Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 21870 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2021, 10:24:23 PM »
Advertisement

We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Benevides watched as the killer removed a shell from the revolver and tossed the shell aside ( THAT'S  ONE SHELL REMOVED FROM THE REVOLVER )    Then he watched the killer take a few steps and remove another spent shell..( THAT TWO SHELLS REMOVED)   Then .....We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Clearly the killer was NOT removing spent shells from a S&W revolver.....   He was using some other brand of revolver and the revolver that allegedly was in Lee's possession was a SMITH & WESSON.    And the spent shells are removed all at the same time from a S&W.    Which raises a question in my mind.....   Any competent cop could determine at a glance if that old S&W had been fired that day.    The revolver that was allegedly in Lee's possession  was not designed to fire the .38 special cartridge.
The .38 special cartridge is smaller diameter and longer and more powerful that the old 38 cartridge that the revolver was designed for.   

The Point is:....That old revolver would have leaked the burning gasses and it would have been covered with a bluish gray substance ( The burned gun powder residue )    I know this from experience---- and If I had been at the theater when the cop carried the S&W revolver out of the theater I would have known at a glance if that revolver had been fired that day.

Are there any good photos of the gun being carried out of the theater?.....

Since I'm sure the old S&W revolver that was carried from the theater would have been covered with burned gun powder residue.... If Lee had handled that revolver and it had been covered with the residue his hands would have been coated with the residue....  Now, since Lee's hands were NOT coated with a liberal coating of gunpowder residue we can deduce at least two things..... He had not fired that old S&W ..... and the old S&W hadn't been fired that day....

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2021, 10:24:23 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #113 on: September 28, 2021, 10:41:26 PM »
I've provided an image of the rifle on the floor + between boxes. And proving quantum theory as a bonus: An object
can appear in two places at the same time.. in this case on the floor AND between boxes! Hey, I'm here to teach  ;)

The overhead angle provided by the photographer reveals the strap would be concealed by the rifle itself

Now kindly present images of your 'genuine scene'

I've provided an image of the rifle on the floor + between boxes. And proving quantum theory as a bonus: An object
can appear in two places at the same time.. in this case on the floor AND between boxes!

HMMMM...Excuse me little Chappie perhaps you have a vision problem like Cranialrectalitus  and you can't see that in the fake official DPD photo the butt plate of rifle is VERTICAL...... Whereas Tom Alyea's film clip shows that the butt plate is HORIZONTAL when Day picks up the rifle.

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2021, 10:59:27 PM »
can appear in two places at the same time.. in this case on the floor AND between boxes!

HMMMM...Excuse me little Chappie perhaps you have a vision problem like Cranialrectalitus  and you can't see that in the fake official DPD photo the butt plate of rifle is VERTICAL...... Whereas Tom Alyea's film clip shows that the butt plate is HORIZONTAL when Day picks up the rifle.

This fake DPD photo apparently was taken at a time when that weren't sure that they make a case against Lee oswald and the Carcano.... 

The stock on the rifle in this photo appears to be a mauser stock.....It does not look like a mannlicher carcano stock....
The fake photo may have been staged at a time when the carcano wasn't available  (in FBI lab i Wash. DC)  so they used a mauser to create the fake.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: September 28, 2021, 10:59:27 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: September 28, 2021, 11:05:50 PM »
You are a damned simple minded fool Lil Chappie..... It's not "MY" Film Clip... it is from Tom Alyea's film of the activities that took place on the sixth floor that afternoon....   Unfortunately most of his film was destroyed ( deliberately to destroy the evidence)

If you didn't have your head inserted you may able to see that the photo of the rifle jammed between the boxes is a fake....

But asking you to open your eyes and SEE is akin to trying to get a jackass to drink.  You can lead the jackass to water but you can't make him drink.

Now... returning to the topic of the thread....."Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?"

And the answer is:..... No, he was not questioned about the Tippit murder during the Friday interrogation session. And here's why  Fritz never asked him about the Tippit murder.....

"The first news flashes out of Dallas on the Tippit shooting said that he had been shot to death when he and another policeman pursued a suspect in the assassination into the Texas Theater following a tip.  The suspect -Lee Harvey Oswald- had shot Tippit.   He was subdued and arrested by other policemen.
By the next day , newspapers reported that Tippit had actually been shot and killed some blocks away from the theater and  that Oswald had been arrested for Tippitt's murder,  not for the assassination of the President."

So Fritz assumed that Lee had shot Tippit at the Texas Theater,,,,So there was no need to ask Lee any questions about that.
Lee had told Fritz that he had rode in a bus to the theater and that confirmed that Lee was in fact at the theater when Fritz assumed that Tippit was shot.

So we have Lee telling Fritz that he had rode in a bus to the theater, and we have Fritz assuming that Lee had shot Tippit at the theater.  Case closed...no need to ask questions about that....And that's why Fritz did not ask Lee about the Tippit murder.

You are a damned simple minded fool Lil Chappie..... It's not "MY" Film Clip... it is from Tom Alyea's film of the activities that took place on the sixth floor that afternoon
Well, DUH

Unfortunately most of his film was destroyed ( deliberately to destroy the evidence)
Prove it

If you didn't have your head inserted
Please stop including me in your sick fantasies

you may able to see that the photo of the rifle jammed between the boxes is a fake.
 ::)

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2021, 11:22:14 PM »

So what?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #116 on: September 28, 2021, 11:22:14 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #117 on: September 28, 2021, 11:29:51 PM »
So what?

So you're now saying that not only can an object can appear in two places at the same time ( snicker  ::) ) but the object can appear to be shifted from vertical to horizontal ??

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2021, 12:11:18 AM »

So you're now saying that not only can an object can appear in two places at the same time ( snicker  ::) ) but the object can appear to be shifted from vertical to horizontal ??

I'd say that as Day was bending down to get the file, he simultaneously used right his hand to move the box aside slightly and his left to clutch the strap near the butt end.. resulting in the rifle angling toward vertical.. at least until he brought the right hand to bear as he rose up.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 01:17:41 AM by Bill Chapman »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2021, 12:11:18 AM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2021, 12:48:25 AM »

So you're now saying that not only can an object can appear in two places at the same time
> Not me.. Stephen Hawking.

My reference to quantum theory was obviously meant as tongue-in cheek (apparently you missed my wink). And Hawking meant particles of energy on a quantum scale. For a billionth(ish) of a second. Now, maybe get at least a high school degree before trying to fathom that which you cannot possibly  fathom.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2021, 12:58:54 AM by Bill Chapman »