Users Currently Browsing This Topic:

Author Topic: Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection  (Read 5168 times)

Offline Michael O'Brian

Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection
« on: February 28, 2018, 12:46:59 AM »
I would suggest a possibility for at least the head shot, to have been fired from a window similar to this one seen on the Dal Tex, through the TSBD, and exiting out of the alleged snipers nest, , as we can see the distance between the buildings is not huge, and it would not make the shot any harder, except the timing for the target in the arc of fire would be very short., but lets consider also that Greer slowed or stopped the limo, which would have assisted this scenario greatly.
All opinions welcome for discussion

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:20:47 AM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection
« on: February 28, 2018, 12:46:59 AM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Windows for inspection
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 01:00:58 AM »
My reasons for  this suggestion are, at this stage it is quite viable to say that a conspiracy took place when we consider all of the factors which point towards Oswalds innocence, and add in issues such as power outages within the building where he worked, we can only conclude that more than one person would need to be invloved, so as can be imagined the limo would be very visible through this window opening on the TSBD 6th from the Dal Tex, and it would allow the true firing point to remain disguised, and the shooter with his spotter could easily avoid detection, by placing the attention on another area. 

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 12:56:50 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Michael O'Brian

Re: Windows facing Dal Tex for inspection
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 02:22:32 AM »

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 02:36:12 AM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 02:43:55 AM »
Now I have the knack of the images, let the fun begin, so can we debunk or save this theory, I think it is very possible that the head shot came in through that window which is directly behind these two guys and exited out, where they point from the alleged snipers nest.
This in effect the makes W.C  correct about the shot coming from there, but it was not actually fired from there, this would also explaine how the guys on the 5th floor described the window frame rattle, as the g-force of the round passing through the building would cause it.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:04:53 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 01:09:30 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Great now I have the knack of the images, let the fun begin, so can we debunk or save this theory, I think it is very possible that the head shot came in through that window which is directly behind these two guys and exited out, where they point from the alleged snipers nest.
This in effect the makes W.C  correct about the shot coming from there, but it was not actually fired from there, this would also explaine how the guys on the 5th floor described the window frame rattle, as the g-force of the round passing through the building would cause it.

Just another theory to add here,, is it also viable that the alleged missed first shot, hit the brick work beside the window frame which caused the dust to land onto the witness below.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2018, 01:09:30 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2018, 01:32:33 PM »
Thanks to John Mytton for the graphic.
Without actually visiting these two buildings, can I say that this shot looks possible, it would also give an explanation for a lot of other happenings during the event.
A few good photos from the Dal Tex going through the alleged SN window on the 6th, would put this to bed.
Is anyone in a position to take these photos?????

« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 01:50:29 PM by Michael O'Brian »

Offline James Hess

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2018, 02:35:20 PM »
Sorry, no it was a warning shot fired from the DalTex over Oswalds' shoulder through the 2 windows.
It was a warning to LBJ it was time to duck in case he had missed the red rings.
IMO

Offline Jack Nessan

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 03:10:47 PM »
There is a lip on the top edge of the Dal Tex building that would prevent the shooter from ever depressing the barrel of the rifle at a steep enough of an angle to make the shot.

The shooter was seen by Brennan firing the final head shot from the 6th floor window of the TSBD. Dallas Morning News 11/23 by Kent Biffle

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2018, 03:10:47 PM »

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2018, 03:12:00 PM »
Sorry, no it was a warning shot fired from the DalTex over Oswalds' shoulder through the 2 windows.
It was a warning to LBJ it was time to duck in case he had missed the red rings.
IMO

It's good to have an opinion, delighted to see yours is similar to mine, so we both agree a shot could have come from the DalTex through the two windows.

Offline Michael O'Brian

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »
There is a lip on the top edge of the Dal Tex building that would prevent the shooter from ever depressing the barrel of the rifle at a steep enough of an angle to make the shot.

The shooter was seen by Brennan firing the final head shot from the 6th floor window of the TSBD. Dallas Morning News 11/23 by Kent Biffle

Let me assure you if a shooter was firing out of the 6th floor window at the alleged snipers nest, then countless amounts of people would have seen him and the muzzle flash, the sound would have been so loud that those standing below the building would have had no doubts at all that the firing was from there.
The shot from the Dal Tex is very possible, the shooter from there would have been on a higher floor, in a room below the roof.
Just above the one that we can see here, from the TSBD.

Jack the sill to which you refer is captured here as well only a bit of a better close up, but I suggest one of the higher windows, it would also tower down onto the TSBD 6th floor, and provides what I can imagine a good enough view onto Elm.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2018, 03:46:34 PM by Michael O'Brian »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2018, 03:17:54 PM »