Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection  (Read 5165 times)

Online Ray Mitcham

Re: Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection
« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2018, 10:07:09 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't check your spelling Grammer fool, but he was sitting in THEIR way is the correct meaning. I made a typo over Brennans name, but you have stupid wrong grammer that is a huge difference between us, so don't try to outsmart me with over petty words or letters.

Glad to see your "grammer" is doing well.  :D

Lets examine other evidence which might support my theory.
Here we have a witness describe the g-force of the bullet pass through the building and window frame.

Mr. BALL. Did you notice where did you think the shots came from?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, the first shot-I really did not pay any attention to it, because I did not know what was happening. The second shot, it sounded like it was right in the building, the second and third shot. And it sounded-it even shook the building, the side we were on cement fell on my head.
Mr. BALL. You say cement fell on your head?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Cement, gravel, dirt, or something from the old building, because it shook the windows and everything. Harold was sitting next to me, and he said it came right from over our head. If you want to know my exact words, I could tell you.
Mr. BALL. Tell us.
Mr. WILLIAMS. My exact words were, "No bull xxxx." And we jumped up.

Mr. BALL. You ran down to the west side of the building?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Representative FORD.Ran down to the west side? You mean you were still on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; we were on the fifth floor, the east side of the building. We saw the policemen and people running, scared, running--there are some tracks on the west side of the building, railroad tracks. They were running. towards that way. And we thought maybe--well, to ourself, we know the shots practically came from over our head. But since everybody was running, you know, to the west side of the building, towards the railroad tracks, we assumed maybe somebody was down there. And so we all ran that way, the way that the people was running, and we was looking out the window.
Mr. BALL. When the cement fell on your head, did either one of the men notice it and say anything about it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir. I believe Harold was the first one.
Mr. BALL. That is Hank Norman?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I believe he was the first one. He said "Man, I know it came from there. It even shook the building." He said, "You got something on your head." And then James Jarman said, "Yes, man, don't you brush it out." By that time I just forgot about it. But after I got downstairs I think I brushed it out anyway.

Only an idiot would think an assassin would try to fire through two windows even if they were both open. Keep digging, Dougal.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:08:49 PM by Ray Mitcham »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #110 on: November 05, 2018, 10:07:09 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #111 on: November 05, 2018, 10:14:09 PM »
Just another theory to add here,, is it also viable that the alleged missed first shot, hit the brick work beside the window frame which caused the dust to land onto the witness below.

Did the 1st shot hit one of these bricks and cause the debri to land on the witness below on the 5th, maybe even also causing the crack to the limo windscreen and the scratch to J.Tagues face

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.
Representative FORD.Ran down to the west side? You mean you were still on the fifth floor?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes; we were on the fifth floor, the east side of the building. We saw the policemen and people running, scared, running--there are some tracks on the west side of the building, railroad tracks. They were running. towards that way. And we thought maybe--well, to ourself, we know the shots practically came from over our head. But since everybody was running, you know, to the west side of the building, towards the railroad tracks, we assumed maybe somebody was down there. And so we all ran that way, the way that the people was running, and we was looking out the window.
Mr. BALL. When the cement fell on your head, did either one of the men notice it and say anything about it?
Mr. WILLIAMS. I believe he was the first one. He said "Man, I know it came from there. It even shook the building." He said, "You got something on your head." And then James Jarman said, "Yes, man, don't you brush it out." By that time I just forgot about it. But after I got downstairs I think I brushed it out anyway.

And another witness.

Mr. JARMAN - After the motorcade turned, going west on Elm, then there was a loud shot, or backfire, as I thought it was then--I thought it was a backfire.
Mr. BALL - You thought it was what?
Mr. JARMAN - A backfire or an officer giving a salute to the President. And then at that time I didn't, you know, think too much about it. And then the second shot was fired, and that is when the people started falling on the ground and the motorcade car jumped forward, and then the third shot was fired right behind the second one.
Mr. BALL - Were you still on your knees looking up?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, after the third shot was fired, I think I got up and I run over to Harold Norman and Bonnie Ray Williams, and told them, I said, I told them that it wasn't a backfire or anything, that somebody was shooting at the President.
Mr. BALL - And then did they say anything?
Mr. JARMAN - Hank said, Harold Norman, rather, said that he thought the shots had came from above us, and I noticed that Bonnie Ray had a few debris in his head. It was sort of white stuff, or something, and I told him not to brush it out, but he did anyway.
Mr. BALL - He had some white what, like plaster?
Mr. JARMAN - Like some come off a brick or plaster or something.
Mr. BALL - Did Norman say anything else that you remember?
Mr. JARMAN - He said that he was sure that the shot came from inside the building because he had been used to guns and all that, and he said it didn't sound like it was too far off anyway. And so we ran down to the west side of the building.

