Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?  (Read 22121 times)

Online Charles Collins

Re: Was Lee Oswald questioned about the murder of JD Tippit?
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 07:47:02 PM »
Advertisement
It would be a great comfort to abandon my senses and accept the fairy tale....   But my God given senses tell me that Lee Oswald was railroaded.    Of this there is no doubt.     

One thing that I've observed about the LNer's is they all have a blind hatred for Lee Oswald.    Lil Chappie even started a thread  " Oswald got what he deserved".....( to be lynched without a trial )   There are few men in history that I would say " He got what he deserved "   Even Adolph Hitler should have had his day in court.....

Hitler probably could have had his day in court. However, he apparently chose suicide instead.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2021, 07:47:02 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2021, 08:27:14 PM »
What a bizarre argument since your posting history shows that your haven't got the faintest idea of the evidence in the case.

Thumb1:   I agree completely Otto.....   Our Mr. "Smith" simply regurgitates the finding of LBJ's  Warren Commission, I've yet to see a glimmer of solid reasoning by Mr. Smith.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 10:06:24 PM »
Thumb1:   I agree completely Otto.....   Our Mr. "Smith" simply regurgitates the finding of LBJ's  Warren Commission, I've yet to see a glimmer of solid reasoning by Mr. Smith.

Ask a question, be given a response to the question, deflect with personal attacks to avoid making any substantive rebuttal to the response.  Again, why do you think anyone would have animosity toward Oswald or any opinion of him except for his involvement in the assassination?  You are implying that LNers blame Oswald for the assassination because they dislike him for some unspecified reason.  That is absurd.   

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2021, 10:06:24 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2021, 11:35:16 PM »
Hitler probably could have had his day in court. However, he apparently chose suicide instead.
Because.....Worse than death awaited Hitler if/when the Soviets got to him :-\
BTW...would folks who believed that der Fuehrer got out of Germany- escaped to South America and lived to a ripe old age-be called conspiracy theorists?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2021, 11:45:15 PM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2021, 11:51:36 PM »
I used to believe that there just had to be a conspiracy. Then I suspended that belief long enough to take a fresh look at the case with an open mind. And after doing so, I was able to see that my original belief was in error.
If I recall -were you not converted from JFK conspiracyism by Hugh Aynesworth?

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 01:34:57 AM »
If I recall -were you not converted from JFK conspiracyism by Hugh Aynesworth?

No, it was more like a realization that the conspiracy theories were nothing more than conjecture and innuendo.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 24, 2021, 01:34:57 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #23 on: September 24, 2021, 05:33:12 AM »
No, it was more like a realization that the conspiracy theories were nothing more than conjecture and innuendo.
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg101044.html#msg101044
Then I responded.... https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2759.msg101183.html#msg101183
No doubt you remember this thread...  https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,2325.msg69842.html#msg69842
The one factoid I could never resolve---Hugh Aynesworth was without a doubt the most prolific witness according to every account of the events of Nov 22 '63--- A Mr Everywhere and on top of everything---- Dealey Plaza..the Tippit shooting location..the Texas Theater..the police basement at the Ruby shooting..[at least according to him] and yet he was never called as a witness to testify to anything :-\
« Last Edit: September 24, 2021, 09:12:20 AM by Jerry Freeman »