Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 53496 times)

Offline John Mytton

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2021, 09:11:53 AM »
Advertisement
The video doesn't show a view from outside the window

Yep, it's not rocket science but it is a typical misrepresentation that we have come to expect, if you can't debate honestly then why bother at all and by lying what does it achieve?
Personally I know that occasionally I've been wrong but I admit my mistake and move on and I definitely don't let it fester like an open wound and then bring up fraudulent evidence weeks after the fact in a psychotic attempt to clear my name, what the heck is wrong with some people?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:28:41 AM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #456 on: September 30, 2021, 09:11:53 AM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #457 on: September 30, 2021, 11:28:26 AM »
Sergeant Hill managed seemingly without much effort to get his head and most of his upper torso out the window, so why would the svelte Oswald have any trouble poking his head out and don't forget that Brennan testified that Oswald was sitting sideways on the window sill?

That anyone would argue whether or not it's possible to lean out of a window and look down into the street is f"^king ridiculous.
Of course Oswald in the Sniper's Nest could look down into the street and maybe he could discern the movements of Norman and Jarman out of the dozens of people milling around down there. But to then spin the yarn that Oswald could tell Norman and Jarman were walking around to the back of the building and were going to enter through the loading dock entrance is worthy of a Ford or a Cakebread and I'm surprised your not a little embarrassed by it.
Obviously, Oswald's supposed reporting of seeing Norman and Jarman entering the TSBD, and this actually happening, is a problem for the LN narrative but weaving such a weak fable is not helpful.

Btw I have publicly speculated for a number of years that Bonnie Ray while looking for his companions was at some stage standing with Oswald in the Sniper's nest. And this undesired link with Oswald created some discrepancies in the recollections from the three black men in the windows directly below.

One of the most striking features of this case are the lies of the 6th floor crew and other TSBD employees surrounding their movements at the time of the assassination - Williams, Norman, Jarman, Shelley, Lovelady, Givens and Dougherty all lie. It's a truly remarkable thing.
Each man lies for his own, very different reasons and it is possible to discern a pattern in the lying.
No-one lies more than Bonnie Ray Williams. He lies about every single aspect of his time on the 6th floor prior to the assassination and I believe he drags Norman and Jarman into his lies to cover for him (unsuccessfully) with the authorities. Williams does everything in his power to distance himself from the Sniper's Nest at the time of the assassination
I also believe Williams encounters the assassin in the Sniper's Nest and this is the reason for all the lying.

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2021, 11:31:46 AM »
Sergeant Hill managed seemingly without much effort to get his head and most of his upper torso out the window, so why would the svelte Oswald have any trouble poking his head out and don't forget that Brennan testified that Oswald was sitting sideways on the window sill?

Btw I have publicly speculated for a number of years that Bonnie Ray while looking for his companions was at some stage standing with Oswald in the Sniper's nest. And this undesired link with Oswald created some discrepancies in the recollections from the three black men in the windows directly below.

JohnM

Huh, hang on just a second. Wasn't it you who previously said this;

Thanks Jerry for creating the following 3D computer generated graphic which proves beyond all doubt that Oswald with the open snipers nest window could practically see the entirety of the side walk in front of the Depository and unlike a self serving observation from a delusional vindictive Doofus, that Oswald required to have his entire torso hanging out the window to do so, what a Loser. LMFAO!

JohnM

Who's the doofus now?

Seriously, that's yet another really stupid post you've made this week. They weren't disembodied heads but their heads were attached to bodies DUH!, with the characteristic differing body sizes and both were wearing unique identifying clothing and on top of that they were moving around together so Oswald had twice as much information.

The only way anybody could have had that view is by sticking his head and just about his entire torso out of the window, just like Hill is doing in the photo.

So, you want us to believe that the assassin, with the arrival of the motorcade imminent,  was so bored that only minutes prior to the shooting and for no good reason he stuck his head and torso out of the window (risking being seen by witnesses), just to find out who was standing on the sidewalk just below the window. Really? Is that the kind of crappy arguments you need to resort to, to defend your pathetic little narrative?

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #458 on: September 30, 2021, 11:31:46 AM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #459 on: September 30, 2021, 12:34:01 PM »
Yep, it's not rocket science but it is a typical misrepresentation that we have come to expect, if you can't debate honestly then why bother at all and by lying what does it achieve?
Personally I know that occasionally I've been wrong but I admit my mistake and move on and I definitely don't let it fester like an open wound and then bring up fraudulent evidence weeks after the fact in a psychotic attempt to clear my name, what the heck is wrong with some people?

JohnM

it is a typical misrepresentation

Says he, who dismisses a video that speaks for itself and instead wants everybody to believe a highly deceptive drawing instead

if you can't debate honestly then why bother at all and by lying what does it achieve?

Right back at ya....

Personally I know that occasionally I've been wrong but I admit my mistake

Yeah, right...  :D

then bring up fraudulent evidence

What fraudulent evidence would that be?

