Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: The grassy knoll gunmen on Nov 21st 1963  (Read 5578 times)

Offline Bill Chapman

Re: The grassy knoll gunmen on Nov 21st 1963
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 09:57:42 PM »
Advertisement
If you find the old thread, you'll notice that it was your fellow CTer friends who came up with that explanation so you're technically arguing against them, not me.

As I stated, I didn't really buy the theory and still believe most people would have ran away from the area if they genuinely believed that's where the shots were coming from.

But nice to see you taking a stance against the CTers for once rather than just being objective to LNers for the hell of it :)

Anyone in that situation, other than law enforcement, who runs toward gunfire deserves to be shot haha

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2021, 09:57:42 PM »

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2021, 09:58:46 PM »
So your latest theory is that I would automatically object against, say, the LN argument.

Something you can backup with evidence?

WHEN DID I SAY THAT????? (to borrow one of your most overused comebacks)

Christ! You really do take everything so literal, don't you. You must be an absolute hoot at parties.

Person: "Hey, Otto. I've got a joke for you. Why did the chicken cross the road?"
You: "What chicken? Where's your PROOF that he crossed the road? EVIDENCE!"

The above is something I just made up for fun, by the way, before you reply asking me to provide proof that that conversation actually happened.  ::)

Offline Vincent Baxter

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 10:04:08 PM »
Anyone in that situation, other than law enforcement, who runs toward gunfire deserves to be shot haha

Exactly!
It would make more sense that they were running in that direction to get cover, which would suggest the shots were coming anywhere but the knoll.
It would also sound more heroic for witnesses to say they were running towards where they thought the gunman was than to say they were running to a place they felt was more safe because they were scared. But that is just speculation on my part.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2021, 10:04:08 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2021, 01:23:56 AM »
I queried this on here a few months back and I think the logical explanation seemed to be that someone told a policeman that the shots came from the grassy knoll and people followed him as he ran in that direction.
My initial query was that I thought it odd that so many people would have ran towards the knoll if they genuinely believed that's where the gunman was. Surely, most people's natural instinct would be to run away from that area?

Several witnesses reported hearing gunshots coming from the Knoll.

Some reported seeing smoke or flashes of light from the Knoll.

Not everyone is the same. There are lots of good people who’s first instinct was to find out what was going on or try to apprehend the shooter.

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 02:31:37 AM »
The problem is NOBODY ran immediately to the classic position of "behind the fence on the Knoll" till much much later.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2021, 02:31:37 AM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2021, 02:43:03 AM »
‘ 21 JFK cops who heard a grassy knoll shot’
Stewart Galanor says 52 earwitnesses said they thought one or more shots came from in front of the motorcade. Richard Charnin says 88 witnesses heard a knoll shot. Even John McAdams, a die-hard anti-conspiracy theorist, agrees that at least 33 witnesses spoke of hearing a gunshot from in front of the motorcade.

Railroad worker S.M. Holland, who was watching from the Triple Underpass, says he heard a rifle report and saw smoke from behind the stockade face atop the grassy knoll. (Watch Holland tell his story here.)

The area was searched by police within minutes of JFK’s assassination. No gunman was found.
Twenty one officers said, independently, that their reaction to the gunfire was to go search the area famously known as “the grassy knoll.”

The unanimity of their reaction is striking. On November 22, after hearing gunfire near the presidential motorcade, they all converged on the parking lot and the railroad yard, lined by a stockade fence, on top of a grassy embankment overlooking the motorcade route.

https://jfkfacts.org/21-jfk-cops-who-heard-a-grassy-knoll-shot/

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2021, 02:56:17 AM »
‘ 21 JFK cops who heard a grassy knoll shot’
https://jfkfacts.org/21-jfk-cops-who-heard-a-grassy-knoll-shot/

The evidence is that 95% of earwitnesses say the shots came from only ONE direction because if indeed there was crossfire from both ends of Dealey Plaza then that would be bleedingly obvious and we know beyond all doubt that both Kennedy and Connally were struck at least once from behind, therefore all shots came from behind!
And as often stated having a shooter in front when your Patsy is behind makes Zero sense. Logically if the Conspirators wanted to make sure of a Kill they would have multiple shooters peppering the buildings behind but in front, Nahhhh!

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 03:00:10 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2021, 02:56:17 AM »

Offline Tom Scully

« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2021, 03:15:31 AM »
I consider myself results oriented. I spent the day posting and supporting the authenticity of the obituaries of all three tramps. The obit birth dates match the DPD detention records created in either 1963 or created or altered when publicly disclosed in 1989.

Gerry routinely "suckers you into" worthless diversions (fruitless over well plowed ground) like this thread, or utter nonsense like this.

Rare footage shows JFK and Castro in secret meeting after missile crisis New
Started by Gerry Down on September 09, 2021, 08:35:23 PM