Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The true Mr. Truly?  (Read 1250 times)

Offline Gerry Down

The true Mr. Truly?
« on: December 03, 2021, 04:23:37 PM »
Advertisement
This footage has been said by many to show officer Baker and Mr Truly (standing at the left arm of Baker) after their search of the TSBD.

But i'm not so sure. The man standing at the left arm of Baker looks more like Buddy Walthers to me. Here is a photo showing Buddy Walthers (who ironically is showing a photo of himself and he is wearing that same hat and narrow tie as seen in the footage above).

Mr. Truly seems to be more of a well built man than the scrawny guy standing at the left arm of officer Baker:

To make matters more confusing, it would appear Buddy Walthers and Mr. Truly were wearing a similar dark suit and hat that day. This link (http://www.abload.de/img/prayermandesh12fps100c4k1m.gif ) shows Baker running in to the TSBD. As he does, he passes a guy who then pivots and appears to follow Baker in to the TSBD. This would appear to be Mr. Truly. And as you can see, he is wearing a dark suit and hat (similar to Buddy Walthers).

So, getting back to the top footage above. Is that Mr. Truly or Buddy Walters standing at the left arm of officer Baker?

JFK Assassination Forum

The true Mr. Truly?
« on: December 03, 2021, 04:23:37 PM »

Online Charles Collins

Re: The true Mr. Truly?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2021, 10:47:53 PM »
This footage has been said by many to show officer Baker and Mr Truly (standing at the left arm of Baker) after their search of the TSBD.

But i'm not so sure. The man standing at the left arm of Baker looks more like Buddy Walthers to me. Here is a photo showing Buddy Walthers (who ironically is showing a photo of himself and he is wearing that same hat and narrow tie as seen in the footage above).

Mr. Truly seems to be more of a well built man than the scrawny guy standing at the left arm of officer Baker:

To make matters more confusing, it would appear Buddy Walthers and Mr. Truly were wearing a similar dark suit and hat that day. This link (http://www.abload.de/img/prayermandesh12fps100c4k1m.gif ) shows Baker running in to the TSBD. As he does, he passes a guy who then pivots and appears to follow Baker in to the TSBD. This would appear to be Mr. Truly. And as you can see, he is wearing a dark suit and hat (similar to Buddy Walthers).

So, getting back to the top footage above. Is that Mr. Truly or Buddy Walters standing at the left arm of officer Baker?

Judging by the eye glasses and appearance of the age of the individual in the video clip I believe that it is truly Truly. And I truly believe that!

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:57:01 AM »
Judging by the eye glasses and appearance of the age of the individual in the video clip I believe that it is truly Truly. And I truly believe that!

True. I'm starting to think too that it is Mr. Truly.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2021, 10:57:01 AM »