Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Streets of Philadelphia  (Read 44158 times)

Offline Richard Smith

Re: Streets of Philadelphia
« Reply #368 on: December 30, 2022, 04:13:16 PM »
Advertisement
There it is again; desperation on full display! Dishonestly asking for evidence of something that didn't happen in order to weasel out of another mess he has gotten himself into.

Not the first time and it won't be the last.  :D

So I guess I won't be reading about your idiotic claim in the NY Times that you have proven a conspiracy to kill JFK.  Oswald "didn't come down the stairs"!  LOL.  That's a shame since it would have meant a Pulitzer Prize for you.  I wonder why you are so reluctant to bring this to the attention of the world outside this forum.  Some dim awareness that you are a fraud?  Maybe that is the source of your anger.  Self-loathing.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: December 30, 2022, 04:13:16 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #369 on: December 30, 2022, 07:31:53 PM »
So I guess I won't be reading about your idiotic claim in the NY Times that you have proven a conspiracy to kill JFK.  Oswald "didn't come down the stairs"!  LOL.  That's a shame since it would have meant a Pulitzer Prize for you.  I wonder why you are so reluctant to bring this to the attention of the world outside this forum.  Some dim awareness that you are a fraud?  Maybe that is the source of your anger.  Self-loathing.

your idiotic claim in the NY Times that you have proven a conspiracy to kill JFK

And yet another lie from Richard. I never made such a claim

Oswald "didn't come down the stairs"!  LOL.

That's the only correct conclusion as all the available evidence points to that and you have failed miserably, for six months now, to provide a shred of evidence for your bogus claim that Oswald did come down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot.

The only question that really needs to be asked is; "why am I wasting my time telling this to a brainless dishonest troll?"
« Last Edit: December 30, 2022, 08:30:52 PM by Martin Weidmann »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #370 on: December 31, 2022, 04:18:57 PM »
your idiotic claim in the NY Times that you have proven a conspiracy to kill JFK

And yet another lie from Richard. I never made such a claim

Oswald "didn't come down the stairs"!  LOL.

That's the only correct conclusion as all the available evidence points to that and you have failed miserably, for six months now, to provide a shred of evidence for your bogus claim that Oswald did come down the stairs unnoticed within 75 seconds after the last shot.

The only question that really needs to be asked is; "why am I wasting my time telling this to a brainless dishonest troll?"

If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs," then he couldn't have been the assassin on the 6th floor because those stairs were the only way for him to have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom in the known timeframe.  If Oswald wasn't the 6th floor assassin, then someone else must have assassinated JFK and planted the evidence to frame Oswald for the crime.  That means Oswald wasn't the assassin and there was a conspiracy.  But Martin denies he is suggesting there was a conspiracy in reaching his idiotic conclusion about Oswald not coming down the stairs!  HA HA HA.  Every fact exists in a vacuum in his contrarian world having no impact on any other action.  So Oswald not coming down the stairs after the assassination is the end of his analysis.  Its implications are left unaddressed.  HA HA HA.  And the mandatory personal insults and commentary.  It's amazing that he can't make a single post that avoids an insult.  So angry and unable to control his emotions.  Like a petulant child learning there is no Santa Claus.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: December 31, 2022, 04:18:57 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #371 on: December 31, 2022, 05:30:33 PM »
If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs," then he couldn't have been the assassin on the 6th floor because those stairs were the only way for him to have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom in the known timeframe.  If Oswald wasn't the 6th floor assassin, then someone else must have assassinated JFK and planted the evidence to frame Oswald for the crime.  That means Oswald wasn't the assassin and there was a conspiracy.  But Martin denies he is suggesting there was a conspiracy in reaching his idiotic conclusion about Oswald not coming down the stairs!  HA HA HA.  Every fact exists in a vacuum in his contrarian world having no impact on any other action.  So Oswald not coming down the stairs after the assassination is the end of his analysis.  Its implications are left unaddressed.  HA HA HA.  And the mandatory personal insults and commentary.  It's amazing that he can't make a single post that avoids an insult.  So angry and unable to control his emotions.  Like a petulant child learning there is no Santa Claus.

If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs," then he couldn't have been the assassin on the 6th floor because those stairs were the only way for him to have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom in the known timeframe.  If Oswald wasn't the 6th floor assassin, then someone else must have assassinated JFK and planted the evidence to frame Oswald for the crime.  That means Oswald wasn't the assassin and there was a conspiracy.

Those are logical conclusions, which is why it is so important to provide conclusive evidence for Oswald being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and coming down the stairs within 75 seconds after the last shot. For 6 months now you have failed miserably to provide even a shred of evidence that puts Oswald on the 6th floor and coming down the stairs. Your assumption that he was isn't evidence!

So Oswald not coming down the stairs after the assassination is the end of his analysis.

Indeed. That's what the available evidence allows. Anything beyond that would be pure speculation. I've told you a long time ago that I don't care if Oswald did it alone or if there was a conspiracy. All I am interested in is finding out just how strong or weak the case against Oswald is. For that all I need to do is scrutinize the available evidence. Unlike you, I don't have to make up stuff   Thumb1:

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2023, 07:00:14 PM »
If Oswald "didn't come down the stairs," then he couldn't have been the assassin on the 6th floor because those stairs were the only way for him to have made it to the 2nd floor lunchroom in the known timeframe.  If Oswald wasn't the 6th floor assassin, then someone else must have assassinated JFK and planted the evidence to frame Oswald for the crime.  That means Oswald wasn't the assassin and there was a conspiracy.

Those are logical conclusions, which is why it is so important to provide conclusive evidence for Oswald being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and coming down the stairs within 75 seconds after the last shot. For 6 months now you have failed miserably to provide even a shred of evidence that puts Oswald on the 6th floor and coming down the stairs. Your assumption that he was isn't evidence!

So Oswald not coming down the stairs after the assassination is the end of his analysis.

Indeed. That's what the available evidence allows. Anything beyond that would be pure speculation. I've told you a long time ago that I don't care if Oswald did it alone or if there was a conspiracy. All I am interested in is finding out just how strong or weak the case against Oswald is. For that all I need to do is scrutinize the available evidence. Unlike you, I don't have to make up stuff   Thumb1:

There is no "assumption" about this.  If there is evidence that places someone named, for example, "Martin" in "Europe" this morning, and evidence that places him in Texas several hours later, then we know as an absolute fact that Martin has flown from "Europe" to Texas that day on a plane since that is the ONLY way for him to have been in both places within the known timeframe.  Just because there may be no witness who can later confirm his presence on any specific plane raises no doubt about this conclusion much less proves he wasn't on a plane.  The conclusion is premised on the only possible explanation.

You are attempting to raise doubt about Oswald's presence on the 6th floor by suggesting that witnesses preclude him from having used the stairs.  That is a false premise because your witness testimony is not sufficient in detail and recollection to the level necessary to support your desired conclusion.  We are talking about a matter of seconds for Oswald to have descended the stairs from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor.  No witness precludes him from having done so.  You are correct that no witness can confirm his presence on the stairs either.  However, the evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30.  Oswald's gun is found there.  Fired bullet casings from his gun are found by the very window from which the shots were fired at 12:30.  His prints are on the boxes etc.  Oswald provides no credible alibi or explanation for this evidence.  Instead he lies about ownership of a rifle.  You don't accept that evidence as conclusive of his presence on the 6ht floor because you apply an impossible standard of proof.  But any reasonable person, in any other crime, accepts that this evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 absent a credible alibi or explanation from Oswald as to how his rifle came to be found there.  None of which Oswald provided.

So what we are left with is persuasive evidence that places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 and then his presence in the lunchroom a few minutes later.  And the only way to have gotten between these two points in the known timeframe is down the stairs.  Thus, if Oswald can be placed on the 6th floor at 12:30 (as it does) and then in the lunchroom a few minutes later, that proves by implication that he took the stairs.  It is the only possible explanation for how he got between those two points.  It is conclusive of the matter despite there being no witness who can place him on the steps because it is the only possible explanation supported by the known facts.  No one has to otherwise prove this to your subjective satisfaction for this to be a fact.  No witness has to confirm it for this to be a fact.  That is as much as I can dumb this down. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: January 03, 2023, 07:00:14 PM »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #373 on: January 03, 2023, 08:38:56 PM »
It's great to see the Republicans finally pushing back against the establishment politicians who have betrayed America for their own self interests.  You will never see anything like that from the Dems who vote in lockstep.  McCarthy and McConnell need to go as much as Pelosi and Schumer.  They have brought the country to ruin with their corruption.  The establishment spent six years destroying Trump and Trump eventually fell into their trap with the stolen election rhetoric, but their problems run a lot deeper than Trump which hasn't dawned on them yet.  Incompetence and corruption eventually result in political change.  You can only fool some of the people some of the time etc.

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #374 on: January 03, 2023, 09:02:03 PM »
There is no "assumption" about this.  If there is evidence that places someone named, for example, "Martin" in "Europe" this morning, and evidence that places him in Texas several hours later, then we know as an absolute fact that Martin has flown from "Europe" to Texas that day on a plane since that is the ONLY way for him to have been in both places within the known timeframe.  Just because there may be no witness who can later confirm his presence on any specific plane raises no doubt about this conclusion much less proves he wasn't on a plane.  The conclusion is premised on the only possible explanation.

