Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow  (Read 16375 times)

Offline Paul May

Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow
« on: August 26, 2021, 09:12:06 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow
« on: August 26, 2021, 09:12:06 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

Re: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2021, 09:44:50 PM »
Here's a list of "List of Longest Prison Sentences Served: 50-59. ( Link ) Sirhan is just above where 51 years ends.

If Sirhan gets out, look for the Rory Kennedy produced TV Special: "Sirhan Sirhan Speaks" in which Sirhan and RFK Jr. sit down and discuss his innocence.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 12:14:37 AM by Jerry Organ »

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 04:13:11 PM »
Sirhan will probably join the Taliban after his release and they will laugh their arses off at the current state of affairs.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2021, 04:13:11 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2021, 06:11:10 PM »
Sirhan will probably join the Taliban after his release and they will laugh their arses off at the current state of affairs.

I see. Arab people are all like that.  ::)

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 06:59:53 PM »
I see. Arab people are all like that.  ::)

Yawn.  Again with the fake racism.  Sirhan assassinated RFK because of his support of Israel.  He is a political terrorist.  Not because he is Arab but due to his actual violent acts and motives.  Save your fake outrage for a person who is more deserving.  Like folks who wear blackface.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 07:00:26 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2021, 06:59:53 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2021, 07:28:41 PM »
Yawn.  Again with the fake racism.  Sirhan assassinated RFK because of his support of Israel.

I think it was linked to jets and bombers.

He is a political terrorist.

Yes, Robert Kennedy wanted to see the Palestinian people destroyed.

Not because he is Arab but due to his actual violent acts and motives.

Nah. You didn't check out Sirhan's opinions on the Taliban. You just saw a stereotype, like the Mexican rapists and sh-thole countries.

Save your fake outrage for a person who is more deserving.  Like folks who wear blackface.

I would say that as Sirhan is up for unopposed parole, he's about 1/10th as radicalized as you are.

Offline Richard Smith

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 08:19:31 PM »
I think it was linked to jets and bombers.

Yes, Robert Kennedy wanted to see the Palestinian people destroyed.

Nah. You didn't check out Sirhan's opinions on the Taliban. You just saw a stereotype, like the Mexican rapists and sh-thole countries.

I would say that as Sirhan is up for unopposed parole, he's about 1/10th as radicalized as you are.

You hate RFK and support his murder by an anti-Semite terrorist?  And this has something to do with Trump and Mexico?  Rabbit hole nonsense.  Sirhan was sentenced to death under the governing laws of the state in which he committed this murder.  He should be thankful to the tax payers of California for paying for his food, cable TV, and accommodations for over five decades instead of sending him to the gas chamber as he deserved.  How about we send him to Canada and you can share your radical anti-Israel and anti-American ideology together?   
« Last Edit: August 27, 2021, 08:20:18 PM by Richard Smith »

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2021, 08:19:31 PM »

Offline Jerry Organ

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2021, 08:48:18 PM »
You hate RFK

I disagree with his desire to destroy the Palestinian people. I don't think RFK had what it took to be President and he was out of his league. He didn't have enough delegates to win the Comvention, so he was angling for the Vice-President spot. Or like JFK in 1956, using the Convention as a springboard for a Presidential run four years later.

and support his murder by an anti-Semite terrorist?

And you support murdering tens-of-thousands of people with sophisticated military aid.

And this has something to do with Trump and Mexico?

Your racism and stereotyping is the common theme.

Rabbit hole nonsense.  Sirhan was sentenced to death under the governing laws of the state in which he committed this murder.  He should be thankful to the tax payers of California for paying for his food, cable TV, and accommodations for over five decades instead of sending him to the gas chamber as he deserved.  How about we send him to Canada and you can share your radical anti-Israel and anti-American ideology together?

Fox News/Breitbart labeling. You got caught stereotyping. Arab-in-USA --> Richard's brain --> Taliban joiner.