Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 53471 times)

Offline Jack Nessan

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2021, 03:56:46 PM »
Advertisement
Nope. The fact that you, Mr Nessan, can't cope with new evidence doesn't mean the new evidence goes away.

Since 2019, thanks to the unearthing of Mr Hosty's original interrogation report----------------

----------------we know exactly what Mr Oswald actually claimed:

1. He broke for lunch around noon
2. He bought a coke in the second-floor lunchroom
3. He returned to the first floor to eat lunch
4. As soon as he heard the excitement out front he went outside to catch the Presidential parade

Mr Holmes is compressing time, is all. His account of a front entrance encounter with cop & Mr Truly chimes uncannily with what DPD were saying 11/22/63 and what Mr Billy Lovelady told Mr Jarman shortly after the assassination. This is very bad news for robotic Warren Gullibles like you!

Thumb1:

LHO told how many different stories on the same subject. LHO admitted to the press he never went outside. Kind of ends the Hosty notes.

WHatever you do don't let reality get in your way.

Hosty was suspended by the FBI for incompetence. It is not surprising you would gravitate to him as a witness.

There are aspects of Inspector Holmes's notes that weren't known for months. LHO had to explain Givens return to the 6th floor.

USPS Inspector Holmes:

HOLMES. He said when lunchtime came he was working in one of the upper floors with a Negro.
The Negro said, "Come on and let's eat lunch together."

Apparently both of them having a sack lunch. And he said, "You go ahead, send the elevator back up to me and I will come down just as soon as I am finished."
And he didn't say what he was doing. There was a commotion outside, which he later rushed downstairs to go out to see what was going on. He didn't say whether he took the stairs down. He didn't say whether he took the elevator down.
But he went downstairs, and as he went out the front, it seems as though he did have a coke with him, or he stopped at the coke machine, or somebody else was trying to get a coke, but there was a coke involved.
He mentioned something about a coke. But a police officer asked him who he was, and just as he started to identify himself, his superintendent came up and said, "He is one of our men." And the policeman said, "Well, you step aside for a little bit."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #368 on: September 13, 2021, 03:56:46 PM »

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #369 on: September 13, 2021, 06:53:03 PM »
Again, let us know when you feel ready to offer meaningful rebuttal. Right now you're just making a fool of yourself  :(

I'm sure that you've seen this clip, Mr Ford.    Baker says nothing about encountering anybody prior to encountering Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.   And... Lee Oswald himself verified that a DPD officer had in fact burst into the second floor lunchroom just after he had got a Coca Cola from the vending machine. if Baker had in fact stopped to question a man in the entrance to the TSBD he could not have reached the second floor in 90 seconds after the first shot was fired.

I'm no expert at detecting when a person is lying,  but I believe Baker tells several lies as he is being interviewed.

Did Baker say----That it took him a minute and a half to two minutes to reach the SEVENTH  floor??  If that's a good estimate as Roy Truly seems to verify....then Baker would have reached the 2nd floor lunch room in about one minute.... 

And as the WC investigators discovered ....Lee Oswald could not have traveled from the SE corner window to the 2nd floor lunchroom in less than a minute and a half.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2021, 07:26:47 PM by Walt Cakebread »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #370 on: September 14, 2021, 01:16:54 AM »
The sheer panic and chaos of that day could so easily have caused confusion and could easily have explained any inconsistencies in Officer Baker's same-day affidavit though. Surely a little "Now I've had time to calm down and think properly, I've realised what I've said might have been wrong..." would be more plausible than creating an entire false story?

No, Officer Baker simply tells the story of a different encounter in his affidavit.

As Officer Baker was giving the affidavit, Mr Oswald was brought into the Homicide Office in plain view of him. And yet Officer Baker's affidavit makes absolutely no linkage between the suspicious light-brown-jacket-wearing man he caught walking away from the rear stairway several floors up and the man now in custody. That's because he did NOT recognize Mr Oswald as the man he'd caught walking away from the rear stairway.