You are attempting to raise doubt about Oswald's presence on the 6th floor by suggesting that witnesses preclude him from having used the stairs.  That is a false premise because your witness testimony is not sufficient in detail and recollection to the level necessary to support your desired conclusion.  We are talking about a matter of seconds for Oswald to have descended the stairs from the 6th floor to the 2nd floor.  No witness precludes him from having done so.  You are correct that no witness can confirm his presence on the stairs either.  However, the evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30.  Oswald's gun is found there.  Fired bullet casings from his gun are found by the very window from which the shots were fired at 12:30.  His prints are on the boxes etc.  Oswald provides no credible alibi or explanation for this evidence.  Instead he lies about ownership of a rifle.  You don't accept that evidence as conclusive of his presence on the 6ht floor because you apply an impossible standard of proof.  But any reasonable person, in any other crime, accepts that this evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 absent a credible alibi or explanation from Oswald as to how his rifle came to be found there.  None of which Oswald provided.

So what we are left with is persuasive evidence that places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 and then his presence in the lunchroom a few minutes later.  And the only way to have gotten between these two points in the known timeframe is down the stairs.  Thus, if Oswald can be placed on the 6th floor at 12:30 (as it does) and then in the lunchroom a few minutes later, that proves by implication that he took the stairs.  It is the only possible explanation for how he got between those two points.  It is conclusive of the matter despite there being no witness who can place him on the steps because it is the only possible explanation supported by the known facts.  No one has to otherwise prove this to your subjective satisfaction for this to be a fact.  No witness has to confirm it for this to be a fact.  That is as much as I can dumb this down.

So many words and it's still all BS.

That is as much as I can dumb this down.

Well, I have to agree it's pretty dumb.

So what we are left with is persuasive evidence that places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 and then his presence in the lunchroom a few minutes later.

Nothing of what you have written is "persuasive evidence" of anything!

You are attempting to raise doubt about Oswald's presence on the 6th floor by suggesting that witnesses preclude him from having used the stairs. 

Nope. I've been asking you, for six months now, to provide evidence that Oswald was indeed on the 6th floor when the shots were fired. I don't need to raise doubt about that. When you can't provide the evidence I asked for, that by itself is sufficient reason for doubt.

You are correct that no witness can confirm his presence on the stairs either.  However, the evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30.  Oswald's gun is found there.

There is no evidence that places Oswald on the 6th floor. You can't even show conclusively that the rifle found there belonged to him. But even if you could prove that, how in the world does that prove that Oswald was there as well? The simple answer (but too difficult for you to understand) is that it doesn't.

Fired bullet casings from his gun are found by the very window from which the shots were fired at 12:30.  His prints are on the boxes etc.  Oswald provides no credible alibi or explanation for this evidence.  Instead he lies about ownership of a rifle.

Assumes facts not in evidence. None of this proves that Oswald was on the 6th floor. Most of it isn't even evidence of anything significant.

You don't accept that evidence as conclusive of his presence on the 6ht floor because you apply an impossible standard of proof.

There's the pathetic prosecutor with no solid case again who complains to the Judge that he doesn't like the Jury because they don't buy his BS. LOL

But any reasonable person, in any other crime, accepts that this evidence places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 absent a credible alibi or explanation from Oswald as to how his rifle came to be found there.  None of which Oswald provided.

I seriously doubt that you have any clue what reasonable people think.

So what we are left with is persuasive evidence that places him on the 6th floor at 12:30 and then his presence in the lunchroom a few minutes later.  And the only way to have gotten between these two points in the known timeframe is down the stairs.  Thus, if Oswald can be placed on the 6th floor at 12:30 (as it does) and then in the lunchroom a few minutes later, that proves by implication that he took the stairs.

I would actually agree with you, if (and it's a massive "if") you can actually show that Oswald was in fact on the 6th floor when the shots were fired. You clearly can't do that. All you can do is assume that he was.

No one has to otherwise prove this to your subjective satisfaction for this to be a fact.  No witness has to confirm it for this to be a fact.

Translation; I haven't got the evidence, so I'm just going to say that I don't need to prove it to begin with.

Jessie Curry was right when he said that nobody has ever been able to place Oswald on the 6th floor when the shooting took place. He, unlike you, is honest about it.

The bottom line is that there is not a shred of evidence for Oswald being on the 6th floor when the shots were fired and coming down the stairs, unnoticed, within 75 seconds after the last shot. The WC lawyers were clever enough to deal with this issue by basically ignoring it and making assumptions. You are clearly not so clever.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: January 03, 2023, 09:02:03 PM »

Offline Martin Weidmann

« Reply #375 on: January 03, 2023, 11:12:00 PM »
It's great to see the Republicans finally pushing back against the establishment politicians who have betrayed America for their own self interests.  You will never see anything like that from the Dems who vote in lockstep.  McCarthy and McConnell need to go as much as Pelosi and Schumer.  They have brought the country to ruin with their corruption.  The establishment spent six years destroying Trump and Trump eventually fell into their trap with the stolen election rhetoric, but their problems run a lot deeper than Trump which hasn't dawned on them yet.  Incompetence and corruption eventually result in political change.  You can only fool some of the people some of the time etc.

Hilarious,

From post after post saying a red wave was coming to cheering the complete destruction of the Republican party in less than two months.