Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The TSBD rollcall that doubtfully happened  (Read 3837 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: The TSBD rollcall that doubtfully happened
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 09:58:00 PM »
Advertisement
Again, it makes no apparent difference whether or not there was a roll call.
It is noted that in the final report summery a roll call was not mentioned.
It is silly to imply that Truly was somehow part of the conspiracy and in on it right from the start.
This was not 'implied' though the documents speak for themselves. I will qualify that by stating that I don't forward an opinion that Truly was "involved from the beginning". I could not base that belief on any fact.
 A perfect chance for the conspirators to have killed Oswald if Truly and Baker are in on the plot.
Again that was not suggested. Stop inventing these claims.

If there is no claim that Truly had it out for Oswald as part of a conspiracy at the time Oswald's absence was noted, what difference does it make why he noted his absence to the DPD?  We know that Oswald's absence was noticed.  So what?  He was gone.  How could Truly not be involved from the beginning if his pointing toward Oswald's absence shortly after the assassination is evidence of his complicity in the conspiracy?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2021, 09:58:00 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2021, 09:59:50 PM »
... would have been enough for Truly to have started the police  after Lee Oswald.
Nope..I thought we had agreed before ---the Fed deep state Kennedy hating insiders started the cops after Lee. Some of their allies were Kennedy hating cops. Truly as well as the Dallas law were stooges.

Henry Truly and Moe.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 10:32:22 PM »
Nope..I thought we had agreed before ---the Fed deep state Kennedy hating insiders started the cops after Lee. Some of their allies were Kennedy hating cops. Truly as well as the Dallas law were stooges.

Henry Truly and Moe.

I don't disagree that the Feds held the controls....But Fritz needed someone to put him after Lee Oswald..... He may have known that Lee was to be set up as the patsy....But he couldn't simply go after Lee Oswald with no evidence that Lee had done anything illegal.....   He needed Roy Truly to give him a suspect.......

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2021, 10:32:22 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2021, 11:23:51 PM »
   How could Truly not be involved from the beginning if his pointing toward Oswald's absence shortly after the assassination is evidence of his complicity in the conspiracy?
How could he have been involved from the beginning of what? I would say that he was caught up in and became involved in the middle of this.
Mr. BELIN. What did you do when you got back to the first floor, or what did you see?
Mr. TRULY. When I got back to the first floor, at first I didn't see anything except officers running around, reporters in the place. There was a regular madhouse.....Then in a few minutes--it could have been moments or minutes at a time like that--I noticed some of my boys were over in the west corner of the shipping department, and there were several officers over there taking their names and addresses, and so forth.......
 I noticed that Lee Oswald was not among these boys.
So I picked up the telephone and called Mr. Aiken down at the other warehouse who keeps our application blanks.
First I mentioned to Mr. Campbell--I asked Bill Shelley if he had seen him, he looked around and said no.
Mr. BELIN. When you asked Bill Shelley if he had seen whom?
Mr. TRULY. Lee Oswald. I said, "Have you seen him around lately," and he said no.
So Mr. Campbell is standing there, and I said, "I have a boy over here missing. I don't know whether to report it or not. Because I had another one or two out then.I didn't know whether they were all there or not. He said, "What do you think"? And I got to thinking. He said, "Well, we better do it anyway." It was so quick after that.

Can we see the contradictions? "It was a regular madhouse" Truly said he noticed Oswald was not among the help. He also said there were others who were also not among his warehouse guys. Who were they? Didn't matter... Truly starts juggling names. He said that he called this Mr Aiken who keeps the application [blanks?]. Why would he do that right then?-- "Campbell was standing there'' Who was Campbell...Truly's shadow? His chief yes man? Ask Mr Campbell if I didn't ask Mr Shelley Did Shelley really look around- or did he you know..look around? :-\
That was an ass question but Belin wanted to ice the record.
Truly stated that he did not know "whether to report it [about Oswald] or not"...Then why had he already called this Aiken from the other warehouse? To repeat--he said that some other warehouse guys were also missing...even though it was a 'regular madhouse' and who would want to be there anyway?
 Commission testimony was taken months into the following year. No doubt-- though Truly was summarily rehearsed on what to say... it still seemed quite convoluted [like several other witnesses' accounts] 
« Last Edit: September 23, 2021, 11:26:34 PM by Jerry Freeman »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 12:35:09 AM »
How could he have been involved from the beginning of what? I would say that he was caught up in and became involved in the middle of this.
Can we see the contradictions? "It was a regular madhouse" Truly said he noticed Oswald was not among the help. He also said there were others who were also not among his warehouse guys. Who were they? Didn't matter... Truly starts juggling names. He said that he called this Mr Aiken who keeps the application [blanks?]. Why would he do that right then?-- "Campbell was standing there'' Who was Campbell...Truly's shadow? His chief yes man? Ask Mr Campbell if I didn't ask Mr Shelley Did Shelley really look around- or did he you know..look around? :-\
Truly stated that he did not know "whether to report it [about Oswald] or not"...Then why had he already called this Aiken from the other warehouse? To repeat--he said that some other warehouse guys were also missing...even though it was a 'regular madhouse' and who would want to be there anyway?
 Commission testimony was taken months into the following year. No doubt-- though Truly was summarily rehearsed on what to say... it still seemed quite convoluted [like several other witnesses' accounts]

Truly's account of his reason for putting the finger on Lee Oswald simply reeks of BS.....  His account is incredible and unreal....particularly since he had seen Lee calmly drinking a coke in the lunchroom less than a half hour earlier. There simply was no good reason to lie and tell Fritz that Lee Oswald was the only person missing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2021, 12:35:09 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2021, 12:46:43 AM »
Again, it makes no apparent difference whether or not there was a roll call.  Truly had encountered Oswald in the TSBD moments after the assassination.

True------------at the front door. (Congratulations BTW on your uncharacteristically CORRECT use of the word 'moments'!)

He did not see him around after the fact.  So he knew Oswald was in the building during the assassination and appeared to be missing either because he just didn't see him around or there was a roll call.  Sufficient grounds to note to the DPD without knowing if it was significant.  It is silly to imply that Truly was somehow part of the conspiracy and in on it right from the start.

It's perfectly rational to suspect Mr Truly-------------after all, he assured Officer Baker that the man just caught walking away from the rear stairway on the third or fourth floor was an employee

Truly is the guy who allows Oswald to get out of the building under the nose of the police by vouching for him while Baker has a gun on Oswald.

Except................ that man wasn't Mr Oswald!

A perfect chance for the conspirators to have killed Oswald if Truly and Baker are in on the plot.

Officer Baker is NOT in on the plot

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »

Question! If Mr Oswald is noted missing, WHO is gonna be the obvious person to ask if they know anything about his whereabouts?

Answer! Mr Buell Wesley Frazier

Question! Is Mr Frazier asked?

Answer! No

Question! Does Mr Frazier mention to anyone 'I saw Lee walking away from the Houston St side of the Depository a few minutes ago'?

Answer! No

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2021, 12:51:37 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2021, 12:58:33 AM »
Mr. Ball. Did they ask you where you had been at the time the President passed?
Mr. Frazier. Yes, sir; they had. I told them I was out on the steps there.
Mr. Ball. Asked you who you were with?
Mr. Frazier. Yes, sir; I told them and naturally Mr. Shelley and Billy vouched for me and so they didn't think anything about it.

So now the 'roll call' includes a requirement to provide a verified alibi for the time of the shooting.

Question! Why was Mr Jack Dougherty not arrested as a prime suspect?