Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Have we established that Bill Whaley did NOT transport Lee Oswald to Oakcliff?  (Read 7358 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Advertisement
didn't notice any of his fellow conspirators in the building setting up the SN, hiding the gun, planting bullet casings?

Mr "Smith"....  Where do you gat these goofy ideas?  Fellow conspirators???

How exactly would Oswald's opportunity to flee to Cuba be promoted by an assassination attempt occurring at the Trade Mart?

Duh..... Le assumed that the attempt to assassinate JFK would happen at the Trade Mart.....   If he assumed that to be true, then his staged attempt would would probably foil the real attempt at the Trade Mart.

You really should retire from this discussion Mr. "Smith" ....you simply don't have the reasoning ability for it.

You don't qualify for having any reasoning ability at all.
You are totally out-of-touch with reality.

To wit:

JFK Assassination Forum

Online Richard Smith

didn't notice any of his fellow conspirators in the building setting up the SN, hiding the gun, planting bullet casings?

Mr "Smith"....  Where do you gat these goofy ideas?  Fellow conspirators???

How exactly would Oswald's opportunity to flee to Cuba be promoted by an assassination attempt occurring at the Trade Mart?

Duh..... Le assumed that the attempt to assassinate JFK would happen at the Trade Mart.....   If he assumed that to be true, then his staged attempt would would probably foil the real attempt at the Trade Mart.

You really should retire from this discussion Mr. "Smith" ....you simply don't have the reasoning ability for it.

This gets better and better.  If there were no conspirators at the TSBD, then it was Lee who framed himself as the assassin at the TSBD to somehow thwart a real assassination planned at the Trade Mart?  In which case, it must have been his MC rifle on the 6th floor etc.?

Online David Von Pein

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S
CAB RIDE ON 11/22/63....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1324.html

And....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1016.html

Excerpt....

CORY SANTOS SAID:

David, why did LHO not get dropped off right at the boarding house?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

We would need to dig up Lee Oswald and ask him directly---because he's the only one who can answer that now-unanswerable question. But I've given my opinion on this subject in the past, such as this answer I gave to Bill Kelly when he asked me that same question at The Education Forum in 2013:

"As to why Oswald took the cab three blocks beyond his roominghouse (it wasn't five blocks beyond, because Oswald was dropped off at the corner of Beckley & Neely, which is the 700 block of Beckley), I think the answer to that is two-fold:

He didn't want cab driver Whaley to be able to tell anybody later exactly where he lived. And, probably of more critical importance to Oswald at the time, he wanted to check the area of his roominghouse for police activity. Oswald would have had no way of knowing how quickly the police would be on his trail, and he certainly didn't want to walk right into the arms of a waiting policeman on his Beckley doorstep.

Yes, it's true that Oswald wouldn't have to have driven three whole blocks beyond his room in order to see if some police were at 1026 N. Beckley, but he might have been thinking that anybody who wanted to surprise the Presidential assassin probably wouldn't be advertising himself by parking his marked police car right in front of 1026 Beckley. Therefore, he wanted to "case" the neighborhood a few blocks away from his room. (IMO, that's what he did.)

I'll once again reverse the tables regarding this question:

If Lee Oswald didn't have anything to hide and wasn't worried about being picked up by the authorities on 11/22/63, then why indeed did he tell William Whaley to drive a few blocks beyond his roominghouse that day?

In the final analysis, doesn't this type of strange behavior on the part of Lee Harvey Oswald on the day the President was shot from Oswald's own workplace lead much more toward Oswald's GUILT than it does his INNOCENCE?"
-- DVP; September 2013
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 02:27:45 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S
CAB RIDE ON 11/22/63....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2019/07/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1324.html

And....

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/09/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-1016.html

Excerpt....

CORY SANTOS SAID:

David, why did LHO not get dropped off right at the boarding house?

DAVID VON PEIN SAID:

We would need to dig up Lee Oswald and ask him directly---because he's the only one who can answer that now-unanswerable question. But I've given my opinion on this subject in the past, such as this answer I gave to Bill Kelly when he asked me that same question at The Education Forum in 2013:

"As to why Oswald took the cab three blocks beyond his roominghouse (it wasn't five blocks beyond, because Oswald was dropped off at the corner of Beckley & Neely, which is the 700 block of Beckley), I think the answer to that is two-fold:

He didn't want cab driver Whaley to be able to tell anybody later exactly where he lived. And, probably of more critical importance to Oswald at the time, he wanted to check the area of his roominghouse for police activity. Oswald would have had no way of knowing how quickly the police would be on his trail, and he certainly didn't want to walk right into the arms of a waiting policeman on his Beckley doorstep.

