Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow  (Read 17004 times)

Offline Walt Cakebread

Re: Sirhan Sirhan may be released tomorrow
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2021, 11:21:16 PM »
Advertisement

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2021, 11:21:16 PM »

Offline John Mytton

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2021, 11:34:16 PM »
He’s a Christian Arab

He's a self-confessed anti-Semite terrorist.  He confessed that he killed RFK due to his support of Israel.  Whatever lies he is telling now doesn't change that.  He should have been executed pursuant to his original sentence. 

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2021, 11:34:16 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2021, 11:41:39 PM »
Both Paul Schrade and RFK Jr have met with Sirhan and lobbied for his parole:

https://www.nhregister.com/columnist/article/COOL-JUSTICE-RFK-Jr-points-to-forensic-evidence-11326803.php

Hopefully RFK Jr. convinced Sirhan not to take the COVID vaccine.   RFK Jr. is the chairman of Children's Health Defense.  "The Children's Health Defense has blamed and campaigned against vaccines, fluoridation of drinking water, paracetamol (acetaminophen), aluminum, wireless communications, and others. Kennedy's group has been identified as one of two major buyers of anti-vaccine Facebook advertising in late 2018 and early 2019."

Online Jon Banks

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2021, 11:43:42 PM »
He's a self-confessed anti-Semite terrorist.  He confessed that he killed RFK due to his support of Israel.  Whatever lies he is telling now doesn't change that.  He should have been executed pursuant to his original sentence.

Hating Israel because you were ethnically cleansed from your family’s homeland is a pretty good reason and not at all anti-semetic.

Whether you believe Sirhan or not, the forensic evidence conclusively proves there was more than one shooter.

Why the RFK assassination gets so much less attention than JFK’s, I’m not sure.
But the evidence is pretty shocking.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2021, 11:43:42 PM »

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2021, 11:45:26 PM »
I guess you weren't on the receiving end of that "aid" in the form of Phantom jets. Of course, many Palestinians and much of the Arab World think Israel through the US has impacted and ruin their region's future.

Does the new terrorist laws apply to cases five decades ago? Gee, if we're going to try old cases by modern standards, there's more than a few incidents going back two centuries to do with Native Americans and black people that need addressing.

Somehow it doesn't apply to the USA and Israel.  ::)

So to be clear, you are equating the USA and Israel to terrorists.  And Canada, with a blackface wearing Prime Minister and history of ethnic cleansing, is somehow excluded from this moral high ground.  You should be ashamed.

Online Richard Smith

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 11:51:16 PM »
Hating Israel because you were ethnically cleansed from your family’s homeland is a pretty good reason and not at all anti-semetic.

Whether you believe Sirhan or not, the forensic evidence conclusively proves there was more than one shooter.

Why the RFK assassination gets so much less attention than JFK’s, I’m not sure.
But the evidence is pretty shocking.

A "pretty good reason" for what?  Murdering RFK?  Hating Jews?  Sirhan was living in LA.  He left Palestine as a child.  He was literally arrested with the murder weapon in his hand.  There is no credible evidence of a second shooter. That is tin foil hat stuff.

JFK Assassination Forum

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2021, 11:51:16 PM »

Online Steve M. Galbraith

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2021, 11:54:07 PM »

JohnM
Sirhan at 1:10: "I sincerely regret my actions...I was young..I was immature...I was wild...."

Nothing about being hypnotized or controlled by others. He took responsibility. I think the lawyers call that a statement against interest <g>.

The CIA didn't have the ability to "control" minds; MKUltra was a disaster, a disgrace. They gave psychotropic drugs to people and lost control of them. They weren't able to control them.

« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 03:05:46 AM by Steve M. Galbraith »