Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Oswald: No power lunch  (Read 55032 times)

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

Re: Oswald: No power lunch
« Reply #376 on: September 14, 2021, 01:54:50 AM »
Advertisement
Givens says he went down in the elevator at 1 or 2 minutes after 12:00, & that Givens forgot to close the gate, & that LHO (holding LHO's order board)(on the 6th floor) had asked him to shut the gate.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #376 on: September 14, 2021, 01:54:50 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #377 on: September 14, 2021, 01:56:46 AM »
Really?
And who was this encounter with?

A man other than Mr Oswald, and not a Depository employee. On Mr Truly's word, Officer Baker let a member of the assassination team go.

Marvin Johnson, the man who took Baker's statement, is clear that Baker recognised Oswald as soon as he saw him.

And yet the affidavit statement does not even mention this absolutely crucial fact (which would have been golden from a DPD perspective). If you weren't a 95% Warren Gullible, what would you make of this amazing circumstance, Mr O'Meara?

Det. Johnson is also clear that Officer Baker said he started to search this man. Do you therefore think it's clear that Officer Baker started to search the man (contrary to his WC testimony)?

"If proof emerges that Mr Oswald was at the front entrance at the time of the shooting"

It's refreshing to hear a Prayer Man fanatic admit there is currently no proof that Oswald was on the front steps at the time of the shooting.

~Grin~

You have misunderstood my use of the present tense, Mr O'Meara

PS: It's not going to happen

'I really really really don't want Oswald to have been on the front steps for the P. Parade' is not an argument, Mr O'Meara, just an expression of irrational (actually froth-at-the-mouth) bias.

By the way, have you come up with an explanation for this shadow down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film yet?

Even a 95% explanation would help here, Mr O'Meara. Actually no, strike that-----------a 5% explanation would be a start, and certainly 5% more than you've given us before!

Thumb1:
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 01:57:33 AM by Alan Ford »

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #378 on: September 14, 2021, 02:16:18 AM »
A man other than Mr Oswald, and not a Depository employee. On Mr Truly's word, Officer Baker let a member of the assassination team go.

The assassination team??  :D :D

And yet the affidavit statement does not even mention this absolutely crucial fact (which would have been golden from a DPD perspective). If you weren't a 95% Warren Gullible, what would you make of this amazing circumstance, Mr O'Meara?

Det. Johnson is also clear that Officer Baker said he started to search this man. Do you therefore think it's clear that Officer Baker started to search the man (contrary to his WC testimony)?

Stay on track Alan.
You were saying Baker didn't recognise Oswald.
This is just a product of your fantastical imagination.
I provide independent documented corroboration that Baker did recognise Oswald. So you try to change the subject

You have misunderstood my use of the present tense, Mr O'Meara

I don't think so.
You are admitting there is no proof that Oswald was on the steps at the time of the shooting.
And I appreciate your honesty.   Thumb1:

'I really really really don't want Oswald to have been on the front steps for the P. Parade' is not an argument, Mr O'Meara, just an expression of irrational (actually froth-at-the-mouth) bias.

:D But you think "I really, really, really do want Oswald to be on the steps" is a perfectly reasonable argument don't you Alan

By the way, have you come up with an explanation for this shadow down Mr Lovelady in the Wiegman film yet?

Even a 95% explanation would help here, Mr O'Meara. Actually no, strike that-----------a 5% explanation would be a start, and certainly 5% more than you've given us before!

Thumb1:

Stay on track Alan.
 Thumb1:

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #378 on: September 14, 2021, 02:16:18 AM »

Offline Alan Ford

« Reply #379 on: September 14, 2021, 02:28:41 AM »
The assassination team??  :D :D

The 95% Warren Gullible knows the assassination was the work of one man

Stay on track Alan.
You were saying Baker didn't recognise Oswald.
This is just a product of your fantastical imagination.

Says the 95% Warren Gullible whose heart is broken by the fact that Officer Baker's affidavit omits to note that the man caught walking away from the rear stairway is none other than the man just now brought into the Homicide Bureau in handcuffs

I provide independent documented corroboration that Baker did recognise Oswald. So you try to change the subject

A DPD cop provides after-the-fact corroboration for a DPD cop. Good enough for a 95% Warren Gullible

I don't think so.
You are admitting there is no proof that Oswald was on the steps at the time of the shooting.
And I appreciate your honesty.   Thumb1:

The 95% Warren Gullible needs to work on his reading skills

:D But you think "I really, really, really do want Oswald to be on the steps" is a perfectly reasonable argument don't you Alan

No, it would be as silly a starting point for research as a 95% Warren Gullible's "I really really really don't want Oswald to have been on the front steps for the P. Parade"

Still no luck on the Lovelady shadow, Mr O'Meara? Well, color me 100% unsurprised!

Thumb1:

Offline Dan O'meara

« Reply #380 on: September 14, 2021, 02:58:11 AM »
The 95% Warren Gullible knows the assassination was the work of one man

And Fantasia Ford knows it was an assassination team vouched for by Truly.

Says the 95% Warren Gullible whose heart is broken by the fact that Officer Baker's affidavit omits to note that the man caught walking away from the rear stairway is none other than the man just now brought into the Homicide Bureau in handcuffs

Fantasia Ford makes up a story about Baker not recognising Oswald and is corrected by actual evidence and can't take it.  :'(

A DPD cop provides after-the-fact corroboration for a DPD cop. Good enough for a 95% Warren Gullible

:D :D :D
Only Fantasia Ford would require before-the-fact corroboration.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #380 on: September 14, 2021, 02:58:11 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #381 on: September 14, 2021, 03:48:01 AM »
Givens says he went down in the elevator at 1 or 2 minutes after 12:00, & that Givens forgot to close the gate, & that LHO (holding LHO's order board)(on the 6th floor) had asked him to shut the gate.
Study more thoroughly the inconceivable Charles Givens yarn------
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1960.msg52976.html#msg52976 

Online Marjan Rynkiewicz

« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2021, 05:05:26 AM »
Study more thoroughly the inconceivable Charles Givens yarn------
https://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,1960.msg52976.html#msg52976
Givens' only contradiction is re seeing LHO in the Domino Room at about 11:50. Early on Givens says he did see LHO in the DR, later Givens says that he did not see LHO in the DR.

Williams heard 2 shots from above him -- which confirms my theory that LHO fired 2 shots.
https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=10406#relPageId=335

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #382 on: September 14, 2021, 05:05:26 AM »

Offline Jerry Freeman

« Reply #383 on: September 14, 2021, 06:33:12 AM »
Givens' only contradiction is re seeing LHO in the Domino Room at about 11:50. Early on Givens says he did see LHO in the DR, later Givens says that he did not see LHO in the DR.
Givens lied about seeing Oswald on the 6th floor.
Williams stated that he did go up to the 6th floor and saw no one. If one reads Givens' FBI report...he told them that he was on the 1st floor about 11:40 and then went outside. There are several other contradictions if one would bother to read the thread and it's links.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2021, 06:33:54 AM by Jerry Freeman »