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2021, 01:51:00 PM »
That anyone would argue whether or not it's possible to lean out of a window and look down into the street is f"^king ridiculous.
Of course Oswald in the Sniper's Nest could look down into the street and maybe he could discern the movements of Norman and Jarman out of the dozens of people milling around down there. But to then spin the yarn that Oswald could tell Norman and Jarman were walking around to the back of the building and were going to enter through the loading dock entrance is worthy of a Ford or a Cakebread and I'm surprised your not a little embarrassed by it.
Obviously, Oswald's supposed reporting of seeing Norman and Jarman entering the TSBD, and this actually happening, is a problem for the LN narrative but weaving such a weak fable is not helpful.

One of the most striking features of this case are the lies of the 6th floor crew and other TSBD employees surrounding their movements at the time of the assassination - Williams, Norman, Jarman, Shelley, Lovelady, Givens and Dougherty all lie. It's a truly remarkable thing.
Each man lies for his own, very different reasons and it is possible to discern a pattern in the lying.
No-one lies more than Bonnie Ray Williams. He lies about every single aspect of his time on the 6th floor prior to the assassination and I believe he drags Norman and Jarman into his lies to cover for him (unsuccessfully) with the authorities. Williams does everything in his power to distance himself from the Sniper's Nest at the time of the assassination
I also believe Williams encounters the assassin in the Sniper's Nest and this is the reason for all the lying.

Agreed, of course it's possible to lean out of a window or sit on the window sill and look straight down, only a Kook with an evil agenda would say otherwise and comparing Oswald to Hill who was most probably waving the hat in his right hand and was trying to be noticed from below is a worthless comparison. And from this position Oswald could have seen the two men disappear towards Houston and subsequently a few minutes later heard opening windows and the two men speaking on the floor below and thus knew that those two men were together and moving through the building during lunch.
As for Bonnie Ray, he ends up at the corresponding windows on the floor below so I feel he would investigate the same corner windows on the 6th floor, his testimony that he couldn't see over the boxes and left it at that, to me doesn't ring true and it's worth noting that at this point in Bonnie Ray's testimony he is asked if he's had any trouble with the law which indicates that the WC had similar doubts, now Bonnie Ray may have shouted out and after hearing no reply could be a reason he never went to the sniper's nest window and could be a reasonable explanation?

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:24:23 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #460 on: September 30, 2021, 01:51:00 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2021, 02:43:37 PM »

You don't think Givens told the bigger lies?

Charles Givens gave completely different accounts between his initial statements and his Warren Commission testimony months later.

His original account placed Oswald on the first floor around noon the same as a few other witnesses.

We don't know why Givens changed his testimony but there's speculation that he was coerced. 

Offline John Mytton

« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2021, 03:00:16 PM »
You don't think Givens told the bigger lies?

Charles Givens gave completely different accounts between his initial statements and his Warren Commission testimony months later.

His original account placed Oswald on the first floor around noon the same as a few other witnesses.

We don't know why Givens changed his testimony but there's speculation that he was coerced.

Iirc a number of eyewitnesses who were in the two elevators going down to lunch said Oswald was left behind on the upper floors.

JohnM
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 03:01:50 PM by John Mytton »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #462 on: September 30, 2021, 03:00:16 PM »

Online Martin Weidmann

« Reply #463 on: September 30, 2021, 03:58:48 PM »
Agreed, of course it's possible to lean out of a window or sit on the window sill and look straight down, only a Kook with an evil agenda would say otherwise and comparing Oswald to Hill who was most probably waving the hat in his right hand and was trying to be noticed from below is a worthless comparison. And from this position Oswald could have seen the two men disappear towards Houston and subsequently a few minutes later heard opening windows and the two men speaking on the floor below and thus knew that those two men were together and moving through the building during lunch.
As for Bonnie Ray, he ends up at the corresponding windows on the floor below so I feel he would investigate the same corner windows on the 6th floor, his testimony that he couldn't see over the boxes and left it at that, to me doesn't ring true and it's worth noting that at this point in Bonnie Ray's testimony he is asked if he's had any trouble with the law which indicates that the WC had similar doubts, now Bonnie Ray may have shouted out and after hearing no reply could be a reason he never went to the sniper's nest window and could be a reasonable explanation?

JohnM

Agreed, of course it's possible to lean out of a window or sit on the window sill and look straight down

Of course it's possible to lean out of a window and look straight down. Nobody ever said otherwise. The problem for your little fairytale story is that it's not only highly unlikely that an assassin, waiting for his victim, would even be remotely interested in who was standing on the sidewalk directly below him and to even suggest that the assassin did in fact stick out his head and torso only minutes before the arrival of the motorcade is just plain disingenuous.

Btw sitting on the window sill would mean that the head and shoulders would be higher than the opening of the window. To look straight down from behind the window and actually see a person is simply not physically possible.

And from this position Oswald could have seen the two men disappear towards Houston and subsequently a few minutes later heard opening windows and the two men speaking on the floor below and thus knew that those two men were together and moving through the building during lunch.

Of course Oswald in the Sniper's Nest could look down into the street and maybe he could discern the movements of Norman and Jarman out of the dozens of people milling around down there.

But to then spin the yarn that Oswald could tell Norman and Jarman were walking around to the back of the building and were going to enter through the loading dock entrance is worthy of a Ford or a Cakebread and I'm surprised your not a little embarrassed by it.

« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 09:55:22 PM by Martin Weidmann »