And another witness.

Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.
Mr. BALL. Did you see any dust or dirt falling?
Mr. NORMAN. I didn't see any falling but I saw some in Bonnie Ray Williams hair.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything about it?
Mr. NORMAN. I believe Jarman told him that it was in his hair first. Then I, you know, told him it was and I believe Jarman told him not to brush it out his hair but I think he did anyway.
Mr. BALL. After that happened, what did you do?

Modify message
Last Edit: Today at 10:10:32 PM by Michael O'Brian

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 10:42:11 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #112 on: November 05, 2018, 11:28:54 PM »

Did the 1st shot hit one of these bricks and cause the debri to land on the witness below on the 5th, maybe even also causing the crack to the limo windscreen and the scratch to J.Tagues face

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.

And another witness.

Mr. JARMAN - After the motorcade turned, going west on Elm, then there was a loud shot, or backfire, as I thought it was then--I thought it was a backfire.
Mr. BALL - You thought it was what?
Mr. JARMAN - A backfire or an officer giving a salute to the President. And then at that time I didn't, you know, think too much about it. And then the second shot was fired, and that is when the people started falling on the ground and the motorcade car jumped forward, and then the third shot was fired right behind the second one.
Mr. BALL - Were you still on your knees looking up?
Mr. JARMAN - Well, after the third shot was fired, I think I got up and I run over to Harold Norman and Bonnie Ray Williams, and told them, I said, I told them that it wasn't a backfire or anything, that somebody was shooting at the President.
Mr. BALL - And then did they say anything?
Mr. JARMAN - Hank said, Harold Norman, rather, said that he thought the shots had came from above us, and I noticed that Bonnie Ray had a few debris in his head. It was sort of white stuff, or something, and I told him not to brush it out, but he did anyway.
Mr. BALL - He had some white what, like plaster?
Mr. JARMAN - Like some come off a brick or plaster or something.
Mr. BALL - Did Norman say anything else that you remember?
Mr. JARMAN - He said that he was sure that the shot came from inside the building because he had been used to guns and all that, and he said it didn't sound like it was too far off anyway. And so we ran down to the west side of the building.

And another witness.

Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything as to where they thought the shots came from?
Mr. NORMAN. Well, I don't recall of either one of them saying they thought where it came from.
Mr. BALL. But You did?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. And you said you thought it came from where?
Mr. NORMAN. Above where we were, above us.
Mr. BALL. Did you see any dust or dirt falling?
Mr. NORMAN. I didn't see any falling but I saw some in Bonnie Ray Williams hair.
Mr. BALL. Did anybody say anything about it?
Mr. NORMAN. I believe Jarman told him that it was in his hair first. Then I, you know, told him it was and I believe Jarman told him not to brush it out his hair but I think he did anyway.
Mr. BALL. After that happened, what did you do?

Online Nicholas Turner

« Reply #113 on: November 05, 2018, 11:40:55 PM »
Images of the snipers nest don't show this damage.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »
Images of the snipers nest don't show this damage.

Thanks for the input, well this debunks the brick debri first missed shot theory, maybe relic hunters took the bricks away, for their personal display.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #114 on: November 05, 2018, 11:46:33 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman

« Reply #115 on: November 06, 2018, 12:29:52 AM »
I don't check your spelling Grammer fool, but he was sitting in THEIR way is the correct meaning. I made a typo over Brennans name, but you have stupid wrong grammer that is a huge difference between us, so don't try to outsmart me with over petty words or letters.

Lets examine other evidence which might support my theory.
Here we have a witness describe the g-force of the bullet pass through the building and window frame.

Mr. BALL. Did you notice where did you think the shots came from?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Well, the first shot-I really did not pay any attention to it, because I did not know what was happening. The second shot, it sounded like it was right in the building, the second and third shot. And it sounded-it even shook the building, the side we were on cement fell on my head.
Mr. BALL. You say cement fell on your head?
Mr. WILLIAMS. Cement, gravel, dirt, or something from the old building, because it shook the windows and everything. Harold was sitting next to me, and he said it came right from over our head. If you want to know my exact words, I could tell you.
Mr. BALL. Tell us.
Mr. WILLIAMS. My exact words were, "No bull xxxx." And we jumped up.

Mr. WILLIAMS. Yes, sir.

Lets examine other evidence which might support my theory
>>> Lets not

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #116 on: November 06, 2018, 01:35:30 AM »
>>> Lets not
I just simply can't believe it -but I actually find myself in agreement with El Chapo..an amazing first!

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2018, 10:24:15 PM »
Quote from: Bill Chapman on November 06, 2018, 12:29:52 AM

>>> Lets not

Why not????

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2018, 10:24:15 PM »

Offline Bill Chapman