Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 55575 times)

Online Dan O'meara

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #408 on: September 16, 2021, 02:21:43 AM »
Advertisement
Quite possibly. It's an awful pity (though of course no accident) that Ms Garner was not called to testify

Quite possibly??  :D
Are you even aware of Barry Ernest's interview with Garner?

But you'd rather not talk about the fact that Officer Baker has let slip that he has no recollection of running up several floors between his 'employee' encounter and the floor on which the lift was available? I fully understand, Mr O'Meara!  Thumb1:

It wasn't the 4th floor. Get over it.

Worth noting in passing that on the way up the building Mr Truly brought Officer Baker on to every floor except one-----------------the sixth

Agreed.
That is worth noting.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #408 on: September 16, 2021, 02:21:43 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #409 on: September 16, 2021, 02:27:45 AM »
Quite possibly??  :D
Are you even aware of Barry Ernest's interview with Garner?

Of course I am!  Thumb1:

It wasn't the 4th floor. Get over it.

Well, what did Officer Baker find once he got over the 4th floor? Why, an available elevator!  Thumb1:

Agreed.
That is worth noting.

Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #410 on: September 16, 2021, 02:39:49 AM »
Of course I am!  Thumb1:

Well, what did Officer Baker find once he got over the 4th floor? Why, an available elevator!  Thumb1:

You don't think this encounter would've been recalled by Garner?
Interesting.

You are, of course, completely incorrect. The encounter didn't happen on the fourth floor and if you really were familiar with the Garner interview you'd know that, not to mention the Stroud document which makes no mention of such an encounter.

You really do say some silly things.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #410 on: September 16, 2021, 02:39:49 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #411 on: September 16, 2021, 02:45:05 AM »
You don't think this encounter would've been recalled by Garner?
Interesting.

You are, of course, completely incorrect. The encounter didn't happen on the fourth floor and if you really were familiar with the Garner interview you'd know that, not to mention the Stroud document which makes no mention of such an encounter.

~Grin~

Kindly quote the portion of Mr Ernest's 2011 interview with Ms Garner that you feel backs up your point!  Thumb1:

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #412 on: September 16, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »
~Grin~

Kindly quote the portion of Mr Ernest's 2011 interview with Ms Garner that you feel backs up your point!  Thumb1:

How can I quote something that didn't happen??

The point is, Garner would've been right there when Baker, with his gun drawn, hollered to Oswald and had the encounter.

It is something that would've been mentioned in both the Stroud document and the Ernest interview.

But it isn't.

As usual, you believe you can make something up and because it isn't denied in the documentary evidence you can argue that it might have happened that way.
You quote anything by Garner that even remotely hints at her seeing this encounter. it is you who needs to show something that supports your nonsensical claim. What independent corroboration do you have for your claim the encounter might have happened on the 4th floor.
(I won't be holding my breath)

Thumb1: Thumb1: Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2021, 10:17:01 AM by Dan O'meara »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #412 on: September 16, 2021, 10:16:19 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #413 on: September 16, 2021, 12:03:07 PM »
How can I quote something that didn't happen??

~Grin~

So you've nothing. Thanks for confirming!  Thumb1:

The point is, Garner would've been right there when Baker,

Which window was she at?

with his gun drawn, hollered to Oswald and had the encounter.

No, not Mr Oswald------a man wearing a light brown jacket.

It is something that would've been mentioned in both the Stroud document and the Ernest interview.

Why? If Ms Garner saw the officer challenge a casually dressed man but then (after Mr Truly vouched for him) let him go, she would have naturally assumed the man was a manual worker who was okay, and thought no more about it

What she DOES tell Mr Ernest in 2011 is that she certainly did not see Mr Oswald

But it isn't.

As usual, you believe you can make something up and because it isn't denied in the documentary evidence you can argue that it might have happened that way.
You quote anything by Garner that even remotely hints at her seeing this encounter. it is you who needs to show something that supports your nonsensical claim. What independent corroboration do you have for your claim the encounter might have happened on the 4th floor.
(I won't be holding my breath)

Why, Officer Baker 11/22 himself puts the encounter (not with Mr Oswald) several floors up, duh!

Thumb1:

Offline Walt Cakebread

« Reply #414 on: September 16, 2021, 04:09:22 PM »
~Grin~

Which window was she at?

Why? If Ms Garner saw the officer challenge a casually dressed man but then (after Mr Truly vouched for him) let him go, she would have naturally assumed the man was a manual worker who was okay, and thought no more about it

What she DOES tell Mr Ernest in 2011 is that she certainly did not see Mr Oswald

Why, Officer Baker 11/22 himself puts the encounter (not with Mr Oswald) several floors up, duh!

Thumb1:

Officer Baker 11/22 himself puts the encounter (not with Mr Oswald) several floors up,

Yes, and I believe the encounter with the man who had dark hair and was wearing a light brown ( Khaki) jacket happened on the fifth floor.    This man could easily have been the man that Arnold Rowland saw behind the west end window on the sixth floor.   There can be no doubt that Baker was NOT recalling the encounter with Lee Oswald in the second floor lunch room because when Baker testified and was recalling the event to mind he said " It was kind of dark in there by the elevator and I couldn't see very well.....  Baker certainly was NOT recalling the encounter with Lee Oswald in the well lit second floor lunch room.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #414 on: September 16, 2021, 04:09:22 PM »

Online Dan O'meara

« Reply #415 on: September 16, 2021, 06:48:15 PM »
~Grin~

How can I have something that confirms an incident that didn't happen  ::)
Garner reports seeing Truly and a policeman coming up the stairs but she says nothing about a confrontation because it didn't happen.
You've based this scenario on Baker's memory of where he was at the time the encounter happened but don't consider for a second that he wasn't really sure where he was in the building.
Let's see if you've got something that confirms your assertion this incident did happen on the 4th floor.

Which window was she at?

Who said she was at a particular window?
She saw Truly come up the stairs so what does it matter.

Maybe.
Or maybe he was wearing a light brown shirt but because it was hanging out Baker mistook it for a jacket.

So, she thought it was important enough to mention Truly and the police officer coming up the stairs but not important enough to mention an encounter at gunpoint.
And off to fantasyland we go...

Because she didn't see Oswald.

Thumb1:

:D Brilliant
Q: What independent corroboration is there for Baker's insinuation the encounter happened on the 4th floor?
A: Why, Bakers testimony

In your world this probably does count as independent corroboration.    Thumb1: