Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow  (Read 16377 times)

Online Richard Smith

Re: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 09:06:03 PM »
Advertisement
I disagree with his desire to destroy the Palestinian people. I don't think RFK had what it took to be President and he was out of his league. He didn't have enough delegates to win the Comvention, so he was angling for the Vice-President spot. Or like JFK in 1956, using the Convention as a springboard for a Presidential run four years later.

And you support murdering tens-of-thousands of people with sophisticated military aid.

Your racism and stereotyping is the common theme.

Fox News/Breitbart labeling. You got caught stereotyping. Arab-in-USA --> Richard's brain --> Taliban joiner.

RFK wanted to "destroy" the Palestinian people by supporting Israel?  Sounds like you believe his murder was justified on anti-Semitic grounds.  I can't make heads or tails of the rest of this offensive post.  I explained the connection between Sirhan and terrorism.  It has nothing to do with racism but the legal definition of the word "terrorism."  Let us know if this legal definition applies to the assassination of a US Senator due to his support of Israel:

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against person or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2021, 09:06:03 PM »

Offline Gerry Down

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2021, 09:09:49 PM »
I see an interview with Opera coming up.

Online Jerry Organ

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2021, 09:19:05 PM »
RFK wanted to "destroy" the Palestinian people by supporting Israel?

I guess you weren't on the receiving end of that "aid" in the form of Phantom jets. Of course, many Palestinians and much of the Arab World think Israel through the US has impacted and ruin their region's future.

Sounds like you believe his murder was justified on anti-Semitic grounds.  I can't make heads or tails of the rest of this offensive post.  I explained the connection between Sirhan and terrorism.  It has nothing to do with racism but the legal definition of the word "terrorism."  Let us know if this legal definition applies to the assassination of a US Senator due to his support of Israel:

Does the new terrorist laws apply to cases five decades ago? Gee, if we're going to try old cases by modern standards, there's more than a few incidents going back two centuries to do with Native Americans and black people that need addressing.

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against person or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives."

Somehow it doesn't apply to the USA and Israel.  ::)

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2021, 09:19:05 PM »

Online Vincent Baxter

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2021, 09:31:37 PM »
Do you think Oswald would have ever got parole if the little prick hadn't have been killed?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 09:32:44 PM by Vincent Baxter »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 10:26:31 PM »
Sirhan will probably join the Taliban after his release and they will laugh their arses off at the current state of affairs.

He’s a Christian Arab

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2021, 10:26:31 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2021, 10:30:11 PM »
Pretty certain that Sirhan was a patsy:

Earlier this year The Washington Post reported that Robert F. Kennedy Jr, the dead senator's son, had visited Sirhan in a San Diego prison and afterwards had joined the so-called conspiracy theorists.

Following a three-hour visit with Sirhan, currently incarcerated on a life sentence, Kennedy left that meeting holding the belief a second gunman was involved in his father's assassination.

In 2008, two forensic experts claimed more than a dozen bullets were fired at Kennedy, hypothesising that a second gunman had to have been present because Sirhan's revolver only held eight bullets.

A focus of the podcast, The RFK Tapes, is the possibility that Palestinian immigrant Sirhan may have been hypno-programmed and coerced into killing Kennedy 50 years ago.

The podcast references the CIA's once-secret MKUltra program of the 1950s and 60s during the Cold War, which experimented with manipulation of people through drugs, torture and mind control techniques.

On the podcast, archived recordings of LAPD interviews with witnesses and bystanders who wrestled Sirhan to the ground after Kennedy was shot have described his "enormously peaceful eyes".

An LAPD officer also recalled Sirhan as having "a blank, glassed-over look on his face" and it appeared as if "he wasn't in complete control of his mind".

https://www.9news.com.au/world/robert-kennedy-assassination-sirhan-sirhan-hypnosis-conspiracy-theory/072a488c-b70f-48cc-bde8-638a0cfad0e1

Online Charles Collins

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 10:56:23 PM »
Sacramento County District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert, who is running for state Attorney General and is a fierce critic of Gascón, is aghast at the decision by the L.A. District Attorney not to attend the parole hearing.

“I think it’s despicable,” Schubert said, mincing no words. “It’s a complete, wholesale abandonment of his responsibility as District Attorney … it’s not uncommon what we’re seeing with him (Gascón), and it’s outrageous to crime victims, in my opinion.”

Michael McGowan, a onetime investigator for Sirhan’s legal team, asked Sirhan why he didn’t shoot Kennedy right between the eyes.

“Because that son of a As I was walking a' alane, I heard twa corbies makin' a mane. The tane untae the tither did say, Whaur sail we gang and dine the day, O. Whaur sail we gang and dine the day?  It's in ahint yon auld fail dyke I wot there lies a new slain knight; And naebody kens that he lies there But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair, O. But his hawk and his hound, and his lady fair.  His hound is to the hunting gane His hawk to fetch the wild-fowl hame, His lady ta'en anither mate, So we may mak' our dinner swate, O. So we may mak' our dinner swate.  Ye'll sit on his white hause-bane, And I'll pike oot his bonny blue e'en Wi' ae lock o' his gowden hair We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare, O. We'll theek oor nest when it grows bare.  There's mony a ane for him maks mane But nane sail ken whaur he is gane O'er his white banes when they are bare The wind sail blaw for evermair, O. The wind sail blaw for evermair.' turned his head at the last second, “Sirhan said.

That’s a legal term called a confession, and in that instance, Sirhan seemed to have recovered his memory.

https://www.sacbee.com/opinion/editorial-cartoons/jack-ohman/article253751313.html

I sincerely hope that he is never set free. Just my opinion.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 11:03:13 PM by Charles Collins »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2021, 10:56:23 PM »

Offline Jon Banks

« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2021, 11:17:01 PM »
Both Paul Schrade and RFK Jr have met with Sirhan and lobbied for his parole:

In February of this year, Schrade spoke directly to Sirhan, the man who shot him in the forehead 48 years ago.

“Sirhan, I forgive you,” Schrade said.

The scene was Sirhan’s 15th parole hearing, in San Diego. Schrade defied parole officials who warned him not to address Sirhan.

“The evidence clearly shows you were not the gunman who shot Robert Kennedy,” Schrade continued. “There is clear evidence of a second gunman in that kitchen pantry who shot Robert Kennedy. One of the bullets — the fatal bullet — struck Bob in the back of the head. Two bullets struck Bob literally in his back. A fourth bullet struck the back of his coat’s upper right seam and passed harmlessly through his coat. I believe all four of those bullets were fired from a second gunman standing behind Bob. You were never behind Bob, nor was Bob’s back ever exposed to you.”

Schrade brought with him a 2012 letter by Robert F. Kennedy Jr. asking then U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder to examine the audio recording. Schrade had made a similar request of Holder, including exhibits with his plea…

https://www.nhregister.com/columnist/article/COOL-JUSTICE-RFK-Jr-points-to-forensic-evidence-11326803.php