Yes, it's true that Oswald wouldn't have to have driven three whole blocks beyond his room in order to see if some police were at 1026 N. Beckley, but he might have been thinking that anybody who wanted to surprise the Presidential assassin probably wouldn't be advertising himself by parking his marked police car right in front of 1026 Beckley. Therefore, he wanted to "case" the neighborhood a few blocks away from his room. (IMO, that's what he did.)

I'll once again reverse the tables regarding this question:

If Lee Oswald didn't have anything to hide and wasn't worried about being picked up by the authorities on 11/22/63, then why indeed did he tell William Whaley to drive a few blocks beyond his roominghouse that day?

In the final analysis, doesn't this type of strange behavior on the part of Lee Harvey Oswald on the day the President was shot from Oswald's own workplace lead much more toward Oswald's GUILT than it does his INNOCENCE?"
-- DVP; September 2013

All of the above is BS....   Because Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger....

Online David Von Pein

Quote from: David Von Pein

Quote from: Walter Cakebread
All of the above is BS. Because Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger.

Then whose cab DID Oswald get into on 11/22/63, Walt?

We know that LHO took a cab to Beckley on 11/22. Even Oswald himself admitted to doing this. So whose cab was it---if not Whaley's?

Did any other cab driver in Dallas ever come forth and say it was HE (and not Whaley) who drove LHO to Oak Cliff?

Answer to the above is, of course----No.

I'd certainly have expected such a cab driver to make himself known after the assassination. Wouldn't you agree?

(Awaiting Walt's next insane theory....)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 03:23:18 AM by David Von Pein »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

All of the above is BS....   Because Lee Oswald was NOT Whaley's passenger....
Passenger or not here is the affidavit-----

Not usually produced by the Oswald did it crowd ...the 500 block of Beckley is at Beckley and Davis intersection...6 long blocks past the rooming house. With a problem like that...the Feds had to twist Whaley's arm. By testimony time the-- "we reached the 500 block" had changed. The $.95 fare didn't.
Mr. BELIN. You let him out not at the 500 block but the 700 block of North Beckley?
Mr. WHALEY. Yes, sir.
That is your BS.

Online Dan O'meara

how is it "an utterly ridiculous idea" that he would have the taxi drive past where he lived in order to check out if someone was there waiting for him?

Thanks for asking the question that I'm sure others would ask.....

Perhaps you yourself, can answer that question ......  How much time had passed between the murder of JFK and the alleged Whaley Taxi ride?  Twenty minutes?.....   Did any law enforcement have ESP?....   The investigators hadn't yet found the so called "Sniper's Nest" and Lee wasn't even known to be missing from the Building at that point.  If Lee had been guilty he would have known that nobody could possibly have suspected him just twenty minutes after the murder.  So reconnoitering the rooming house would have been utterly without cause and the extended trip would have wasted valuable escape time.

So, you agree Oswald was a fugitive on the run when he left the TSBD after the assassination.
You also agree that Oswald was being set-up and that he is aware of being set-up.
Why shouldn't Oswald expect someone waiting for him if he was being set-up.
It's not a question of how quickly the authorities responded. It's a set-up, which means there could be people sat outside Oswald's place before the assassination.
Also, twenty minutes is plenty of time for the authorities to find out where he lives.
Oswald doesn't know the SN hasn't been found. He doesn't know how quickly his absence has been noticed.

Oswald is on the run. He wants to check out whether there's anyone outside waiting for him and he doesn't want the cab driver to know where he lives. Better yet, let the driver give police a misleading impression of where he lives.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Then whose cab DID Oswald get into on 11/22/63, Walt?

We know that LHO took a cab to Beckley on 11/22. Even Oswald himself admitted to doing this. So whose cab was it---if not Whaley's?

Did any other cab driver in Dallas ever come forth and say it was HE (and not Whaley) who drove LHO to Oak Cliff?

Answer to the above is, of course----No.

I'd certainly have expected such a cab driver to make himself known after the assassination. Wouldn't you agree?

(Awaiting Walt's next insane theory....)

Why would a cab driver want to get involved?.....   BUT....How d you know that the driver of the CITY cab that transported Lee to the rooming house didn't notify the police?.....  And they told him that he was mistaken about the identity of his passenger because William Whaley was the cabbie who transported Lee Oswald to Oakclif.    And he'd be wise to just forget about the trip that he had made.

I'm sure that you will scoff at this, but I'd remind you that many witnesses who offered information to the authorities were told to keep their mouth shut and just forget about what they had seen.