Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 54952 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2021, 11:40:09 PM »
Advertisement
Seems to me that you've never actually been to the building because where Norman and Jarman stood they could not have been seen by somebody on the 6th floor unless that person's torso was hanging out of the window.

Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2021, 11:40:09 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2021, 11:45:32 PM »
Where in front of the Building do you think they were standing? In the Doorway Foray? They were to the West and across the street.

Oswald didn't "guess" (at least in the form of a statement or utterance) "that both men, after leaving the front of the building would stay together, walk down Houston and enter the back of the building".

You agree, though, that Jarman and Norman ended up together beneath the SN window before the assassination?

They were to the West and across the street.

Across what street?

Mr. JARMAN - I was standing over to the right in front of the building going toward the west.
Mr. BALL - Were you on the sidewalk or curb?
Mr. JARMAN - On the sidewalk.
Mr. BALL - The sidewalk in front of the Texas School Book Depository Building?
Mr. JARMAN - Yes, sir.

Mr. NORMAN. We went outside.
Mr. BALL. You went out the front door, did you?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes.
Mr. BALL. That is the Elm Street?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes, sir.
Mr. BALL. Where did you stand?
Mr. NORMAN. We stood on the Elm Street sidewalk.
Mr. BALL. On the sidewalk?
Mr. NORMAN. Yes. We didn't go any further than that point.

They were on the sidewalk directly in front of the building and out of sight from the 6th floor window.

Oswald didn't "guess" (at least in the form of a statement or utterance) "that both men, after leaving the front of the building would stay together, walk down Houston and enter the back of the building".

He didn't? That's strange, because some LNs, like John Mytton, have been claiming exactly that. But if you're right, and I think you are, how did Oswald know that Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building (as we know they did) if he wasn't there to see them?

You agree, though, that Jarman and Norman ended up together beneath the SN window before the assassination?

Yes. It's meaningless

Do you agree that Norman and Jarman entered the shipping department of the TSBD through the back door, to take the elevator to the 5th floor around 5 minutes prior to the shots being fired?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:02:22 AM by Martin Weidmann »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2021, 11:47:03 PM »
Mr. BELIN. At the time you saw this man on the sixth floor, how much of the man could you see?
Mr. BRENNAN. Well, I could see at one time he came to the window and he sat sideways on the window sill. That was previous to President Kennedy getting there. And I could see practically his whole body, from his hips up. But at the time that he was firing the gun, a possibility from his belt up.

JohnM

Irrelevant

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2021, 11:47:03 PM »

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2021, 11:57:46 PM »
He didn't? That's strange, because some LNs, like John Mytton, have been claiming exactly that.

Exactly what did I claim? Cite?

JohnM

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2021, 12:05:09 AM »
Exactly what did I claim? Cite?

JohnM

You were idiotic enough to claim that Oswald saw Norman and Jarman on the sidewalk in front of the TSBB from the 6th floor window and that he saw both men walking down to the back of the building on Houston street, and that he guessed they had entered the back of the TSBD.

Do you now deny you claimed this?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2021, 12:05:09 AM »

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2021, 12:07:21 AM »

He didn't? That's strange, because some LNs, like John Mytton, have been claiming exactly that. But if you're right, and I think you are, how did Oswald know that Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building (as we know they did) if he wasn't there to see them?

Oswald never said he saw "Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building".

Yes. It's meaningless

Oswald's in the SN waiting for the President to arrive and later -- having survived arrest -- he pulls out of the hat the names of the two men who were together and were beneath his window? Also he knows Williams wasn't originally with Norman and Jarman (how did Oswald know that?).

Do you agree that Norman and Jarman entered the shipping department of the TSBD through the back door, to take the elevator to the 5th floor around 5 minutes prior to the shots being fired?

Even if they did, they didn't see Oswald. And if the line-of-sight was so restricted, it's just as unlikely someone in the Domino Room could see them.

Where's the statement or utterance from Oswald ...
  • "that both men, after leaving the front of the building would stay together, walk down Houston and enter the back of the building."
  • "Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building"

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2021, 12:22:53 AM »
You were idiotic enough to claim that Oswald saw Norman and Jarman on the sidewalk in front of the TSBB from the 6th floor window and that he saw both men walking down to the back of the building on Houston street, and that he guessed they had entered the back of the TSBD.

Do you now deny you claimed this?

Why are you and Otto so Angry, calm down and let's have a civilized conversation.

Brennan saw Oswald sitting on the window sill so he obviously could check out who was below, and Oswald could have seen Jarman and Norman leave and go towards Houston and nobody has yet provided any line of sight evidence that this scenario was impossible.

JohnM
« Last Edit: August 30, 2021, 12:24:46 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2021, 12:22:53 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2021, 12:31:12 AM »
Oswald never said he saw "Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building".

Oswald's in the SN waiting for the President to arrive and later -- having survived arrest -- he pulls out of the hat the names of the two men who were together and were beneath his window? Also he knows Williams wasn't originally with Norman and Jarman (how did Oswald know that?).

Even if they did, they didn't see Oswald. And if the line-of-sight was so restricted, it's just as unlikely someone in the Domino Room could see them.

• "that both men, after leaving the front of the building would stay together, walk down Houston and enter the back of the building."

Oswald never said he saw "Norman and Jarman entered the back of the building"

Did I say he did? The fact is that we don't know what he said exactly as there is no verbatim record of what he said and the reports contradict eachother. The only constant is that Oswald told his interrogators that, while he was in the Domino room, he saw "Junior" and another man, just prior to the shots being fired. Low and behold, Jarman (known as Junior) and Norman did enter the back of the TSBD about five minutes prior to the assassination and Oswald could have seen them (and in my opinion did) from the Domino room.

I noticed you failed to answer my question. Very telling indeed! And where did you get from the Oswald knew Williams wasn't with Norman and Jarman? Are you making this stuff up?

Oswald never said any of that. All he basically said was that he saw Junior and another man while he was eating his lunch. The available evidence tells us that if Oswald was in the Domino room, to eat his lunch, he could have seen Jarman and Norman entering the building from the back and walking towards the elevator. How does the evidence tell us this? Simply because both Jarman and Norman confirmed they were there at exactly that time that Oswald claimed he was in the Domino room. I don't believe in coincidence, do you?