Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 3D Modeling  (Read 28562 times)

Offline Andrew Mason

• SPMLaw
Re: 3D Modeling
« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2024, 05:15:42 PM »
Advertisement
John: Yes, that's true but isn't it YOUR explanation? You believe in the SBT, right? And the generally accepted explanation by lone assassin believers today? It's certainly mine.
The SBT has had a long evolution. And it still keeps changing.  I have always accepted the WC conclusion that Oswald fired all the shots. But I disagree with the SBT.  I disagree only because of the large bodies of consistent evidence that conflicts with it.  The evidence shows that no missed shot and is consistent with the overwhelming evidence that all the shots came from Oswald's rifle.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #144 on: February 16, 2024, 05:15:42 PM »

Online Jim Hawthorn

« Reply #145 on: February 17, 2024, 09:35:40 AM »
I've read here that there are errors in the Knott Lab. 3D diagram. Has anyone here written to the them about that?

Bump!

Offline Zeon Mason

« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2024, 09:12:07 PM »
Seriously @Andrew Mason: ARE YOU OK ?
Because suggesting that JC was hit in the back by the FIRST shot!?? Which you suggest was fired at Z195? ( when Willis girl stops running), is like REALLY pushing the plausibility meter far into the red zone imo :)

And if JC were hit at Z195, the forward motion of his right shoulder would not be starting at Z224-225, but would have occurred at the moment of impact at Z195-96 thus at Z223 his right shoulder would already be turned and he would have already probably my be clutching his hat and raising it up.

I’m not adverse entirely to trying to work out that a 1st shot was fired thru the tree foliage because Maybe the 6th floor shooter whether Oswald or some one else, had some experience at shooting thru foliage ( like a Vietnam sniper for example) thus it’s not necessarily implausible to have shot thru the tree foliage.

However, imo,your theory would work better if the 1st shot was at. Approx Z 170 so that there’s not only the required 2.3 secs to fire again the MC rifle at Z224, but the angle for Z170 shot makes it higher probability to bypass JFKs right shoulder.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #146 on: February 23, 2024, 09:12:07 PM »