Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: One poster created 52 percent of our 208 threads. A concern? Do we have to beg?  (Read 15191 times)

Online Martin Weidmann

Advertisement
I actually read that post by Duncan you're quoting Rob. There's no denying it's true. But to accuse the LNs of hacking the forum is an utter disgrace. You should withdraw and apologise for that disgusting and groundless allegation.

You should withdraw and apologise for that disgusting and groundless allegation.

Dennis,

I take it you agree then, that John Mytton also should apologize to Colin Crow for making a similar claim

Yeah, it's people like you who hack Forums because they can't stand any evidence that contradicts their limited shaky viewpoint.

Colin if you can't handle the heat get out of the kitchen.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

You should withdraw and apologise for that disgusting and groundless allegation.

Dennis,

I take it you agree then, that John Mytton also should apologize to Colin Crow for making a similar claim

If they were perhaps equivalent you may have a point but both posts are a world apart.

Btw thanks for showing us exactly how obsessed you are with me, I should be honored but actually I'm a little creeped out.

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

If they were perhaps equivalent you may have a point but both posts are a world apart.

Btw thanks for showing us exactly how obsessed you are with me, I should be honored but actually I'm a little creeped out.

JohnM

BS.. but I expected the reply. You (and the content of the reply) are so predictable.

What really is worlds apart though is the planet where you live and earth.

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:42:43 AM by Martin Weidmann »

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Mytton

They are "worlds apart" as it is ridiculous to think that Colin would hack this forum and not back up his work, but not to think people who support the official falsehood would want to get rid of a lot of research showing that it is a falsehood.

For a start my post has been taken entirely out of context but you Kooks are famous for your cherry picking so I guess it's just par for the course.
And secondly I said people like Colin, not actually Colin himself whereas your comment was a total affront to our society and the core values which separates us from the animals and was a deliberate and misleading punch to the face for all of us that fight for democracy and freedom!

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

For a start my post has been taken entirely out of context but you Kooks are famous for your cherry picking so I guess it's just par for the course.
And secondly I said people like Colin, not actually Colin himself whereas your comment was a total affront to our society and the core values which separates us from the animals and was a deliberate and misleading punch to the face for all of us that fight for democracy and freedom!

JohnM

For a start my post has been taken entirely out of context

Your quote was reproduced verbatim. Through the link anybody can go back and see the "context"

And secondly I said people like Colin, not actually Colin himself

What a pathetic argument!

"people like you" includes the person you are talking to, fool!

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline John Iacoletti

Offline Tom Scully

One poster has now posted 108 of the 208 threads in this discussion forum.
I strongly suspect the effort in this thread is influencing the rate of what at this
disproportional footprint of just one individual is reasonably described as spamming,
to flood the forum at a slower rate than he prefers.

At some higher percentage this will be regarded by readers as the Caprio forum.

JFK Assassination Forum