Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: 1/6 Insurrection Investigation  (Read 77850 times)

Offline Rick Plant

Re: 1/6 Insurrection Investigation
« Reply #1200 on: April 22, 2023, 06:13:27 AM »
Advertisement
Video shows rioters beating officer with American flag

Video from the Capitol Hill insurrection shows rioters beating a police officer on the Capitol Hill steps.

https://www.cnn.com/videos/us/2021/01/10/capitol-riot-officer-beating-trump-go-home-message-sot-vpx.cnn

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1200 on: April 22, 2023, 06:13:27 AM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1201 on: April 22, 2023, 10:15:52 PM »
‘Zip ties! I need to get me some’: Tactical vest-wearing, Taser-carrying Jan. 6 rioter known as ‘Zip Tie Guy’ convicted after stipulated trial

https://lawandcrime.com/u-s-capitol-breach/zip-ties-i-need-to-get-me-some-tactical-vest-wearing-taser-carrying-jan-6-rioter-known-as-zip-tie-guy-convicted-after-stipulated-trial/

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1202 on: April 23, 2023, 03:03:27 PM »
The FBI continues to suppress the manifesto of the radical leftist terrorist who targeted a religious institution and murdered three children.  The Biden administration is trying to protect a terrorist who committed a hate crime for their own political reasons.  They are "banning" the contents.  The only writing in the United States that is actually banned from the public by the government.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1202 on: April 23, 2023, 03:03:27 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1203 on: April 23, 2023, 04:21:48 PM »
The FBI continues to suppress the manifesto of the radical leftist terrorist who targeted a religious institution and murdered three children.  The Biden administration is trying to protect a terrorist who committed a hate crime for their own political reasons.  They are "banning" the contents.  The only writing in the United States that is actually banned from the public by the government.

The FBI continues to suppress the manifesto of the radical leftist terrorist who targeted a religious institution and murdered three children.

You can repeat this BS as many times as you like, it will not change the fact that the FBI is not going to make public evidence that's part of an ongoing investigation.

The only writing in the United States that is actually banned from the public by the government.

Really? I seem to recall that the evidence in the Kennedy murder was originally classified as secret for 75 years and still some of it isn't released.

As for the terrorist manifesto, nobody is banning it. It just hasn't been released yet.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #1204 on: April 23, 2023, 09:04:18 PM »
The FBI continues to suppress the manifesto of the radical leftist terrorist who targeted a religious institution and murdered three children.

You can repeat this BS as many times as you like, it will not change the fact that the FBI is not going to make public evidence that's part of an ongoing investigation.

The only writing in the United States that is actually banned from the public by the government.

Really? I seem to recall that the evidence in the Kennedy murder was originally classified as secret for 75 years and still some of it isn't released.

As for the terrorist manifesto, nobody is banning it. It just hasn't been released yet.

Very silly and factually incorrect.  Again, what is the FBI investigating?  The shooter has been dead for a month.  The FBI is not "investigating" anything even according to them.  They are "analyzing" the manifesto for psychological insights into the dead shooter.  Something they could do even if they released the manifesto.  They are simply delaying its release for as long as possible for political reasons.   Hoping the news cycle and public interest wanes over time.  No doubt they will eventually be forced to release it in a supposedly free society where the government cannot suppress information.  It is interesting, however, to see you change your tune and suddenly support the FBI and oppose release of information.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1204 on: April 23, 2023, 09:04:18 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #1205 on: April 23, 2023, 09:35:53 PM »
Very silly and factually incorrect.  Again, what is the FBI investigating?  The shooter has been dead for a month.  The FBI is not "investigating" anything even according to them.  They are "analyzing" the manifesto for psychological insights into the dead shooter.  Something they could do even if they released the manifesto.  They are simply delaying its release for as long as possible for political reasons.   Hoping the news cycle and public interest wanes over time.  No doubt they will eventually be forced to release it in a supposedly free society where the government cannot suppress information.  It is interesting, however, to see you change your tune and suddenly support the FBI and oppose release of information.

They are simply delaying its release for as long as possible for political reasons.   Hoping the news cycle and public interest wanes over time.  No doubt they will eventually be forced to release it in a supposedly free society where the government cannot suppress information.

If you say so   :D :D :D

It is interesting, however, to see you change your tune and suddenly support the FBI and oppose release of information.

No, what's interesting is you always finding a way to misrepresent facts. I have never said I am opposed to the release of information.

When the FBI is finished with the manifesto, I'm sure it will be released. That's fine by me.

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1206 on: April 23, 2023, 10:40:00 PM »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #1206 on: April 23, 2023, 10:40:00 PM »

Offline Rick Plant

« Reply #1207 on: April 24, 2023, 09:03:30 AM »
Feds to seek 51-months prison in Jan 6 case of Nic Brockhoff, arguing he assaulted police with fire extinguisher and "rifled through belongings in the Senate taking home writing on a Senate notepad".