Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: In Past 32 Months, 3 Key Obstructers of the JFK Assassination Investigation Died  (Read 2135 times)

Online Robert Reeves

Advertisement
When asked about De Mohrenschildt's time with the CIA, the agency refused to comment.

In December 1991, JFK, the controversial Oliver Stone film about the Kennedy assassination, suggested that several U.S. government agencies might have been involved in a conspiracy to murder the president. De Mohrenschildt is one of the names mentioned in the movie, which generated so much anti-government publicity that numerous federal agencies, including the CIA and FBI, publicly denounced JFK as "misleading fiction."..."

Is it me, or should the CIA have been really motivated to tell any investigation what they know about potential suspects collaborating to kill JFK?

Where's the motivation to find the real killers of JFK? Doesn't seem to have been upper-most in the CIA's missions?.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Tom, I enjoy your posts. You play it safe and just drop the info and leave it to the reader to figure it out. I am looking forward to reading what other thoughts/info you've got on De Mohrenschildt.

I flick through the acquaintances and 'friends' of De Mohrenschildt, and somehow this guy was keen to help Oswald and Marina resettle. He became friends with Oswald, lets ozzie mingle inside De Mohrenschildt's own circle of friends. Bizarre. Especially as I read De Mohrenschildt, firstly, sought out the opinion of J. Walton Moore, CIA --Domestic Contacts Division in Dallas, and quite rightly - in my mind -- who would just jump in at the deep end by getting too close to Oswald? -- I think I would have sought out a professional opinion (during the cold war era in USA) before interacting with a recent defector. Makes me think, so who encouraged De Mohrenschildt? when his own instincts said this was potentially damaging for him to do so.

De Mohrenschildt could have easily worn a printed t-shirt with ''I'm just a patsy''. Just like his buddy. 

F.E.A.R.

I ask myself, how many prior instances of help had Bush received from De Mohrenschildt up to this point!?

Robert....I've long thought that George De M was working for the Kennedy's.    JFK and RFK knew that they could not rely on J. Edgar Hoover to supply them with information.   They had a few free lance "agents" working for them gathering intel.

They knew that LHO had been amazingly successful   on his mission to Russia, and urged the State Depart to assist him in his efforts to return to the U.S.    They planned on using LHO as one of their agents.....but they needed someone to contact LHO and determine if he would be a good reliable agent.   George De M was a family friend and a logical choice to act as their agent in approaching LHO.