Users Currently Browsing This Topic:
0 Members

Author Topic: Why are the CT's so obsessed with disproving the innocent Bus and Cab rides?  (Read 50856 times)

Offline John Mytton

Advertisement
Mr Mytton, I usually can see images you post, but cannot see either of the two you reference here? I have tried in multiple browsers............

Really? Sorry about that but I can see them using Chrome, Microsoft Edge and my android tablet.

JohnM

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Alan Ford

Really? Sorry about that but I can see them using Chrome, Microsoft Edge and my android tablet.

JohnM

Odd! And frustrating!

I would be most grateful------------though of course this is cheekily asking you to go over and above--------------if you (or even someone else?) could post the two images via Imgur or somesuch alternative host?

Online Dan O'meara

Mr Mytton, I usually can see images you post, but cannot see either of the two you reference here? I have tried in multiple browsers............

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Jerry Freeman

Question! What's holding this bag up?
I heard it was a broom handle. [short broom huh?]
                        http://www.freehomepage.com/jfkresearch/papersac.htm

Offline Richard Smith

Yes------------------the wooden strip didn't come with a strap, you see, Mr Smith  Thumb1:

So you think they constructed this bag but then held the actual evidence (i.e. a wooden strip) with their bare hands?  Why would they do that?  Wouldn't the purpose of the bag in that scenario be to protect the wooden strip?  So they would have put it in the bag and closed it with the evidence inside.  Instead we see them holding the object that is inside the bag to avoid touching the bag.  What does that tell us?  It tells us they are trying to avoid touching the bag because - guess what - it "didn't come with a strap" and the bag is the evidence they are protecting.

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

Thank you Richard, and when they had their paper fresh off the roll, they folded and crumpled it and somehow put Oswald's prints on it and instead of holding the bag with the evidence inside they held the evidence with the bag outside? And Ford thinks that is the sensible conclusion, hilarious!
The modern CT's who collectively after thousands or perhaps millions of hours investigating this case are still are no closer to proving a conspiracy and are now at the stage where they are reduced to this illogical garbage.

Tony Fratini and I had a similar debate and Tony established that the following Allen photo was taken about 3:15 which according to the shadows seems about right, and he concluded that this photo showed nail holes which "proves" that the window sill weather protector was gone and since the photos taken of the bag being taken out of the building were photographed at about 2:20 therefore Tony concluded that the bag was being held up by the window strip from the sill?

Tony Fratini's graphic

But a closer look shows that at the time the Allen photo was taken, that the window sill strip was still there and the Dallas Police took an almost identical photo and it also shows the strip to be still there. Therefore whatever was holding up the bag was not the window sill strip.

JohnM

Tony Fratini was an asset to this group ( unlike you Mytton)  I didn't always agree with Tony but I certainly respected his opinion.    I believe that he had serious health problems, so I hope that he's doing well....

Online Gerry Down

So one of the DPD officers used the hammer to pull off the wooden strip?

JFK Assassination Forum

Offline Walt Cakebread

I heard it was a broom handle. [short broom huh?]
                        http://www.freehomepage.com/jfkresearch/papersac.htm

Jerry, Many years ago I saw a photo of Detective Montgomery leaving the TSBD with detective Marvin Johnson to the rear and Johnson was carrying the viceroy cigarette package and a Dr pepper soda bottle ON A STICK .  Day admitted that he had checked the soda bottle but the finger prints on it were not lee Oswald's so they threw the soda bottle away.    THAT is an open admission that the DPD was framing Lee Oswald..  They weren't interested in any evidence that might have cleared Lee Oswald and pointed to the person who drank Dr pepper, and smoked Viceroy cigarettes.  I suspect that those items were handled by Charles Givens.....And Given's is the person who constructed the cubby hole ( "Sniper's Nest" ) as a place where he could hide from Shelley and smoke by an open window ( smoking was prohibited in the warehouse area's of the building )

The photo that I saw Showed a curved handle like a cane or an umbrella in detective Montgomery's hand.  When I saw that photo my first thought was there was a cane supporting the gigantic paper sack, and I didn't know that Montgomery used a cane.     That photo was published in a magazine or book .....And I can't remember where I saw that photo....