birth year, 1908, or the
story of his most notable taxi ride...

https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/13730776/william-wayne-whaley

very interesting+

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2021, 01:41:13 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2021, 03:34:42 PM »
How a former Trump aide is pressing Biden to loosen national security secrets
The bipartisan Public Interest Declassification Board, whose members serve three-year terms, is now chaired by Ezra Cohen, who worked for disgraced Trump national security adviser Michael Flynn and held several top national security posts (and has also been dogged by one of the leading conspiracy theories trafficked by Trump supporters).

But so far Cohen, who Trump appointed to run the board in January, is getting plaudits from longtime advocates for government openness and from fellow board members who share his goals.

“I think he’s shown some good leadership capabilities,” said former Democratic Rep. John Tierney of Massachusetts, who was appointed to the panel by House Speaker Nancy Pelosi last year. “He’s been very inclusive. I don’t see him bullying anything through. He has been very open and engaged and listening to other people's opinions, on the basis of consensus.”
MORE---   https://www.politico.com/news/2021/09/29/trump-loyalist-biden-national-security-secrets-514713

Final Deadlines on JFK Records – What is Biden Going to do?
After the six (6) month “extension,” agencies were supposed to provide their final reasons for postponement to the President and the Archivist. Compliance with the JFK Act was to be finally accomplished by April 26, 2018. Inexplicably, President Trump then issued another executive memorandum granting agencies an additional three (3) years to “complete” their review of assassination records. This was on the heels of a twenty-five (25) year mandatory review obligation imposed by the JFK Act and then an additional six (6) month period to complete that review.

In that same memorandum of April 26, 2018, the President required final action from agencies by April 26, 2021. By that date, the President required that all information on declassification of JFK Records be delivered to the Archivist. That would, according to the executive memorandum, put the Archivist in the position of making final recommendations to President Biden by September 26, 2021. After receiving recommendations from the Archivist, President Biden would then be in an informed position to authorize a final release by October 26, 2021. That was the plan, at least designed by President Trump in 2018 with legal advice from the Office of Legal Counsel.

What happened instead? We do not know of any action taken by agencies in the three (3) year period between April 2018 and April 2021. We saw no press releases from the Archivist and the President in April 2021 indicating that agencies (protecting these records) did their jobs. We saw no press releases from the Archivist and the President this summer indicating that they were making serious progress, in anticipation of the artificial “deadlines” authorized by President Trump in 2018.
MORE---  https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/final-deadlines-on-jfk-records-what-is-biden-going-to-do