Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: What's the value of a dime?  (Read 3776 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: What's the value of a dime?
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2021, 04:52:46 PM »
Advertisement
I guess this has been ingrained in my subconscious, the alleged complaint about the nickel, "tip".

Tom is there a better and more detailed account of the collision that killed Bill Whaley ?.....  Call me skeptical but I find it a little hard to believe that a very experienced driver like Whaley would die in a collision.    Was Whaley driving the taxi at the time and did he have a passenger?     I don't know why, but I immediately thought of General Patton's  death in a collision when I read about Whaley's death.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2021, 04:52:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2021, 01:36:42 AM »
I guess this has been ingrained in my subconscious, the alleged complaint about the nickel, "tip".

Was Whaley driving his cab at the time of the collision?    Was the 83 year old man who also was killed,  his passenger? 
Who was at fault?

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 03:38:38 PM »
Tom is there a better and more detailed account of the collision that killed Bill Whaley ?.....  Call me skeptical but I find it a little hard to believe that a very experienced driver like Whaley would die in a collision.    Was Whaley driving the taxi at the time and did he have a passenger?     I don't know why, but I immediately thought of General Patton's  death in a collision when I read about Whaley's death.

Don't forget James Dean and Jayne Mansfield.  The fact that so many people, including famous people, have died in automobile accidents can only mean that Oswald was framed.  It's all coming together.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2021, 03:38:38 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2021, 10:09:33 PM »
Agent Bookhout's report (11/23, dictated 11/24, typed up 11/25) has Mr Oswald putting it at "approximately 85 cents"

On page  626 of the WR, is the report of Secret Service inspector Thomas Kelley who was present at a 11-23- interrogation session of Lee Oswald.  Kelly wrote:....   "In response to questions put by Captain Fritz, Oswald said that immediately after having left the building where he worked, he went by bus to the theater where he was arrested; that when he got on the bus he secured a transfer and thereafter transferred to other buses to get to his destination". ----------------------- Fritz asked him if he had ridden in a taxi that day, and Oswald then changed his story and said that when he got on the bus he found that it was going too slow and after two blocks he got off the bus and took a cab to his home; that he passed the time with the cab driver and that the cab driver had told him that the president was shot. He paid a cab fare of 85 cents.

after having left the building where he worked, he went by bus to the theater

He went by bus to the theater
« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 10:12:13 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 09:25:45 PM »
On page  626 of the WR, is the report of Secret Service inspector Thomas Kelley who was present at a 11-23- interrogation session of Lee Oswald.  Kelly wrote:....   "In response to questions put by Captain Fritz, Oswald said that immediately after having left the building where he worked, he went by bus to the theater where he was arrested; that when he got on the bus he secured a transfer and thereafter transferred to other buses to get to his destination". ----------------------- Fritz asked him if he had ridden in a taxi that day, and Oswald then changed his story and said that when he got on the bus he found that it was going too slow and after two blocks he got off the bus and took a cab to his home; that he passed the time with the cab driver and that the cab driver had told him that the president was shot. He paid a cab fare of 85 cents.

He went by bus to the theater

They desperately needed to expunge Lee's statement that he took a bus to the theater....because If he was on a bus at the time that JD Tippit was shot, then obviously he was not the man who shot JD Tippit.   

The evidence of the spent shells at the scene, plus the reports of the eyewitnesses indicate the the man who shot Tippit was NOT armed with a S&W revolver.     The shells were found widely scattered, and the witnesses said the killer removed ONE SHELL AT A TIME.  The shells are removed all at the same time from the cylinder of a S&W revolver....NOT one at a time.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 09:25:45 PM »