Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 21124 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2021, 02:47:07 AM »
Advertisement
I've provided an image of the rifle on the floor + between boxes. And proving quantum theory as a bonus: An object
can appear in two places at the same time.. in this case on the floor AND between boxes! Hey, I'm here to teach  ;)

The overhead angle provided by the photographer reveals the strap would be concealed by the rifle itself

Now kindly present images of your 'genuine scene'

The overhead angle provided by the photographer reveals the strap would be concealed by the rifle itself

Yes the overhead angle reveals that the sling isn't visible...But in Tom Alyea's genuine scene film of Day picking up the rifle FROM TRHE FLOOR even a person like you with his head inserted can see that Day simply reaches out and grabs the leather sling and picks up the rifle.     Please continue to argue and make a bigger fool of yourself.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #104 on: September 28, 2021, 02:47:07 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #105 on: September 28, 2021, 07:23:46 AM »
Markham was quite specific..

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in the lineup?
Mrs. MARKHAM. No, sir.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two is the one I picked. 
Was that really a solid identification or just a hurry up and choose somebody and get the hell out of there?
Even at that...by the time of this testimony---Oswald was months dead...what did it matter?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2021, 08:04:55 AM »
Was that really a solid identification or just a hurry up and choose somebody and get the hell out of there?
Even at that...by the time of this testimony---Oswald was months dead...what did it matter?

Not just Markham, all sorts of people positively identified Oswald holding a gun either at the scene or moving away.
Btw if it doesn't matter why are you making so many posts on the subject?

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else as you heard her screaming?
Mrs. V DAVIS. Well, we saw Oswald. We didn't know it was Oswald at the time. We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in that room?
Mrs. B DAVIS. Yes, sir. I recognized number 2.

Mr. BELIN - You used the name Oswald. How did you know this man was Oswald?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.

Mr. CALLAWAY. No. And he said, "We want to be sure, we want to try to wrap him up real tight on killing this officer. We think he is the same one that shot the President. But if we can wrap him up tight on killing this officer, we have got him." So they brought four men in.
I stepped to the back of the room, so I could kind of see him from the same distance which I had seen him before. And when he came out, I knew him.
Mr. BALL. You mean he looked like the same man?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Then what did you do?
Mr. GUINYARD. I was looking--trying to see and after I heard the third shot, then Oswald came through on Patton running---came right through the yard in front of the big white house---there's a big two-story white house---there's two of them there and he come through the one right on the corner of Patton.

Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Four? Did any one of the people look anything like strike that. Did you identify anyone in the lineup?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I identified the one we are talking about, Oswald. I identified him.

RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #106 on: September 28, 2021, 08:04:55 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #107 on: September 28, 2021, 08:48:35 AM »
So? Why are you? Are you telling me to stop posting here?
Mr. BENAVIDES - From the pictures I had seen. It looked like a guy, resembled the guy. That was the reason I figured it was Oswald.
That is a positive identification?
Try a larger emoji maybe that will work.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2021, 10:00:22 AM »
So? Why are you? Are you telling me to stop posting here?

So? Why are you?

You were the one who posted "what did it matter", not me.

Are you telling me to stop posting here?

I don't care what you do but at least be a man of your own convictions.

Benavides testified under oath that he figured the man was Oswald, what more do you want and I noticed you ignored the mountain of other eyewitnesses, but you never were one to consider evidence that upsets your unique worldview.

Well considering you never acknowledged the majority of the eyewitnesses of what I posted, then if it takes an even bigger emoji, I certainly will! Thumb1:

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #108 on: September 28, 2021, 10:00:22 AM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #109 on: September 28, 2021, 05:19:26 PM »
Not just Markham, all sorts of people positively identified Oswald holding a gun either at the scene or moving away.

Mr. BELIN. Did you see anything else as you heard her screaming?
Mrs. V DAVIS. Well, we saw Oswald. We didn't know it was Oswald at the time. We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Mr. BALL. Did you recognize anyone in that room?
Mrs. B DAVIS. Yes, sir. I recognized number 2.

Mr. CALLAWAY. No. And he said, "We want to be sure, we want to try to wrap him up real tight on killing this officer. We think he is the same one that shot the President. But if we can wrap him up tight on killing this officer, we have got him." So they brought four men in.
I stepped to the back of the room, so I could kind of see him from the same distance which I had seen him before. And when he came out, I knew him.
Mr. BALL. You mean he looked like the same man?
Mr. CALLAWAY. Yes.

Mr. BALL. Then what did you do?
Mr. GUINYARD. I was looking--trying to see and after I heard the third shot, then Oswald came through on Patton running---came right through the yard in front of the big white house---there's a big two-story white house---there's two of them there and he come through the one right on the corner of Patton.