But my point was what would have happened to whole Oswald was the lone shooter plan if such evidence proving he was outside at the time of the shooting did emerge? It's all very well saying they needed to cover their tracks in this situation and say they saw him somewhere where he could easily have gotten to after the shooting, but the entire plan of framing Oswald would have been made redundant if such evidence came to light. The fact that Baker and Truly would have been exposed as telling porkies would have been the least of their worries. It would have put an end to all the work that had gone into framing Oswald.

Indeed. But the immediate and present emergency is to bring Officer Baker on board the story

Surely we're only talking about seconds though. I can't imagine it raising any more doubts or fuel for CTers than the already existing explanation that he made it down from the sixth floor and apparently appeared not out of breath in the slightest. And they could have just ignored the bit about him having a Coke if need be, it was a totally made up story after all.

If proof emerges that Mr Oswald was at the front entrance at the time of the shooting and/or when Officer Baker ran up those front steps, then a story of Mr Oswald hurrying inside, up a flight of front stairs, across the second floor and then back down a flight of rear stairs for no discernible reason is going to be..... a hard sell.

It may furthermore be that Officer Baker had already told plenty of folks about seeing Mr Oswald holding/sipping a Coke (i.e. at the front entrance) and so the Coke element had to be retained. The earliest versions of the lunchroom story put out had Mr Oswald first seen STATIONARY in the lunchroom. When it was realized that Officer Baker had to have had some reason to check out the lunchroom, Mr Oswald was gotten MOVING

Was there also a female employee who witnessed Oswald on the 2nd floor after the shooting, or am I getting totally mixed up with some thing else? I may be wrong on this and don't have the means to check up on it at this exact moment

That was the claim of Ms Reid, Mr Truly's clerical supervisor

Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #370 on: September 14, 2021, 01:16:54 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #371 on: September 14, 2021, 01:17:44 AM »
Here Baker says he took 90 sec to 120 sec, & that tests showed 90 sec.

Yes, he's on script here

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #372 on: September 14, 2021, 01:18:32 AM »
Davis and Molina prove she left later than she thought.

How so, Mr Nessan?

This should be fun............

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #372 on: September 14, 2021, 01:18:32 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #373 on: September 14, 2021, 01:20:09 AM »
LHO admitted to the press he never went outside.

No he didn't. That's just your Warren Gullible interpretation of the exchange with the reporter!  Thumb1:

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #374 on: September 14, 2021, 01:23:44 AM »
I'm sure that you've seen this clip, Mr Ford.    Baker says nothing about encountering anybody prior to encountering Lee Oswald in the second floor lunchroom.

Yes, he's on script here

And... Lee Oswald himself verified that a DPD officer had in fact burst into the second floor lunchroom just after he had got a Coca Cola from the vending machine.

Only if you fail to compare the Bookhout solo report with the earlier Bookhout/Hosty joint report and the even earlier, suppressed Hosty draft report.

My advice would be not to fail to compare the Bookhout solo report with the earlier Bookhout/Hosty joint report and the even earlier, suppressed Hosty draft report.

See Reply #346 on this thread!  Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:27:11 AM by Alan Ford »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #374 on: September 14, 2021, 01:23:44 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #375 on: September 14, 2021, 01:38:15 AM »
No, Officer Baker simply tells the story of a different encounter in his affidavit.

Really?
And who was this encounter with?

As Officer Baker was giving the affidavit, Mr Oswald was brought into the Homicide Office in plain view of him. And yet Officer Baker's affidavit makes absolutely no linkage between the suspicious light-brown-jacket-wearing man he caught walking away from the rear stairway several floors up and the man now in custody. That's because he did NOT recognize Mr Oswald as the man he'd caught walking away from the rear stairway.

Marvin Johnson, the man who took Baker's statement, is clear that Baker recognised Oswald as soon as he saw him.

If proof emerges that Mr Oswald was at the front entrance at the time of the shooting and/or when Officer Baker ran up those front steps, then a story of Mr Oswald hurrying inside, up a flight of front stairs, across the second floor and then back down a flight of rear stairs for no discernible reason is going to be..... a hard sell.

"If proof emerges that Mr Oswald was at the front entrance at the time of the shooting"

It's refreshing to hear a Prayer Man fanatic admit there is currently no proof that Oswald was on the front steps at the time of the shooting.  Thumb1:

PS: It's not going to happen