Mr. LIEBELER. Let me show you some pictures that we have here. I show you a picture that has been marked Garner Exhibit No. 1 and ask you if that is the man that you saw going down the street on the 22d of November as you have already told us.
Mr.REYNOLDS. Yes.

Mr. BELIN. Four? Did any one of the people look anything like strike that. Did you identify anyone in the lineup?
Mr. SCOGGINS. I identified the one we are talking about, Oswald. I identified him.

RUSSELL positively identified a photograph of LEE HARVEY OSWALD, New Orleans Police Department # 112723, taken August 9, 1963, as being identical with the individual he had observed at the scene of the shooting of Dallas Police Officer J.D. TIPPIT on the afternoon of November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas.

Mr. BALL. What about number two, what did you mean when you said number two?
Mrs. MARKHAM. Number two was the man I saw shoot the policeman.

JohnM

We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Benevides watched as the killer removed a shell from the revolver and tossed the shell aside ( THAT'S  ONE SHELL REMOVED FROM THE REVOLVER )    Then he watched the killer take a few steps and remove another spent shell..( THAT TWO SHELLS REMOVED)   Then .....We saw that boy cut across the lawn emptying the shells out of the gun.

Clearly the killer was NOT removing spent shells from a S&W revolver.....   He was using some other brand of revolver and the revolver that allegedly was in Lee's possession was a SMITH & WESSON.    And the spent shells are removed all at the same time from a S&W.    Which raises a question in my mind.....   Any competent cop could determine at a glance if that old S&W had been fired that day.    The revolver that was allegedly in Lee's possession  was not designed to fire the .38 special cartridge.
The .38 special cartridge is smaller diameter and longer and more powerful that the old 38 cartridge that the revolver was designed for.   

The Point is:....That old revolver would have leaked the burning gasses and it would have been covered with a bluish gray substance ( The burned gun powder residue )    I know this from experience---- and If I had been at the theater when the cop carried the S&W revolver out of the theater I would have known at a glance if that revolver had been fired that day.

Are there any good photos of the gun being carried out of the theater?.....

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2021, 08:51:31 PM »

Yes the overhead angle reveals that the sling isn't visible...But in Tom Alyea's genuine scene film of Day picking up the rifle FROM TRHE FLOOR even a person like you with his head inserted can see that Day simply reaches out and grabs the leather sling and picks up the rifle.     Please continue to argue and make a bigger fool of yourself.

Your blurry film clip reveals that Day was bending down long enough to both move the box out of the way and pick up the rifle.

The WC overhead photo reveals that using the word 'jammed' to describe the placement of the rifle against the box is yet another sample of the desperate exaggeration you lot employ in your madcap attempts to cast doubt on LNer claims.

And you are the fool:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: September 28, 2021, 08:51:31 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #111 on: September 28, 2021, 09:35:07 PM »
Your blurry film clip reveals that Day was bending down long enough to both move the box out of the way and pick up the rifle.

The WC overhead photo reveals that using the word 'jammed' to describe the placement of the rifle against the box is yet another sample of the desperate exaggeration you lot employ in your madcap attempts to cast doubt on LNer claims.

And you are the fool:

You are a damned simple minded fool Lil Chappie..... It's not "MY" Film Clip... it is from Tom Alyea's film of the activities that took place on the sixth floor that afternoon....   Unfortunately most of his film was destroyed ( deliberately to destroy the evidence)

If you didn't have your head inserted you may able to see that the photo of the rifle jammed between the boxes is a fake....

But asking you to open your eyes and SEE is akin to trying to get a jackass to drink.  You can lead the jackass to water but you can't make him drink.

Now... returning to the topic of the thread....."Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?"

And the answer is:..... No, he was not questioned about the Tippit murder during the Friday interrogation session. And here's why  Fritz never asked him about the Tippit murder.....

"The first news flashes out of Dallas on the Tippit shooting said that he had been shot to death when he and another policeman pursued a suspect in the assassination into the Texas Theater following a tip.  The suspect -Lee Harvey Oswald- had shot Tippit.   He was subdued and arrested by other policemen.
By the next day , newspapers reported that Tippit had actually been shot and killed some blocks away from the theater and  that Oswald had been arrested for Tippitt's murder,  not for the assassination of the President."

So Fritz assumed that Lee had shot Tippit at the Texas Theater,,,,So there was no need to ask Lee any questions about that.
Lee had told Fritz that he had rode in a bus to the theater and that confirmed that Lee was in fact at the theater when Fritz assumed that Tippit was shot.

So we have Lee telling Fritz that he had rode in a bus to the theater, and we have Fritz assuming that Lee had shot Tippit at the theater.  Case closed...no need to ask questions about that....And that's why Fritz did not ask Lee about the Tippit murder.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 10:09:14 PM by Walt Cakebread »